GDFL Geelong and District Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The local paper in Werribee has reported today that even if the GDFL goes ahead this year there is no guarantee that the Centurions will be how to field a side in the competition because of a drastic lack of numbers.

This is a club that won 4 flags in 6 years including 3 in a row from 1999-2001 and then another one in 2004.

I have seen Bell post hill train too times and werribee once.
Mate you are a goose.
I actually meant skrobolak making a name for himself in coaching.

I enjoy people who take on challenges like they have and you probably wouldnt because you are a computer fat pig. I hace played the game and the way you talk you havent.

Kooley, if you really need to know who i am and why i follow these guys.
I am a local geelong guy i have family in torquay where Skrobolak made a huge impact on many people. My nephew plays in the junior and idolises the big man.
I thought i would go down and have a look myself and he was fantastic with the kids, supporters and players. He respected anyone that spoke to him and that he spoke to.
I am also very happy that he is now in the gdfl and i will follow them and the guys he brings.

East for premiers 2007.

Kooley let me know when you achieve something and i will then support you.

Mate you are a goose.

I enjoy people who take on challenges like they have and you probably wouldnt because you are a computer fat pig. I hace played the game and the way you talk you havent.

Was there much difference between the two? (numbers, talls, skill) and how do they compare to Torquay of last year at this early stage?

Kooley, if you really need to know who i am and why i follow these guys.
I am a local geelong guy i have family in torquay where Skrobolak made a huge impact on many people. My nephew plays in the junior and idolises the big man.
I thought i would go down and have a look myself and he was fantastic with the kids, supporters and players. He respected anyone that spoke to him and that he spoke to.
I am also very happy that he is now in the gdfl and i will follow them and the guys he brings.

East for premiers 2007.

Kooley let me know when you achieve something and i will then support you.
You sound like you're full of ******** idiot. Please don't brag about your so called achievements on a footy forum...I'd put my house on you being either Skrobolak's brother or Coy.

For the record peannut where did you actually watch Werribee Centrals train?

Mate you are a goose.

You must have alot of time on your hands if you can be bothered travelling back and forward from Geelong to Werribee to watch GDFL teams train.

You are the one who sounds like a goose. :p

Skroba's younger brother isn't any good maybe alright in the 2's that's about it. Don't get your hopes up to high!!!!

I'm sure big Skroba and Coy will flog em in the GDFL, went and watched the BFL GF last year and the Standard was ordinary so dropping down another league these boys should dominate!!!

Ive been getting around to a few club training sessions, last nigth my mate went down and watched the eagles train for the last 30mins.

He said they looked very sharp. Also younger brother of skrobolak trained and looked very good. He is a backman that is suggested to be very talented and from what i hear last night got a few eagles excited.

Players are impressed with the coach and young coy as assistant, he seems to be making a great reputation in the coaching ranks.

Keep an eye out for whats going on at Winter Reserve... Can't say too much, but they might be going a bit better than some think! ;)

I haven't heard, but i was driving down Kidman Ave last week and saw some interesting faces from local football circles having a in depth chat.. It'll be a big story if they pull it off

I haven't heard, but i was driving down Kidman Ave last week and saw some interesting faces from local football circles having a in depth chat.. It'll be a big story if they pull it off

you saw them having an in-depth chat as you drove past??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You sound like you're full of ******** idiot. Please don't brag about your so called achievements on a footy forum...I'd put my house on you being either Skrobolak's brother or Coy.

For the record peannut where did you actually watch Werribee Centrals train?

ur house is obviously worth bugger all to u. Im sure those boys have got nothing better to do than to get on this forum and start convo about themselves so losers like u can make uninformed comments.

To b honest id b surprised if the younger skrobalak even has a computer.

Ive read a few of ur past posts too and the amount of rot that comes out of ur mouth is laughable in heaps of threads.. u must have a fulfilling life

ur house is obviously worth bugger all to u. Im sure those boys have got nothing better to do than to get on this forum and start convo about themselves so losers like u can make uninformed comments.

To b honest id b surprised if the younger skrobalak even has a computer.

Ive read a few of ur past posts too and the amount of rot that comes out of ur mouth is laughable in heaps of threads.. u must have a fulfilling life
I just read your total of 14 posts, and I was interested to read in one of them that you're very keen to endorse and stick up for one Josh Coy and you also seem to know alot about him...

It's clear that you're Coy and your stupid offsider (obi 1) is skrobolaks brother.

:D :D

Any you blokes heard of a bloke called josh bell he is a good player, but how does he go in your comp, i think he plays for st joeys.

Geez u change ur story a bit..

Im a torquay supporter u moron and i'll stick up 4 anyone who plays or has played there. And the fact is judging by u jumping into any posts about east geelong is that ur a parrot who's a bit worried about their chances.

If ur so keen on finding out who everyone else is instead of using the forum to talk about footy gossip why dont u expose who u r :cool:
You have offered nothing to this thread hypocite so don't accuse me of not talking footy.

as far as east geelong are concerned they would have to be the biggest pretenders going around.

Geez u change ur story a bit..

Im a torquay supporter u moron and i'll stick up 4 anyone who plays or has played there. And the fact is judging by u jumping into any posts about east geelong is that ur a parrot who's a bit worried about their chances.

If ur so keen on finding out who everyone else is instead of using the forum to talk about footy gossip why dont u expose who u r :cool:
Sounds like a club in disarrays Torquay talk about self destructing after winning their first premiership in God knows how many years.

Must be a pretty special place if half of their players jump ship after a premiership year!!!!!:confused:

Sounds like a club in disarrays Torquay talk about self destructing after winning their first premiership in God knows how many years.

Must be a pretty special place if half of their players jump ship after a premiership year!!!!!:confused:

Today's addy reported that a few of them are in court facing assult charges, seems a good year turned into shi t. Back to the drawing board!

Keep an eye out for whats going on at Winter Reserve... Can't say too much, but they might be going a bit better than some think! ;)

lion king how they travelling with there finances i herd they were in alot of trouble. i hope they can find there way back there not a bad bunch of blokes out there

Money's always a problem with Local football clubs. GDFL clubs should never have cash problems with thier shareholdings in Buckley's, but they all still struggle. The Lions are still paying for the upgrade to thier rooms a couple of years ago. The local council don't pay for upgrades to social rooms and bars ect. so eventually all clubs may have to run some debt if they want new facilities for thier players and members. Lets hope the Lions are around for a while yet so we can enjoy thier nice rooms.

Crisis meeting to be held at Werribee Centrals. It appears at this stage that it is more than likely than not that the once poerful team from the West of Geelong may not be able to enter a team in the GDFL in 2007. Players are leaving the leaving the club left right and centre and the club will struggle to field one team let alone two.

Crisis meeting to be held at Werribee Centrals. It appears at this stage that it is more than likely than not that the once poerful team from the West of Geelong may not be able to enter a team in the GDFL in 2007. Players are leaving the leaving the club left right and centre and the club will struggle to field one team let alone two.

they will be fine if we all remember the same happened at corio last year and they still did ok

Money's always a problem with Local football clubs. GDFL clubs should never have cash problems with thier shareholdings in Buckley's, but they all still struggle. The Lions are still paying for the upgrade to thier rooms a couple of years ago. The local council don't pay for upgrades to social rooms and bars ect. so eventually all clubs may have to run some debt if they want new facilities for thier players and members. Lets hope the Lions are around for a while yet so we can enjoy thier nice rooms.

very true i hope they do well all clubs have money problems no one ever has enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back