• Gary Ablett

Votes: 30 93.8%
  • Dale Thomas

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Even

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Ablett certainly is, Judd is still a fine extractor but I wouldn't settle for a 50% disposal efficiency rating from my number 1 player. I suppose beggars can't be choosers though. :D

So you weren't happy with Swan's disposal efficiency of 48% earlier in the year - or is it only judd that has crap disposal.

This is Ablett's 6th season of being the best. Apart from the odd injury I probably wouldn't have to use more than one hand to tally up his poor games.

Currently the two best players in the competition in my opinion.

Dale Thomas is more skillful than Ablett however Ablett get's more of the ball and has a bit more pace. Dale Thomas also has the ability to take a hanger out of nowhere that Ablett can't.

I reckon it is dead even, can't split them.. give Daisy a couple of years though and he will be on top.
AHH No.

I think Daisy will remain a top 50 player until age gets hold of him, he had a good run last year where he was one of the form players of the comp but then other teams started doing some homework on him, quality player but he's not fit to lick Abletts bootlaces.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Gary Ablett vs Dale Thomas

Back