GDFL 2009 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
how luke van krieken ever played ones in a gfl side has got me buggered.... seen him play a few times and will not go for the hard ball, north needs to pull some strings if there ever goin to play finals........

Van Krieken has impressed me in the times i've seen the Magpies, one of those solid lead up forward options.. definitely in the top 10 N/G players IMO..

Obviously finals are out of the question now for North in 2009 now, disappointing after such a good start.

Spider can you tell me who picks the best players for the paper.

No idea, old wise one...I would hazard a guess and say either the coaches or the other blokes on the bench. Not happy with their choices, mate? I would have thought it would have been near on impossible to pick 6 (which you now have to) after Saturdays showing

Spider can you tell me who picks the best players for the paper.

I think the wiseoldman would pick 15 best players each week if the addy allowed it even when his lions get r*ped:eek: Seriously old timer it'd be hard to see the game properly with that custom made belmont eye patch wouldn't it???

The lions supporters that stand in front of the rooms are so grateful that you stand over at the cricket nets by yourself:D:D:D

Van Krieken has impressed me in the times i've seen the Magpies, one of those solid lead up forward options.. definitely in the top 10 N/G players IMO..

Obviously finals are out of the question now for North in 2009 now, disappointing after such a good start.

A bit small to be a "solid lead up forward" isn't he?

I think the wiseoldman would pick 15 best players each week if the addy allowed it even when his lions get r*ped:eek: Seriously old timer it'd be hard to see the game properly with that custom made belmont eye patch wouldn't it???

The lions supporters that stand in front of the rooms are so grateful that you stand over at the cricket nets by yourself:D:D:D

Can't say I disagree, tim:D:thumbsu:

One eyed.Thats the pot calling the kettle black.Who are your all mighty grovedale going to get beat by this week 3 time bobby j medal winner:D:D

No idea, old wise one...I would hazard a guess and say either the coaches or the other blokes on the bench. Not happy with their choices, mate? I would have thought it would have been near on impossible to pick 6 (which you now have to) after Saturdays showing
Someones kidding themselfs.

SOLID LEAD UP FORWARD, the kid is two foot tall, and just hangs out for the footy..... north geelong have alot of players who need to be shown the door, j.bryant, j diblasio and luke...... they need more players like kayne schwennsen.... solid ruckman who can change the game....they need to play more like bell post hill hard at the ball...

oh dear.:eek:

facepalm.jpg

SOLID LEAD UP FORWARD, the kid is two foot tall, and just hangs out for the footy..... north geelong have alot of players who need to be shown the door, j.bryant, j diblasio and luke...... they need more players like kayne schwennsen.... solid ruckman who can change the game....they need to play more like bell post hill hard at the ball...

interesting comment. either a mate taking a dig or someone who realises that blokes like bryant play through his mates, and his mates only

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dunno y u are having a crack at these boy, as they are all great young footballers.
north geelong is in that rebuilding fase with alot of there younger boys getting the experience under fopiani,
in a couple kyears time when they hit there prime.. they will most probly b one of the powerhouses.. over the previous few years north geelong has had a great junior basis.. and now with all these guys steppin up, once they hav the confidence and experience things will roll alot better 4 them!

Bryant.. gdfl rookie of the year not all that long ago
Diblasio.. good hands for a smallish type centre half forward
Van Krieken.. not a bad footballer for his size, a good crumbing forward

why these blokes should be shown the door, only u know, but i think thats a pretty dumb statement

i believe wat north geelong needs is some height to back schwennesen up, not be showing blokes the door

All teams have players that are over rated seen North twice this year they lack some talls and they have a few front runners.I think Inverleigh got some very over rated players TROTTER STONE HICKLETON OWEN KELLY HYBURN all front runners and TROTTER what a tosser

All teams have players that are over rated seen North twice this year they lack some talls and they have a few front runners.I think Inverleigh got some very over rated players TROTTER STONE HICKLETON OWEN KELLY HYBURN all front runners and TROTTER what a tosser

your an idiot thats all u can say bout a post like that

your an idiot thats all u can say bout a post like that

Never thought I would say this, but couldn't agree with you more.

On to my tips for this week:

Thomson easily over Winch

Nth to beat West

Banno to beat Anakie

Inva to beat Belmont.

East to beat BPH, just

If Corio want to play finals, they have to beat Centrals. Tipping them by 9 pts.

Good to see the addy, umpires etc are across the fact that the Lions/ Hawks game is at Inverleigh, not Winter Resort as stated in the paper. Hope the umpies turn up!!

You truky are a wan.ker mate. dumbest comment of the year

This weeks winners
Werribee 6 goals
Thomson 8 goals
North Geelong 5 goals
Bell Post Hill 7 goals
Banno 11 goals
Belmont 4 goals

These results will end the Devils and Hawks finals hopes

Hickelton is a gun would be in top 10 players in league

Congrats to Mathew (mullet) Cullen on playing his 300th game for the devils today what a massaive achievement and it couldnt have happen to a nicer bloke well done mull.
Well Done Amon (charlie) Charles on playing his 150th today aswell both have been great players and clubman for our club good luck today boys.

East Geelong by 50 points in Mick O'Leary's 250th. A great clubman & footballer. Good to see the Eagles give it to the boys from the Hill for Micko's big day.
Just on BPH......insipid performance. Rob May ran around like a goose, focus on coaching & your horrible tatts because you are past it. Brent Grgic is a blight on the AFL, concentrate on getting a kick & get off the phone to the Herald Sun. Two losses on the trot & don't look like firing a shot at St Albans. 26 points up at quarter time & being outscored 18 goals to 5 after that isn't a side that will challenge!
One other quick thing. Rob Chamberlain is a white Byron Pickett. I've never seen a bloke hit so hard. Just ask the 2 BPH boys. One who still doesn't know where he is & the other whose collarbone is lodged in his head.
PS......Ross Gemmil. A great coach & has a wealth of knowledge about football. It's a credit to the man who St Mary's were chasing to coach their seniors, that he took on the reserves job at BPH. Keep up the good work Rossco. You're great!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back