GDFL 2009 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I am a bit biased, but Luke Mahoney did play VCFL on the long weekend at full back. Clearly he is the best full back in the league. I agree Richert has to be in the best league side.
well luke mahoney was crap yesterday todd elsey was 2 strong and out smarted him over rated he is

well luke mahoney was crap yesterday todd elsey was 2 strong and out smarted him over rated he is

To Mahn's defence, he did have the flu and didnt have the week off like everybody else.
I would like to know how many goals have been kicked on him for the season.
If it wasn't for him we would have some very ordinary score lines.

****knocking on the door to finals.:D

Come on down to the Lions Den today at the Winters Resort.
We are having our major raffle.
$30.00 a ticket, $1000.00 1st, $500.00 2nd 3 x $50.00 draws.
Starts Midday, Free beer 1st 2 hrs, live music, minor raffles during the day happy hour later in the after noon.
tickets can be purchased at the door.

All Are welcome.

******Knocking on the door to finals.

The season so far:

B: D.Mathison (NG), L Mahoney (Bel), Z Hickleton (Inv)
HB: D. Berg (A) , H. Williams (Bel), S Lewis (BPH)
C: J Kruger (W), A Melville (GW), M King (W)
HF: B O'toole (C), A Venner (BPH), P Riccardi (B)
F: A Kitchen (WC), T Elsey (NG), R Closter (EG)

R: A. Skrobalak (EG), S Gallagher (Bel), M Curtis(T)

Bench: S Calbert (WC), O Lewis (Inv), B Naylon (B), C Hyland(T)

Coach: M Smith (W)

Shapes as big game this week between belmont and centrals. Centrals started flat yesterday against thomson but worked into the game by half time. Third quarter saw thomson play long direct football with the breeze to set up 5 goal lead at last change. Thomson then played a solid last quarter with more strength than werribee around the ball. Maheras and O'Neill reading play well in defence in last Quarter to repell central attacks. Curtis was everywhere for the victors and Mcleod dangerous as game wore on. Kitchen provided a target for werribee with some great contested marks,Simmonds gave good rebound and Hardingham worked well in the middle with Montgomery in second half. Overall Thomson appeared stronger around the ball and cleaner in disposal to deserve their victory.

To Mahn's defence, he did have the flu and didnt have the week off like everybody else.
I would like to know how many goals have been kicked on him for the season.
If it wasn't for him we would have some very ordinary score lines.

****knocking on the door to finals.:D
well.....1. t. elesy had the flu as well and trained once in the last two weeks.... that comes from a good inside spy....2. went to the game and seen spew come out of the big fellas mouth before play.....
mahn was simply crap!!

B: Z.Hickleton (Inv) D.Mathisen (Nth G) M.King (Winch)

HB: C.Parker (Bel) S.Richert (Anak) K.Schwenneson (Nth G)

C: D.Muir (Inv) M.Curtis (Thom) A.Woods (Ban)

HF: P.Riccardi (Ban) B.Grgic (BPH) J.McLeod (Thom)

F: B.Nicholls (Cor) O.Lewis (Inv) T.Elsey (Nth G)

FOLL: A.Skrobalak (East) S.Gallagher (Bel) S.Lewis (BPH)

INTER FROM: S.Calbert (WC) R.O'Toole (Cor) J.Diblasio (Nth G) L.Clifford (Cor) S.O'Neil (Thom) R.Closter (East) B.Naylon (WC)

COACH: F.Fopiani (Nth G)

Any thoughts? A number of other players could of been on the inter from list but didnt want any more than 7 on there!

not bad side but there's a few i disagree with... j. diblasio? whos that..... ive seen him play once... c.parker what a joke that one is, come's from a gfl club and is playing just alright footy... and where's h. willams?

not bad side but there's a few i disagree with... j. diblasio? whos that..... ive seen him play once... c.parker what a joke that one is, come's from a gfl club and is playing just alright footy... and where's h. willams?
H williams is over weight very slow was good not anymore.He should b playing reserves

(Log in to remove this ad.)

beat a few more teams that r pushing 4 finals, then ill give belmont credit

My apologies to all the East Geelong and Nth Geelong Supporters (and the other clubs we have beaten). I honestly think you are finals sides but this fukcwit hates Belmont and unless we beat Geelong, he wont be impressed

did you watch the game. troy kicked 5(i think) in 15 mins. very good player but i tink mahns had him for most of the day. dont call mahns overrated, every player has a time where they will get beat and if you where watching obviously you play your best footy at 12, not unlike myself:D

My apologies to all the East Geelong and Nth Geelong Supporters (and the other clubs we have beaten). I honestly think you are finals sides but this fukcwit hates Belmont and unless we beat Geelong, he wont be impressed

if belmont play finals i will personally deliver $5000 2 the belmont football club

if belmont play finals i will personally deliver $5000 2 the belmont football club

Don't recall saying we would play finals. You won't even say who you are, just sit back and take potshots. I hope the boys turn it on in the 2nd half of the year. Taking your money may be the sweetest thing I ever do at the club

Don't recall saying we would play finals. You won't even say who you are, just sit back and take potshots. I hope the boys turn it on in the 2nd half of the year. Taking your money may be the sweetest thing I ever do at the club

pretty sure big footy is all about people takin potshots from behind a computer, and i do it because people like u get so fired up over wots gets posted. 90% of the stuff thats posted on here is all bullshit. My $5000 will still be safely still in the bank at the end of the year. belmont will most likely finish 8 and 10, will probably get done in the next 6 games

did you watch the game. troy kicked 5(i think) in 15 mins. very good player but i tink mahns had him for most of the day. dont call mahns overrated, every player has a time where they will get beat and if you where watching obviously you play your best footy at 12, not unlike myself:D

Spider36 of whoever you are, being a long-time reader of this forum I find your comments both irritating and bias. For heavens sake if someone identifies something wrong about your beloved Belmont Lions you jump on here, get all defensive then complain if someone doesn't notify the forum of their real name, occupation, football club, grade. It's an anonymous webiste and if those people posting wish to remain anonymous they shall do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back