GDFL 2009 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Geelong and District Football League 2

I think that you'll find that the majority of senior players have already signed and the rest should be signed up by next week.
there are alot of players returning from previous years and plenty of recruits to talk about.

i agree hitman20, plenty for the blue baggers to get excited about. Another 6 signing last night and 40 on track. real positive signs down at winch this year. at least 8 to 12 new players this year with some real experience and quality. time will tell. :D

i agree hitman20, plenty for the blue baggers to get excited about. Another 6 signing last night and 40 on track. real positive signs down at winch this year. at least 8 to 12 new players this year with some real experience and quality. time will tell. :D

What do you know about the western district boys playing again? Clifford, Attrill, Pollard, Coxon, McSween and Delaney? Any news out there?

What do you know about the western district boys playing again? Clifford, Attrill, Pollard, Coxon, McSween and Delaney? Any news out there?

pollard and coxon hav been on the track a few times so far, dalaney has shown his face 2 one training sesh not 2 sure bout attrill, clifford or mcsween would b good 2 c them in the blues jumper in 09

Has been approached by many clubs but I thought he had committed to Thomson. Should have a crack at VFL I reckon. At least a pre-season with someone...

ease up.....his no where near VFL.....he wouldnt even be that good in GFL

pollard and coxon hav been on the track a few times so far, dalaney has shown his face 2 one training sesh not 2 sure bout attrill, clifford or mcsween would b good 2 c them in the blues jumper in 09

coxon and pollard have been training well. they've got some work to do but they are there on the track having a crack. Attrill is signed and mcsween has been busy with his little one but wont be far away.:thumbsu:

do you want to be inlcuded in those recruits Koon Dog??? It's been a while since I've seen the olympic speed skating through the bar...............;)

He'd be servicable in GFL. Half forward flanker... Would suit the free flowing style of GFL footy. I wasn't saying he'd succeed at VFL but his a player who needs to test himself in a higher level. I reckon he could adapt to the change and improve as a footballer.

Might not be VFL but would be a good 2nd string forward with the occassional midfield run in the GFL. If I was chasing one of them however I would go after the younger one based on very solid GF this year.

coxon and pollard have been training well. they've got some work to do but they are there on the track having a crack. Attrill is signed and mcsween has been busy with his little one but wont be far away.:thumbsu:
Coxon will be like a new recruit if he can get fit, no doubt the gun midfielder will be able to step up and fill the big gap left by A. Smith

Coxon will be like a new recruit if he can get fit, no doubt the gun midfielder will be able to step up and fill the big gap left by A. Smith

cant get fit if he misses trainings like he has been, should get his act together i think....;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard the other day that Peter Riccardi has signed with Bannockburn but will only get to play once every two weeks.

hav heard that hardingham might retire due to age and the kilos that he is carrying, sad to see.will leave a big hole in the ruck for werribee as other ruckmen has been seen heading in the marsh direction:p

hav heard that hardingham might retire due to age and the kilos that he is carrying, sad to see.will leave a big hole in the ruck for werribee as other ruckmen has been seen heading in the marsh direction:p
Pretty Certain Werribee only has one genuine ruckman and that is hardingham. By all reports he has been training and he looks fine. In fact Werribee could be the real surprise packet next year. Apparently they have had close to 40 every night at training with some quality recruits as well as some very good players returning. Pencil them in for at least a finals birth.

Pretty Certain Werribee only has one genuine ruckman and that is hardingham. By all reports he has been training and he looks fine. In fact Werribee could be the real surprise packet next year. Apparently they have had close to 40 every night at training with some quality recruits as well as some very good players returning. Pencil them in for at least a finals birth.

I think the Werribee numbers might be getting a bit increased as Werribee Supers are training at Galvin on the same nights

I think the Werribee numbers might be getting a bit increased as Werribee Supers are training at Galvin on the same nights

na supers aint on the same nite.. saw them trainin on thursday nite and centrals trainin on mondays and wednesdays. numbers have been very good every session and hardingham looks fit and wants to play on. dont no if that has changed recently thou.

don't stress to much legs i've seen the big fella as fat as a whale b4 and he always seems to lose it and play some good footy. Fair chance he can run faster than his old mans harness horses even this early in the season

great pick up if true

yeah this was quoted in the addy few weeks back that riccardi would play the odd game with bannockburn, maybe every 2 or 3 weeks if he was fit. would add a bit to the banno side but wont dominate coz his body doesnt allow him to play full games anymore...

The new coach from Winchelsea has been spotted in a Caroline springs bakery hands full with pies and other assorted bakery items after telling his players he was giving up bakery food as everyone needs to sacrafice some of these little things to help improve as a team!

great leadership! ;)

The new coach from Winchelsea has been spotted in a Caroline springs bakery hands full with pies and other assorted bakery items after telling his players he was giving up bakery food as everyone needs to sacrafice some of these little things to help improve as a team!

great leadership! ;)

back at belmont and ready to kick some goals for the migthy lions

great leadership! ;)

Nice one Daffodil, dandilions or is it daisies. You need to have a look at yourself. I was eating a foccacia while you were eating the pie with sauce. Maybe you really are a backman afterall. See you monday dog balls. As I said at training, the pie off will happen in time but for now I can hold off. ... By the way, did you get those piss stains out of those pants...:p

great leadership! ;)

Nice one Daffodil, dandilions or is it daisies. You need to have a look at yourself. I was eating a foccacia while you were eating the pie with sauce. Maybe you really are a backman afterall. See you monday dog balls. As I said at training, the pie off will happen in time but for now I can hold off. ... By the way, did you get those piss stains out of those pants...:p

who ate all pies? pie eater you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back