GDFL Geelong and District Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You idiot. Gallagher got his ass kicked by a close checking opponent. To even consider that that was mentioned at quarter time is ridiculous.

Gallager played the match out with a broken jaw you ignorant knob, the only reason he remained on the ground was to distract Carrol, So that Haami wasnt tagged as well. As a result Haami was able to "cut East Geelong to pieces" -direct quote from Ryan Coy in The addy from mondays paper.
Get your facts straight before you make a bigger tool of yourself

Scrobba sent an SMS to a Belmont bloke on the thursday before the game stating "Naire and Gallager will have seven stitches by the end of the game". The guys a dog and thoroughly deserves to be the captain of a losing grand final side. I do feel sorry for the genuine blokes on the team that just wanted to play footy and win a flag tho

guys who cares about east geelong they are duds. Belmont deserved to win on the day and are the better team in 2007. We should be looking foward to 2008 or some footy trips, on that matter where is everybody going ??

Obviously not a Skrobolak fan Hulkster but as stated erlier the club has not sacked him and no he is not coaching Modewarre.

These are both good rumours though and have got around pretty fast as I have had a number of people tell me the same thing.

If he wants to coach East in 2008 he will.

I have heard that as early as Sat evening, Skrobba was told he is not welcome back at the club. And from all reports, he engaged in a fracus with one of the young blokes whilst drowning his sorrows.

It could be back to the "Marsh" for the big fella, right where he belongs.

I am a bit amused by the abscence of "Highlight"!

I stuck my neck out some time ago, and accused him of being "Skrobba".
Having just finished in the biggest game of the season, I thought he would at least log in and defend his/coaches actions and the club?

guys who cares about east geelong they are duds. Belmont deserved to win on the day and are the better team in 2007. We should be looking foward to 2008 or some footy trips, on that matter where is everybody going ??
Out we come, Out we come, Out we come to play.... 'Cos Belmont will be premiers just you wait and see! What a weekend. Thanks to everyones good wishes, I must say it was everything i had dreamed it would be and then some. Speaking to non GDFL people over the last few days, they loved the day and we may have a few converts to our league next year. What a game, Haami lead the way all day, but i want to pay special mention to John Tates game. When he went down back after half time he was amazing. The same thing happened in the 2nd semi final, but this time Canavan was deep in the forward line presenting all day and allowed the small forwards in Bogan, Carson and Warren to feed of him. People will be talking about Saturday for ages not so much about the standard of the game but because it had so much drama. Well done to everyone involved. I'll sign off now 'cos it's back to the bar... My shout :)

I have heard that as early as Sat evening, Skrobba was told he is not welcome back at the club. And from all reports, he engaged in a fracus with one of the young blokes whilst drowning his sorrows.

Come on 19th man you know that is not true. I seen him after the game and again on sunday and i can tell you that there were NO incidents with team mates or anyone else after the game. He has not been sacked at all.
I agree saturday wasnt the big guys best day but if you were in the rooms after the game you would have seen that he knew that he let the club down.

And again i am not skroba and to be honest i am glad i am not with all this crap that is on here i hope he doesnt read it. Honestly i hope he stays at the club again next year.

You idiot. Gallagher got his ass kicked by a close checking opponent. To even consider that that was mentioned at quarter time is ridiculous.

Gallager played the match out with a broken jaw you ignorant knob, the only reason he remained on the ground was to distract Carrol, So that Haami wasnt tagged as well. As a result Haami was able to "cut East Geelong to pieces" -direct quote from Ryan Coy in The addy from mondays paper.

Scrobba sent an SMS to a Belmont bloke on the thursday before the game stating "Naire and Gallager will have seven stitches by the end of the game". The guys a dog and thoroughly deserves to be the captain of a losing grand final side. I do feel sorry for the genuine blokes on the team that just wanted to play footy and win a flag tho
All the bull crap rumours getting around about Skroba, at the moment he is more popular in Geelong than G. Ablett. I mean G. Ablett Jr, not his druggo dad.
Gee he has done a lot in the last few days, been sacked, fighting his team-mates, sending texties, all rubbish.
Hopefully Geelong losing yet another AFL grand final will take the heat off him.

Come on 19th man you know that is not true. I seen him after the game and again on sunday and i can tell you that there were NO incidents with team mates or anyone else after the game. He has not been sacked at all.
I agree saturday wasnt the big guys best day but if you were in the rooms after the game you would have seen that he knew that he let the club down.

And again i am not skroba and to be honest i am glad i am not with all this crap that is on here i hope he doesnt read it. Honestly i hope he stays at the club again next year.
He wont be able to help himself :D

I was under the impression that a red card was off for the rest of the game.

