GDFL Geelong and District Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im bono, lead singer of U2. Dont give us any excuses, you honestly thought you were going to get drafted, ha ha ha

overrated-Dean O'hara, Justin Tate
underated-Josh Coy, Scott Pickett, Andrew Spenglar
i wouldn't say o'hara was overated as he can turn a game on his own boot like last year in a final against bannock i think it was, but he needs to start doing it on a more consistent basis as scrobba and sean 'o' get the main defenders. tatey is a very smart ruckman for his size. underated is thomson defenders dowie and denneman and also anakie's rick lazzarich.

haha mate honestly i didnt. and whats your real name? im tipping your just some dud that plays 2's in gdfl
Nah mate i play gfl, i just thought id have a browse at the gdfl site. Mate all youve done is played gdfl so i wouldnt be shooting my mouth off to much, when youve established yourself in the gfl i will talk serious footy with you

overrated-Dean O'hara, Justin Tate
underated-Josh Coy, Scott Pickett, Andrew Spenglar
tate is a gun. but a thug that belts young kids. pickett would have to be softest player in any league anywhere. o hara can play but very inconsistent and soft and gets the third best defender. did play well in that final though

i wouldn't say o'hara was overated as he can turn a game on his own boot like last year in a final against bannock i think it was, but he needs to start doing it on a more consistent basis as scrobba and sean 'o' get the main defenders. tatey is a very smart ruckman for his size. underated is thomson defenders dowie and denneman and also anakie's rick lazzarich.
derek fitzimmons is underrated very good player. was my tip for whitley hardly polled a vote. aloise kozina from bell post hill is also a very versatile player who plays well every week. overrated would be daniel cook from anakie and the gibbs brothers

watch out for the big keg, justin rodrigeuz from bell post hill this year guys. goal kicking machine in the reserves and hasnt missed a session at pre season.

tate is a gun. but a thug that belts young kids. pickett would have to be softest player in any league anywhere. o hara can play but very inconsistent and soft and gets the third best defender. did play well in that final though

Underated - M.Lewis , D.Berg , M.Anjelkovic
Overated - L.Parker , W.Bowyer , J.Puric

Underated - M.Lewis , D.Berg , M.Anjelkovic
Overated - L.Parker , W.Bowyer , J.Puric
lewis. berg. and anjelkovic are very good players but i wouldnt say underrated i think everyone rates them. parker is overrated. bowyer was a freak at north shore and is on big bucks at joeys. he did nothing in gdfl. had injuries and health problems. who is j puric who does he play for

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pickett would have to be softest player in any league anywhere.
Hello Chappy.. Having watched a "little" bit of GDFL, that is is stupidist thing i've ever heard. Scott Pickett was the primary reason the Belmont Lions have transformed. Mentally tough, he put together Belmonts list single handed. I've seen him king hit by goons and he still keeps his head over the ball. He's all that i like about GDFL football. Loyal, Stong and brave. :thumbsu:

its just my opinion of him on the field dont know the man from a bar of soap. if put the list together he has done a fantastic job. and i only say this because there have been times i have played against him and he has pulled out of the contest is intimidated by players like n lewis, and scrobba from east.

Hello Chappy.. Having watched a "little" bit of GDFL, that is is stupidist thing i've ever heard. Scott Pickett was the primary reason the Belmont Lions have transformed. Mentally tough, he put together Belmonts list single handed. I've seen him king hit by goons and he still keeps his head over the ball. He's all that i like about GDFL football. Loyal, Stong and brave. :thumbsu:

G`day Lion King - hows the list shaping up for the year - losses,gains???
Same coaching panel for 2008??
Could you fill me in please???

N.Lewis , B.Martin & C.Carr all gun players.
Who will kick a ton this year you say - my pick G.Wallace (Thompson)
spot on i think parrot. brad martin would have to be clanger king though. who would be the best of the three lewis than martin then carr am i right? any other player capable of kicking a ton? also who do you follow.

is this coggsy

spot on i think parrot. brad martin would have to be clanger king though. who would be the best of the three lewis than martin then carr am i right? any other player capable of kicking a ton? also who do you follow.

Keen follower of all leagues but have a soft spot for the mighty Sth.Barwon where one of my best mates play. Of all of the lewis`s that I have seen play over the years N.Lewis by far the best should have played alot more GFL football than he did , watched afew games where he destroyed Sth.Barwon in afew games afew years back

Keen follower of all leagues but have a soft spot for the mighty Sth.Barwon where one of my best mates play. Of all of the lewis`s that I have seen play over the years N.Lewis by far the best should have played alot more GFL football than he did , watched afew games where he destroyed Sth.Barwon in afew games afew years back
i have played with nathan great footballer. chased the big bucks thats why he left gfl i reckon. south barwon could build a dynasty that could rival that of the great north shore sides i reckon.

GFL - Paul Corrigan
BFL - James Dalton
GDFL - Bill Nicholls
gfl-mark corrigan or a guy called matt firmin that may be playing at lara next year
bfl-fopiani
gdfl-im pretty sure billy is only playing half the year and is injury prone. i think shaun lewis from bell post hill or gallagher from belmont

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back