Game Day Gather Round 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 30, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
Thought it would be worthwhile having a dedicated thread to this round to discuss the concept and the games.

Must admit when it was announced I thought it was a bit of a joke, but to see the attention the State is getting, the promotion and with all the interstaters coming, getting a little excited.

Opening of tonight’s AFL360 is worth watching, gives a tingle.

Pity about the weather, hopefully it’s a success and we get to do it again as it looks like it will be huge for this State, plus it gives us an extra home game ;)

Do we know what Mali promised to pay the AFL. It was reported that each club will get $200k and costs are about $15m to put on.

Thought it would be worthwhile having a dedicated thread to this round to discuss the concept and the games.

Must admit when it was announced I thought it was a bit of a joke, but to see the attention the State is getting, the promotion and with all the interstaters coming, getting a little excited.

Pity about the weather, hopefully it’s a success and we get to do it again as it looks like it will be huge for this State, plus it gives us an extra home game ;)
Ah the winging Vics will come over a pick the shit out of it they can’t help themselves

Fox footy really building up gather round. They must have a deal with Tourism SA I guess. Should be quite good but more looking forward to the LIV event in a couple of weeks.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm so glad that Robbo isn't on AFL360 tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Gather Round 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back