GDFL Geelong and District Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your a w***er we have 70 players on our list this year and i want you to name more than 5 that didnt player juniors at corio or grow up in corio. Dont worry bout us and our player loyalty, we had 30 clearances out of club 2 years ago and still manage to fill two sides thats when everyone exspected us to fold, but we didnt, we actually just missed out on finals.

Oh yeah we had a interclub last night and had 14 on bench and apologies for the rest who couldnt get there because off work committments.

You would play at thomson cause your soft no other reason.

No sour grapes about players that leave our club cause 9 out of 10 always come back you tell me any clubs that have that much success with players returning to clubs.NONE.

Bring on rd1
probably just an honest mistake devils so i will let you off but drago is an east man not a mighty tiger. we dont have his kind down at godfrey st.

"The only reason I left was because of my work commitments. I just couldn't continue the coaching role. I really enjoyed the two years I had there and would have liked to stay, but I let them know at the end of last year that I couldn't commit."

A curious statement made by Rick O'Toole in todays addy about leaving Newcomb. Apparently being joint coach at Corio doesn't take as much work as being joint coach at Newcomb.

I only replied to your crap, and 2/4 any good

Winch are set to pick up four guys from WDFNL club Kolora-Noorat. Warren Attrill, Anthony Coxon, Kyle Pollard and Jamie Whitehead.

Whitehead I'm pretty sure won the Warrnambool Districts B&F a couple of years ago. Attrill is a decent ruckman who can play forward. Pollard has been out for a couple of years with a busted knee but was a fairly highly rated junior. Coxon is the bloke that looks like getting them all there but not sure how his footy is.

I see on the gdfl clearance site that Wade Bowyer and Daniel Gage have both put in 2 clearances each and both been rejected twice, any chance those guys are actually staying at there clubs now or are there clubs just tying to make it hard for them to get cleared, anyone out there know anything about this.

I see on the gdfl clearance site that Wade Bowyer and Daniel Gage have both put in 2 clearances each and both been rejected twice, any chance those guys are actually staying at there clubs now or are there clubs just tying to make it hard for them to get cleared, anyone out there know anything about this.
Both big men are still keen to leave but Bell Post Hill (Bowyer) and Thomson (Gage) are doing everything in their power to prolong the clearances and try and change their minds. The clubs feel to challenge Corio they need these two to try and match Stewart, I suppose thats where your interest comes in hey DEVILS? I'm thinking they will eventually get cleared unless they talk them around.

Werribee are not playing the ammos on Sunday. They have a game against Westbourne this Thursday, then play Hillside Sydnham on the 15th.

yeah my bad the ammos played Taylors lakes. But for some reason the ammos coaching staff told the players that they were playing Werribee Centrals. The players were only told when they rocked up to the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i see corio have only picked up the obvious players and not all of the other ones that have been mentioned? A lot of talk coming out of devil land for no action!!!! So might not be as good as they all think? Any thoughts anyone! :cool::confused::confused::D:eek::p:thumbsdown:

has anyone heard from the great lion king of late, been a little quiet of late even with williams committing to another season and a whisper that big tatey is getting home sick.

has anyone heard from the great lion king of late, been a little quiet of late even with williams committing to another season and a whisper that big tatey is getting home sick.
Seen him the other day, was busy signing Resa saftey flyers for fans in bay city plaza.

i see corio have only picked up the obvious players and not all of the other ones that have been mentioned? A lot of talk coming out of devil land for no action!!!! So might not be as good as they all think? Any thoughts anyone! :cool::confused::confused::D:eek::p:thumbsdown:

what otoole, stewart, nicholls, ferguson, manning, nolan, harvey, smith, verner, hinch and a couple off other players that didnt play at all last year back, isnt that enough inclusions for you, what other ones are there i know tate, kershaw and trotter have benn mentioned, but getting 10 out of 13 isnt a bad effort i wouldnt have thought. i think there a good chance to get 1 of those three players still, only time will tell. i think any club would like those kind of inclusions to there list.

what otoole, stewart, nicholls, ferguson, manning, nolan, harvey, smith, verner, hinch and a couple off other players that didnt play at all last year back, isnt that enough inclusions for you, what other ones are there i know tate, kershaw and trotter have benn mentioned, but getting 10 out of 13 isnt a bad effort i wouldnt have thought. i think there a good chance to get 1 of those three players still, only time will tell. i think any club would like those kind of inclusions to there list.

Well hinch is a f*cking terrible player and is frightened and nolan is well and truly past it. A 2's player at best.
Not sure who smith is but the rest are very good players. Corio will improve a lot.

Hi fellow forum followers... I'm starting to get a little bit excited with the season only a month away.. Your correct that i've been a bit quite on posting of late, i've been racking up runs for the mighty Marshall Bears 3rd's of late. That doesn't mean i haven't been reading with intrest the in's and out's of all GDFL clubs. I think all of you should take a deep breath, strap in and hang on for a wild ride... Haami must be looking forward to the end of "o" week, like i look forward to running into hot chick's in my local RESA store!! The boy's call me lucky "Lion King" :)

Here we go, O'Toole is all self and only there for the money, Stewart is fat and must think it is all just going to happen, Nicholls is injury prone and may only get a handful of games from him, Ferguson is a bum worm and only followed O'Toole, Nolan is finished and may not even play as his knees are stuffed & follows the crowd, Smith maybe getting on and didn't do much at Nth Geelong, Verner bobs up now and again but isn't a match winner & Hinch i heard plays like Derryn (Hinch), so if thats all you have got bring on the Tommy Tigers as they look like the side with Wally honing in on their skills and fitness, 2008 the year of the TIGERS

Here we go, O'Toole is all self and only there for the money, Stewart is fat and must think it is all just going to happen, Nicholls is injury prone and may only get a handful of games from him, Ferguson is a bum worm and only followed O'Toole, Nolan is finished and may not even play as his knees are stuffed & follows the crowd, Harvey will be kicked out soon as they will see their wallets disappearing, Smith maybe getting on and didn't do much at Nth Geelong, Verner bobs up now and again but isn't a match winner & Hinch i heard plays like Derryn (Hinch), so if thats all you have got bring on the Tommy Tigers as they look like the side with Wally honing in on their skills and fitness, 2008 the year of the TIGERS
leave that shit bout harvey alone mate he will b handy pick up and is a good kid everyone makes mistakes :thumbsdown:

Here we go, O'Toole is all self and only there for the money, Stewart is fat and must think it is all just going to happen, Nicholls is injury prone and may only get a handful of games from him, Ferguson is a bum worm and only followed O'Toole, Nolan is finished and may not even play as his knees are stuffed & follows the crowd, Smith maybe getting on and didn't do much at Nth Geelong, Verner bobs up now and again but isn't a match winner & Hinch i heard plays like Derryn (Hinch), so if thats all you have got bring on the Tommy Tigers as they look like the side with Wally honing in on their skills and fitness, 2008 the year of the TIGERS

bring on rd 4
how many games has wallace played in last few years.
your putting alot on wallace shoulders his only one man we have 30 players that would play seniors at any gdfl club.
Gees you know alot about our players not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back