• Gary Ablett

Votes: 30 93.8%
  • Dale Thomas

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Even

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Once again the anti collingwood sentiment comes in, if Thomas played for any other side the poll would be reversed.

Ablett certainly is, Judd is still a fine extractor but I wouldn't settle for a 50% disposal efficiency rating from my number 1 player. I suppose beggars can't be choosers though. :D

:confused: Judd's DE% is 66. Ablett's is 69. Pretty much the par course for anyone averaging over 14 contested possessions p/game. Why pollute the Polls board with this inane shit when there are so many other boards from which you can launch your ignorant trolls?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ablett >>>>>>>> Thomas

Thomas is having a great year, but isn't even the best player in his side. Swan, Cloke & Pendlebury are all better. Ablett is the best player in the competition over the last 5 years.

Ablett certainly is, Judd is still a fine extractor but I wouldn't settle for a 50% disposal efficiency rating from my number 1 player. I suppose beggars can't be choosers though. :D

Swans disposal rate would be pretty close to Judd's wouldn't it?

Currently the two best players in the competition in my opinion.

Dale Thomas is more skillful than Ablett however Ablett get's more of the ball and has a bit more pace. Dale Thomas also has the ability to take a hanger out of nowhere that Ablett can't.

I reckon it is dead even, can't split them.. give Daisy a couple of years though and he will be on top.

I have met some flogs in my time, but you could possibly take the cake
Judd is the number 1 player in the competition at the moment - by a long way as well! He's got the cleanest hands in the game! Anyway.... Ablett is the only one who could possibly be considered in the same company.
Maybe, maybe not. Judd is definately in the top 2 players, personally I would still take Ablett over him

Once again the anti collingwood sentiment comes in, if Thomas played for any other side the poll would be reversed.

No it wouldn't..........the two players could swap teams and Ablett still wins, no contest

Is this for real?

Daisy more skillful, really? You are an idiot.

Daisy can take a hanger out of no where therefore he is better?

Daisy looks like a rat with love handles.

Ablett still on par with Judd as best player in the comp no doubt.

Little surprised at people laughing at Daisy when they'd blow in their panties if he came to their club ... coming from Richmond supporters aswell.

Anyway, I love Daisy but Ablett wins hands down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gary Ablett vs Dale Thomas

Back