E Geel-Oppalander -Agree
N Geel-K Schwenison -not sure, maybe fitzsimmons
W Geel-A Melvile? -Agree but Skene is having a good year
Inver-T Starcevic -Trotter either of these two
Thom-M Curtis -Agree
Werr-C Andrews -C hardingham to go close
Whinch-M Worland - Attrill or Day to come good, Worland has left

these are my suggestions

Where has he gone? Although he picks up cheap kicks across h/back, I thought he was Invers only real player. Beautiful skills, very composed.

Where has he gone? Although he picks up cheap kicks across h/back, I thought he was Invers only real player. Beautiful skills, very composed.
Playing as a half back flanker thats where I'd expect a half back flanker to get their kicks! How does a back flanker get cheap kicks when here side is getting beaten by 100 points each week? Mate if you're going to put people down get some facts posted!
M King B and F for Winch 2008!

Why isnt he getting games at falcons if his getting best on grounds at inverleigh?

piss off moreland you no better then anyone what the falcons are like with selection. The kid got in the best one week, 27 touches the following week, a bit of a quiet one after that and they turf him out the week later. Coudnt even give him a reasin why.

piss off moreland you no better then anyone what the falcons are like with selection. The kid got in the best one week, 27 touches the following week, a bit of a quiet one after that and they turf him out the week later. Coudnt even give him a reasin why.

no need for that sort of language on big footy watchful
you know better then that

[quote=InterleagueRover;11425324]
Playing as a half back flanker thats where I'd expect a half back flanker to get their kicks! How does a back flanker get cheap kicks when here side is getting beaten by 100 points each week? Mate if you're going to put people down get some facts posted!
M King B and F for Winch 2008!

Are you serious Rover? He's a good footballer but accountability is not one of his traits. He gets cheap kicks across half back because he doesn't go near an opponent all day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

think youll find worland played at winch not inver. he moved to perth.

My mistake, I did have him originally down as a Winch player.

To justify my "cheap kicks" comment, he starts on ball, but plays as a defensive midfielder. Alot of kicks that he receives/gives are sideways and short. He also becomes the "give to" man, whenever a mark is taken. Eg a handball around the back.
But like I said, I think he would be one of, if not their best player.

To justify my "cheap kicks" comment, he starts on ball, but plays as a defensive midfielder. Alot of kicks that he receives/gives are sideways and short. He also becomes the "give to" man, whenever a mark is taken. Eg a handball around the back.

You're even confusing yourself now, is he a half back flanker or a mid fielder? Why should he man up if he is getting alot of the pill? Isn't that called being elusive? I can't see how you can say a player is gettin cheap kicks when his side is continuing getting overriden by the opposition, maybe if the opposition forward players backed up and played defensive on Worland than he wouldn't have received so many kicks.

Its natural to want to give the ball to the guy with the best skills on the ground

Ball carriers play pivotal roles to any side the tough nuggets fight for the ball they dish it out to the ball carriers, the ball carriers link up and kick forward to the big guys, the little guys mop up the scraps and kick the goals that the big guys don't, footy is a simple game and offers something for everyone!

You're even confusing yourself now, is he a half back flanker or a mid fielder? Why should he man up if he is getting alot of the pill? Isn't that called being elusive? I can't see how you can say a player is gettin cheap kicks when his side is continuing getting overriden by the opposition, maybe if the opposition forward players backed up and played defensive on Worland than he wouldn't have received so many kicks.

Its natural to want to give the ball to the guy with the best skills on the ground

Ball carriers play pivotal roles to any side the tough nuggets fight for the ball they dish it out to the ball carriers, the ball carriers link up and kick forward to the big guys, the little guys mop up the scraps and kick the goals that the big guys don't, footy is a simple game and offers something for everyone!

I agree he has great ball skills, but he is no "ball carrier" as you claim. He is a "go to man", but fails to run through the lines. He prefers to chip sideways, or backwards, instead of carrying the ball forwards and "linking with the big guys". This style of play does not make him as damaging as other mid's Eg, Trotter, Curtis, S Lewis etc
Lets not blow this up more than it is, I have always said he is Winch's best player.

On top of all this "rover" you twat, I never said he plays HBF, I initailly stated that he picks up "cheap kicks" across the Half Back Flank.

I agree he has great ball skills, but he is no "ball carrier" as you claim. He is a "go to man", but fails to run through the lines. He prefers to chip sideways, or backwards, instead of carrying the ball forwards and "linking with the big guys". This style of play does not make him as damaging as other mid's Eg, Trotter, Curtis, S Lewis etc
Lets not blow this up more than it is, I have always said he is Winch's best player.

On top of all this "rover" you twat, I never said he plays HBF, I initailly stated that he picks up "cheap kicks" across the Half Back Flank.
Mate your having a crack at worland picking up cheap kicks and then you throw up trotters name no is better at getting cheap kicks than clayton (kick it to me ) trotter.

Corio are looking pretty good people.. went and watched them play again.. and apart from a poor last quarter they completely destroyed Belmont... Thomson, Bannockburn, BPH and Corio.. only one of those four can win imo..

Thomson & Corio are my picks

Corio are looking pretty good people.. went and watched them play again.. and apart from a poor last quarter they completely destroyed Belmont... Thomson, Bannockburn, BPH and Corio.. only one of those four can win imo..

Corio's backline is crap. It wont hold up at St.Albans during finals. Even Werribee booted 17 goals against them last week.

[quote=InterleagueRover;11425324]
Are you serious Rover? He's a good footballer but accountability is not one of his traits. He gets cheap kicks across half back because he doesn't go near an opponent all day.

what a load of shit, he is winch's best player. and i find it hard to beleive he doesnt go near an opponent when he gets tagged nearly every week, he takes whatever kicks he can get, just like everyone else that plays footy.

Discount East at your peril. If they get in they will have the full team together and as BPH and Thomson have found out they are as good as anyone.

For mine the whole thing is wide open with Bannock the favourite given they are the most consistent.

Bourky u must have been watching the game with 1 eye open.Corio won the 1st quarter easy.2nd & 3rd quarter even with belmont winning the last.If u think u are going 2 win finals on that game your going 2 b in 4 a big shock.Open both eyes and watch the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back