GDFL 2009 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard a rumour that Aldo Pettina may pull the boots on for East Geelong. East look to be getting a good spread of experience and youth into that side. Throw in an animal like Aldo and you just about have the complete unit.

I follow nth shore mate i just write what i hear, doesnt mean its true, but your right in saying i dont like bph, nothing about that places impresses me at all.

You've insulted the Big Footy public one too many times. You may have followed NTH once upon a time, but you are heavily involved at Corio. You stated many posts ago, that you have served your time at NTH, and moved on. If you were involved there, you wouldn't keep asking the GFL posters on the goings on.
For the record, you also post under the name DEVILS.

Read all about it!

Tipping east geelong to finish in the top two this year,got all there shit sorted with there coach and picked up a few handy players i hear

Hi all, you can now veiw our ins and out at our website,

goto: www.belmontlionsfc.vcfl.com.au
then open the clearance option on the left hand side.

The report is very basic but it is better than nothing.

The Tamer

u can also view a few other team clearances on there web sites. inverleigh have lost some of there main players. also i see paul price is still part of the media team must have found some time?

Heard a rumour that Aldo Pettina may pull the boots on for East Geelong. East look to be getting a good spread of experience and youth into that side. Throw in an animal like Aldo and you just about have the complete unit.

good player in hs day but hasnt played for a few years now and his body is no good

u can also view a few other team clearances on there web sites. inverleigh have lost some of there main players. also i see paul price is still part of the media team must have found some time?

some of there main players??? Prendergast missed a lot of games and didnt hav a great year from the games i seen, Starcevic only played 9 games 4 inverleigh 2 of those he was injuryed b4 half time, so there not really key players. jace kelly is a massive pick up, baumann a fair pick up 2, they hav pick up a few more players and from wot i hear they hav gained more than they hav lost.

some of there main players??? Prendergast missed a lot of games and didnt hav a great year from the games i seen, Starcevic only played 9 games 4 inverleigh 2 of those he was injuryed b4 half time, so there not really key players. jace kelly is a massive pick up, baumann a fair pick up 2, they hav pick up a few more players and from wot i hear they hav gained more than they hav lost.

also lachie hill was of 2 south barwon but has done his shoulder is out for most of the year. jc out with a shoulder injury hutchison not playing

also lachie hill was of 2 south barwon but has done his shoulder is out for most of the year. jc out with a shoulder injury hutchison not playing

lachie isnt goin anywhere, shoulder isnt that bad, jc didnt play much last year anyway, dont know anything bout hutchison, but as i said from wot i hav been they hav gained more than lost, so much 4 people running there mouths on hear saying that they didnt recruit anyone

lachie isnt goin anywhere, shoulder isnt that bad, jc didnt play much last year anyway, dont know anything bout hutchison, but as i said from wot i hav been they hav gained more than lost, so much 4 people running there mouths on hear saying that they didnt recruit anyone

i spoke 2 lachie yesterday and its the 2nd time he has done his shoulder and he said he will miss most of the season thats why he is not going to south barwon. and also isn't muir going 2 the vfl.

i spoke 2 lachie yesterday and its the 2nd time he has done his shoulder and he said he will miss most of the season thats why he is not going to south barwon. and also isn't muir going 2 the vfl.

yes he is but he will still play enough games at inver so he will be able 2 play finals, if they make it of course and williamstown dont

Anyone got any results from practices matches played over the weekend?

Judging by the clearances available on the club websites... The Belmont Lions will be a real threat come finals.

Winchelsea look like they have done a bit of recruiting, with lots of players returning from previous years. It wont be enough to get them even close to the top 5.

I dont think blue west will be that bad as well, Wooden spoon i would reckon ANAKIE would be a show.

bowy staying at corio mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone got any results from practices matches played over the weekend?

Judging by the clearances available on the club websites... The Belmont Lions will be a real threat come finals.

Winchelsea look like they have done a bit of recruiting, with lots of players returning from previous years. It wont be enough to get them even close to the top 5.

I dont think blue west will be that bad as well, Wooden spoon i would reckon ANAKIE would be a show.

i think u will find a lot of belmonts clearences are juniors that already play at belmont i dont no why they need a clearence. spider may know

I think his mate coaches 2s and just got him to sign one, but i had a beer and chat with him thursday night and he said his is staying at corio.
Why would you do that? and furthermore wont it automatically go through given the new changes to processing clearance's, namely automatic unless you are contracted or owe the club coin?

i think u will find a lot of belmonts clearences are juniors that already play at belmont i dont no why they need a clearence. spider may know

That is correct, reason being from football geelong to GDFL.
Its only paper work.
about 10 players are under 18 from gfl clubs.
Shame it wont show new reg players.
Any way we should have a good strong u18 team in 2009.
we are still getting 40+ at training.
4 new faces showed up last night, "uni must be back"

Tamer

That is correct, reason being from football geelong to GDFL.
Its only paper work.
about 10 players are under 18 from gfl clubs.
Shame it wont show new reg players.
Any way we should have a good strong u18 team in 2009.
we are still getting 40+ at training.
4 new faces showed up last night, "uni must be back"

Tamer
Thats right tamer it looks like a big year at the den with more showing up
Top 4 finish for the Lions:D

Who is he and where did he play last year.

played up horsham way. Very fit and can play the game. Quite light on but should rack them up. Played in a praccy match for winch last friday night and told the skank he was keen to play at belmont. Good kid, good luck to him. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back