GDFL Geelong and District Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on boys. Werribee is a big story... The Thommy Tiger's will be to good... Stroba to kick plenty.. We're better than this! Ask the hard questions. Will West take the next step? Are Inverleigh just treading water? Belmont haven't started training, what's with that? let's get to some meaty subjects..

Come on boys. Werribee is a big story... The Thommy Tiger's will be to good... Stroba to kick plenty.. We're better than this! Ask the hard questions. Will West take the next step? Are Inverleigh just treading water? Belmont haven't started training, what's with that? let's get to some meaty subjects..

ok do you no anything about north bannoc corio anakie or winch

as far as coy goes it's no great accomplishment to finsih top 10 in the gdfl league b&f.[/QUOTE]

So tell us who you are superstar. Not a great accomplishment? You moron. Anyone who finishes top 10 in the league BandF is a decent player in my books.

as far as coy goes it's no great accomplishment to finsih top 10 in the gdfl league b&f.

So tell us who you are superstar. Not a great accomplishment? You moron. Anyone who finishes top 10 in the league BandF is a decent player in my books.[/QUOTE]my point heck knuckle is that league b&f's in lower comps are voted by umpires who haven't got a clue who they're voting for.

secondly a **************** like yourself wouldn't own a book.

of course we need to rate the rest. This is gonna be a great season... 16 rounds of dynamic footy. I ask a question... it's the 31st of Jan. Is 11 weeks a long enough pre season for the Belmont Lions?

To be fair Whispers I think the story of Weribee Centrals possibly folding for 2007 season would be by far the biggest story circulating in the Geelong region at present. That includes the other to leagues as well.

I accept that its big news but I wouldn't go that far to say that they might fold. Someone refered to Corio last year and they managed to field two competitive teams. Would hate to see any local club fold so I hope they find some players.

Banno would be sweating on the fact that Alister Woods is training with former club Geelong West. Woods is featured in one of the photos in todays Addy, however, knowing the addy, it may be a photo from two seasons back.

of course we need to rate the rest. This is gonna be a great season... 16 rounds of dynamic footy. I ask a question... it's the 31st of Jan. Is 11 weeks a long enough pre season for the Belmont Lions?

Surely not... Break a pre-season down. First two weeks is getting to know your team mates, next five is to get fit, the following two - three working on tactics and game plans with some practice matches... they aren't leaving much room for adjustment (ie. if they can only get 10 - 15 to traing in the first weeks, everything gets moved back a week or two).

Silly management.

Coy finished in the top 10 in the league in the BFL not the GDFL which makes it even better.
I think it is the younger coy who dod this and is now assistant coach but i could be wrong he has a brother.

So superstar Kooley what do you think of his achivement?

I heard Kooley finished top 10 in the local over 28 chinese checkers comp last year. WELL DONE KOOLEY FROM ALL YOU BIGFOOTY FRIENDS.

Coy finished in the top 10 in the league in the BFL not the GDFL which makes it even better.
I think it is the younger coy who dod this and is now assistant coach but i could be wrong he has a brother.

I heard Kooley finished top 10 in the local over 28 chinese checkers comp last year. WELL DONE KOOLEY FROM ALL YOU BIGFOOTY FRIENDS.
as i've said before if you want to be a smartarse learn how to write!!:p

believe me idiot it will help.:thumbsdown:

Hey mate what's you fascination with this Coy bloke?

You sound like you're in Love with him. Did you know stalking is a crime?

I accept that its big news but I wouldn't go that far to say that they might fold. Someone refered to Corio last year and they managed to field two competitive teams. Would hate to see any local club fold so I hope they find some players.

Banno would be sweating on the fact that Alister Woods is training with former club Geelong West. Woods is featured in one of the photos in todays Addy, however, knowing the addy, it may be a photo from two seasons back.

Have a closer look at the photo Whispers that is not alistair woods, asked a bloke down there if he has been around and has not been cited at any west training sessions.

Have a closer look at the photo Whispers that is not alistair woods, asked a bloke down there if he has been around and has not been cited at any west training sessions.

The same picture I see an ex AFL player that looks like he is carrying abit around the waist from the photo shot!!!

I am defending something he has done that none of you could probably ever do. People like Kooley love to bag people but i would suspect has never played a decent game of footy himself.

I havent played much footy either but as you can see i dont go around bagging everyman and his dog like Kooley the chinese checkers champ seems to be doing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I realised that when I bumped into Woodsy yesterday funnily enough and he mentioned that he was at Banno training on Wednesday night. My bad but a good look a like.. especially with the black and gold shorts on.

All this facination with Skroba and Coy amuses me. If you all look back to when they played in a country comp of a higher standard (Ballarat 2004), Skroba kicked 7 goals for the year (not sure his position), and barely a mention in the best. Coy was even worse, in both goals and team contribution.

So, either the Bellarine Football League is terrible, or the Ballarat FL is best in country Vic.

They are not that good! I rate Suto a much better forward, and Fastuca, Gercovich, Lewis etc would pull Coy's pants down

All this facination with Skroba and Coy amuses me. If you all look back to when they played in a country comp of a higher standard (Ballarat 2004), Skroba kicked 7 goals for the year (not sure his position), and barely a mention in the best. Coy was even worse, in both goals and team contribution.

So, either the Bellarine Football League is terrible, or the Ballarat FL is best in country Vic.

They are not that good! I rate Suto a much better forward, and Fastuca, Gercovich, Lewis etc would pull Coy's pants down
Exactly right, Coy wouldn't even get close to the guys you have mentioned and there would be quite a few more who would be alot better than him. Pull your head in Obi 1 you are making a fool out of yourself.

Has anyone heard of a bloke called josh bell, just wanted to know if he is any good, played with st joeys 2 years ago.

I don't want to use this forum to ********can blokes, but a lot of guy's have come to the GDFL with huge raps and little regard for the competition. If these bloke show thier opponents the same respect that they showed in other leagues they'll do well. The GDFL is like no other league... If you understand that, your half way there!

I don't want to use this forum to ********can blokes, but a lot of guy's have come to the GDFL with huge raps and little regard for the competition. If these bloke show thier opponents the same respect that they showed in other leagues they'll do well. The GDFL is like no other league... If you understand that, your half way there!

Not a bad call!

Get off your high horse mate, the geelong comp isnt the greatest league. You need to get over yourself.
My mate Joshy Bell should dominate in your comp, he has respect and loves the in and under stuff.
Carn St Joey's.

Get off your high horse mate, the geelong comp isnt the greatest league. You need to get over yourself.
My mate Joshy Bell should dominate in your comp, he has respect and loves the in and under stuff.
Carn St Joey's.

You GFL people truely believe that you are the best comp outside of the AFL, and don't have any respect for the other leagues. It's a good standard, but has teams that are very ordinary. Get off your own high horse, because there are plenty of players in the area who could, have or can't be bothered, playing in the other leagues.

Carn St Joey's.
Your probable Right Adrian, but GDFL grounds are littered with the broken dreams of gun GFL superstars left shattered by Jason, Timmy, Atchy and Trot's.... Bring on Joshy and others like him, tell him to bring his "A" game or he'll join the list...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back