GDCA Cricket

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting Response

It wil be a interesting week in cricket with the sunshine back out the grounds r really starting to dry out expect big runs coming

McIntyre Cup

United Vs Rupo
Should be a cracker of a battle Grey,Billinghurst,parker,hughes Vs Barker,Boffey,beever and the kids im picking uniteds experiance to come through

Riddell Vs Bachhus i think riddell r playing better cricket at he moment and will win at home

Macedon vs Woodend Always a bit of rivalry if macedon to win they need a lift from Noble done nothing to start year and can turn a game on its head Woodend need a lift from Else Warner big names need to start leading Woodend Woodend shouldnt be where they r

Romsey Vs Gisbourne Confident Romsey will take points but u never know with this romsey team very up down Harman might just fire
true about woodsmen, although they playing alot of young blokes at the moment, i think we will see the games get better when the two dayers start soon, well hopefully

Played at Sunbury East on Sat. Have to say what a great day!! We got 343 and afternoon tea was the best in the comp.....fantastic:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu: Also free drink:p and soft drink for the kids after the game. As a new club they have done everthing right so far. Fellas were absolutely great out on the field, and the ground is getting better, will be magic in a few weeks....... WELL DONE SUNBURY EAST... from all the boys and old farts at Romsey C.C.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

What a week for cricket plenty of sunshine most teams would have batted 1st 340odd on sunbury east Wallan bowled out for 108 in c-Grade Peter Taylor bringing a BLAST FROM THE PAST getting 6-16 Sticks fowler made a important 32 before being run out with a direct hit Wallan hit back getting ashfield captain jas king just before stumps ashfield crusing 1-38

Who can stop Harmon? he just keeps churning out the runs

Which players have started the year off well

From My club Ashfield
Simon Barry and peter taylor both have 13 wkts
Russell phillips and Shane wooley have both made over 200 runs for year
Andy Hale 10 wkts 8 catches 150 runs
Simon porter 10 wkts 150 runs

Want to know other clubs

What a week for cricket plenty of sunshine most teams would have batted 1st 340odd on sunbury east Wallan bowled out for 108 in c-Grade Peter Taylor bringing a BLAST FROM THE PAST getting 6-16 Sticks fowler made a important 32 before being run out with a direct hit Wallan hit back getting ashfield captain jas king just before stumps ashfield crusing 1-38

Who can stop Harmon? he just keeps churning out the runs

Which players have started the year off well

From My club Ashfield
Simon Barry and peter taylor both have 13 wkts
Russell phillips and Shane wooley have both made over 200 runs for year
Andy Hale 10 wkts 8 catches 150 runs
Simon porter 10 wkts 150 runs

Want to know other clubs
whats up with riddell?, noticed mcintyre and c grade won a record for the lowest run rates in 30 degree perfect batting condition weather in history!

Top effort by the Macedon Mcintyre side chasing down Gisb s 300 plus on the weekend.good to see Belch and Axe(1st game in the ones for the season) start to make some A grade runs after a lean spell

What a week in cricket Runs Runs Runs

Bacchus back to the top in the Macs

Great chase by Macedon
in the bs Wallan chased down 300odd Paul millar 206 what a score im pretty sure 206 is the same score Hansen made a couple of seasons ago Fair day with the bat
Diggers r starting to hit thier straps Boonga mcdorman lindon Quarrell morse also now dylan wright will give wallan a run for the cup

Ashfield in C-Grade flogged wallan by 8 wickets Andy hale killing it this year Bat ball in the field i went pass ashfield saturday night about 11pm there was still 20 people there dancing around having a ball they just need social rooms that mob

Sunbury united batted all day with Jarrod Potter making 131

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alot of the clubs r slack it would be good to c how everyones going
i think the rain will hit most games this weekend we need rain alot of the grounds r struggling with the heat especially Ashfield this rounds game is the last to be played on ashfields oval for 8 weeks they have to play home games at bullengarook and diggers rest hopefully after christmas ground in top condition Is there any other grounds struggling? Howz Woodend racetrack going?

Alot of the clubs r slack it would be good to c how everyones going
i think the rain will hit most games this weekend we need rain alot of the grounds r struggling with the heat especially Ashfield this rounds game is the last to be played on ashfields oval for 8 weeks they have to play home games at bullengarook and diggers rest hopefully after christmas ground in top condition Is there any other grounds struggling? Howz Woodend racetrack going?

well done to steve grey on the weekend 192 no against riddell, breaking the 18yr old club record for the most runs in a single innings at united. looks like roger will have to keep playing and try an get his record back.

I'll give you the hot tip, R Podolczak will be filthy he lost this record. Wouldn't surprise me if you see him sneak down into the 5ths just to try and get 200. :D Well done by Grey, just proving to the league that he is one of the best batsmen to play in the GDCA.

Fair score by grey rodger he would be dirty 192* its a good effort
In B-grade Diggers getting bowled out for 115 against rupo not a good effort they hit back getting rupo 4/41

How did your team Go???????????????

looking forward to 20/20 starting tomorrow night, tylden v woodend at racecourse should be an interesting game seeing as though tyldens top grade is F........but you never know 20/20 can be unpredictable

looking forward to 20/20 starting tomorrow night, tylden v woodend at racecourse should be an interesting game seeing as though tyldens top grade is F........but you never know 20/20 can be unpredictable

Surely your not serious? Sorry but if your club is not good enough to have a team in McIntyre or B grade then you should not be allowd in this comp. The only solution I can think of is a FA Cup style set up where the lower graded clubs play each other first and the winner continues on with the higher graded clubs coming in at round 2 or 3. Something along those lines anyway. I wonder how the other McIntyre clubs feel? Is lancefield in this comp?

Surely your not serious? Sorry but if your club is not good enough to have a team in McIntyre or B grade then you should not be allowd in this comp. The only solution I can think of is a FA Cup style set up where the lower graded clubs play each other first and the winner continues on with the higher graded clubs coming in at round 2 or 3. Something along those lines anyway. I wonder how the other McIntyre clubs feel? Is lancefield in this comp?

Not sure that many clubs actually chose to participate in the 20/20 tournament,but don't think there was enough interest to justify the "FA Cup" style set up. Good on Tylden for having a go at it,they may just suprise a few sides:thumbsu:

Not sure that many clubs actually chose to participate in the 20/20 tournament,but don't think there was enough interest to justify the "FA Cup" style set up. Good on Tylden for having a go at it,they may just suprise a few sides:thumbsu:

Absolutely Evil Dwarf. Didn't want it to look like I was having a dig at Tylden and good on them for having at go, but I would be interested to know how fixturing was set up. Like I said, I wonder how the other McIntyre sides feel about this?

Just got back from 20/20 game st anthonys vs sunbury united united looked to have things under control 2 great stumpings from united keeper drew evans Ashfield didnt get accepted this year not good enough considering they beat rupo last year and only just lost to bacchus Ashfield have played in the competition since it started harshly treated i feel

Remove this Banner Ad

GDCA Cricket

Remove this Banner Ad

Back