Gee I hate the ********ing Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

kelman said:
Personal opinion, but who is with me?

So many heads I would like to punch.

Supporters are bandwagon scum who - ironically- think everyone is against them

Victorian allegiance does not beat in my heart.

GO SWANNIES!!
flag-Australia-Victoria-det.gif

kelman said:

GO SWANNIES!!
Bandwagon???

Saints fans are amongst the most loyal in the competition. 1 flag in over 100 years and look how many of them there are. Your club has 4 flags and about the same amount of members.

Oh, and thanks for starting a new thread telling us that you don't like the Saints. Some may call it a touch self-indulgent, but I know I'll sleep easier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McBain said:
.....or a few million dollars of AFL handouts.
wouldn't be too quick to payout on the top 5 draft picks either geezer, there will be a few coming the Roos way in the next couple of years.

North struggle off the field - get AFL assistance - turn it around.

St Kilda struggle on the field - get AFL assistance - turn it around.

Spot the difference!

I don't want to get into any slagging off here - dan warna says that about North fans - fine. I have similar stories about St Kilda fans and that's why I don't want to see them do well but that's my right. I simply want to make the point that priority picks and monetry handouts are all forms of equalisation.

Just as St Kilda fans are proud that they have never needed AFL money to survive North fans have an equal right to be proud that in this era of equalisation where priority picks and the like apply, we have never put out a side so inept for so long that it collected a mountain of high picks.

If you think we'll get some soon that's your right to think that - but people have been saying that about us since Deni$ left.

GeordieRoo said:
North struggle off the field - get AFL assistance - turn it around.

St Kilda struggle on the field - get AFL assistance - turn it around.

Spot the difference!

I don't want to get into any slagging off here - dan warna says that about North fans - fine. I have similar stories about St Kilda fans and that's why I don't want to see them do well but that's my right. I simply want to make the point that priority picks and monetry handouts are all forms of equalisation.

Just as St Kilda fans are proud that they have never needed AFL money to survive North fans have an equal right to be proud that in this era of equalisation where priority picks and the like apply, we have never put out a side so inept for so long that it collected a mountain of high picks.

If you think we'll get some soon that's your right to think that - but people have been saying that about us since Deni$ left.

Newcastle struggle on field - get no assistance from sheppard
Newcastle struggle on field again - get assistance from sheppard
newcastle still struggle

BUT WHO CARES go the maggies

kelman said:

GO SWANNIES!!

Geez, I hate the ********ing roos.

So many heads i have already punched, so many more to go.

Don't have any supporters and are basically homeless scum who do have everyone against them as they are cr ap.

Roo scum have no alllegiance to anyone , unless they pay them money. ie ACT. Sytney.

Go Saints. die swinnies. :D

The Knowledge said:
Newcastle struggle on field - get no assistance from sheppard
Newcastle struggle on field again - get assistance from sheppard
newcastle still struggle

BUT WHO CARES go the maggies
Here Here, but I am a little disappointed in the Pies this season, I thought they were heading back up the ladder aka last year, oh well my other team Manchester City are doing well, so its all good :)

Hawkk said:
Here Here, but I am a little disappointed in the Pies this season, I thought they were heading back up the ladder aka last year, oh well my other team Manchester City are doing well, so its all good :)
They got smashed with injuries

jimmy35 said:
Obvious ,poorly constructed troll aside , as others have pointed out very , very few Saints proclaiming the second coming of the Holy Grail on here . It is mainly other supporters either backing the Saints or slagging them for obvious BF reasons.
For mine I think the Saints will win it.Injuries a worry but if all teams can play to their potential the Saints would beat all comers. Also for mine is a new found respect for what the club has achieved over the past few years, they have turned a culture around that was probably the worst in VFL/AFL history and have set themselves up for a long time at the top of the competiton. It goes beyond the simplistic 'load up on PP's , anyone could do that blah blah blah rant. It is the off field and administrative side of things that have set the foundations for success.
Personally I like to see champions rewarded and I would love to see Robert Harvey leave the game with at least one flag under his belt. I would love , of course , to see Bucks go out that way as well but sadly that chance has probably passed. But Harvs deserves a flag as much as any man playing th egame today.
I have nothing against any other side playing , bar the petty things supporters all have , and it wouldn't really worry me who won .
But credit where credit is due and the Saints are deserving of all they have ,and will ,achieve.

Thanks, mate. :p

For the St Kilda football team, I think it would be a fine thing if they won the premiership, after all these years. Couldn't give a toss who won really.

Just a warning to those among you who were born after 1960, and I'm fairly sure this would be the majority among those who post on these boards - don't barrack for the Saints just because they are a Victorian team and that's where you live.

As one who was around from September 1966 'til September 1967, I can tell you that a whole year of dealing with a victorious St Kilda supporter group is as close to hell as you can get without actually dying.

They become the most arrogant, insufferable, obsessive, ungracious, optimistic, myopic and vile so-called sports lovers, the like of which you never could have conceived. It was this attitude, born in 1966, which gave rise to the 'Animal Enclosure' that Moorabbin became. Thank Christ, or whoever has been working against them ever since, their optimism and arrogance were totally misplaced.

On second thoughts, it would be a hideous thing for St Kilda to win the premiership, especially for all other football followers in Melbourne. However, it would be a good thing for one known as our Fred. He is one of very few among them who has more than one and a half bones belonging to a sportsman in his body. That he could celebrate would make a win by them almost, but not quite, bearable.

Just don't say I never warned you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee I hate the ********ing Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Back