It was what he deserved ayway.

What an idiot. It cost his team a premiership. East would have won if Skrobolak was on the ground. Almost should have without him as well.

From what i hear he has been given the sack at East already. In fact was given his marching orders straight after the game. Comes from a pretty good source. Although i will be corrected if i am wrong.

No wonder Torquay got rid of him. If East have who would touch him.

But i also heard that he was coaching Moddewarre next year as well. Just a rumour though.

I heard a runour that the East Geelong president went into the rooms after the match and told Scrobbasack he was sacked.

Also if he was allowed to come back on for the last 8 mins he blew that chance anyway by not goin through the interchange gates. He walked straight to the bench.

Be careful what you say on here 19th man.. A lot of people know who you are on this forum as much as you wouldn't like to think it. It's saying a lot about your character by coming on here and making up sh*t... You can claim he's been sacked all you like but when you start claiming criminal activity has happened when you know it hasn't is well and truly crossing the line.

pull your head in you coward

Be careful what you say on here 19th man.. A lot of people know who you are on this forum as much as you wouldn't like to think it. It's saying a lot about your character by coming on here and making up sh*t... You can claim he's been sacked all you like but when you start claiming criminal activity has happened when you know it hasn't is well and truly crossing the line.

pull your head in you coward

I wouldn't exactly call a "fracus" criminal activity! If thats the case, then there a lot of criminals in the GDFL. This seems to be a sensitive issue with you Fact.
I never said it was Gospel, just something I had heard.

Drop my name tool, if you are certain of who I am!

Gagsy get the paper and have a re-read mate the quote you attribute to Coy wasn't made by him but was some journalistic flair from Bradley Green the reporter.

Similarly given the trouble Srobolak has been in for use of text messages do you think he would be stupid enough to send something like that.

Should he remain next season, will he be watched closer from the men in white as a result of Sat's game and the media that followed?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thomson football club are interested in a new coach next year and on the radar is one of Geelongs greatest local players. Who has already coached a premiership in one of the respective leauges and benn a multiple premiership player . Im extremely confident they are yet to contact him about it but there will be some coin thrown around as thommo fight to get back to the top. Will be revealed in the next month who this man is!!!
Also how did belmont get so good

Thomson football club are interested in a new coach next year and on the radar is one of Geelongs greatest local players. Who has already coached a premiership in one of the respective leauges and benn a multiple premiership player . Im extremely confident they are yet to contact him about it but there will be some coin thrown around as thommo fight to get back to the top. Will be revealed in the next month who this man is!!!
no point coming on here and not mentioning his name. everyone knew that thomson probably needed a new coach.

Beats me. I was there when they got a heap of players from around Geelong and elsewhere. They lost their first final i think and half the players left the next year.
Alot of enthusiasm and youth has helped i think.
I would love to find a person who tipped them to win the flag at the start of the year. Apart from Cogsy! :D

its ricky o'toole and you's wont get him because his going back to corio

Ok, so it's a Multiple Premiership Player.

Fop coached a flag at St Mary's and won multiples with North Shore. Is he contracted at Drysdale next season?

Ok, so it's a Multiple Premiership Player.

Fop coached a flag at St Mary's and won multiples with North Shore. Is he contracted at Drysdale next season?

ahhh very good G.F.C. it was fop but yes i do think he is on a contract at Drysdale next year and id imagine it would b a rather large 1 so im sure he will be staying there but it does show that thomson is goin to hunt the big names

ahhh very good G.F.C. it was fop but yes i do think he is on a contract at Drysdale next year and id imagine it would b a rather large 1 so im sure he will be staying there but it does show that thomson is goin to hunt the big names

Yes, both Chapman and him were sealed for 2 years. But hey, in this day and age, contracts don't seem to have a lot of meaning!

no point coming on here and not mentioning his name. everyone knew that thomson probably needed a new coach.
I agree that Thomson probably need a new coach, but in saying that their coach this year did a super job making finals again considering they lost about 14 players from the 2006 championship team, along with major injuries at the business end of the season. Thats a fair effort. Also heard Maheris is on the move to Newtown, not sure in what capacity.

I agree that Thomson probably need a new coach, but in saying that their coach this year did a super job making finals again considering they lost about 14 players from the 2006 championship team, along with major injuries at the business end of the season. Thats a fair effort. Also heard Maheris is on the move to Newtown, not sure in what capacity.
Surely not as a player. Nick must be somewhere between 33 and 35 and although a fantastic servant for Thompson over the past 10 years even he would admit that he is nearly at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back