GDFL Geelong and District Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can anyone tell me anything about 2 players that are training with east geelong?
Will Ainsworth and Pat Hoey

Will is a speeding left footer from Portarlington while Pat's won 3 league best and fairest from up in the country. Both very good players.

Will is a speeding left footer from Portarlington while Pat's won 3 league best and fairest from up in the country. Both very good players.

What league were these B&F in?

Did Will Ainsworth play at St marys a while ago? If yes the kid can play.

What league were these B&F in?

Did Will Ainsworth play at St marys a while ago? If yes the kid can play.
Found out last night that Werribee are playing Corio in Werribee due the groung conditions. Drove passed Galvin Park last night and the main ground is in good nik......

north played bell post hill 2daii hill had sum guys out so did north and sloppy footy skills saw north get up by a couple of points in the end.

umpiring was disgraceful by the way,.

north played bell post hill 2daii hill had sum guys out so did north and sloppy footy skills saw north get up by a couple of points in the end.

umpiring was disgraceful by the way,.
surely not, it's usually such a high standard in the gdfl :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that's a fair return....are you suggesting he should have kicked 12??

will watch his progress with interest

I was at the game he kicked 6 in the 2nd quarter so in saying that yeah he probably should have kicked a few more :D

Did anyone go watch the game between Bell post hill and North geelong?

What did you think and who looked good?

how did east go???

They played Moama up there over 5 quarters. Moama apparently start in 2 weeks so they fielded 2 sides and beat east by a few goals. East had about 25 players. From all report coach was happy with there first hit out. East play Kerang this coming weekend up there. I'll keep you guys posted.

Did anyone go watch the game between Bell post hill and North geelong?

What did you think and who looked good?

yer i watched the game.... skills wernt the best due to the ground conditions, but the fitness of both teams were quality standard.
North having lost rowe are still a close and tight team they will go places if they stick there head down.
chris "the hammer" hemly is super strong by the way

yer i watched the game.... skills wernt the best due to the ground conditions, but the fitness of both teams were quality standard.
North having lost rowe are still a close and tight team they will go places if they stick there head down.
chris "the hammer" hemly is super strong by the way

Did any players stand out?

Phantom what players from east geelong looked the goods?

Did any players stand out?

Phantom what players from east geelong looked the goods?

yes young braydee watts,kid is only 16,very solid but and has red hair, he got cut from falcons but is on there development list which is bull****. He played on justin tarr and gave him a bath so look out every1 for this young kid

yes young braydee watts,kid is only 16,very solid but and has red hair, he got cut from falcons but is on there development list which is bull****. He played on justin tarr and gave him a bath so look out every1 for this young kid

Does anyone know anything about Marcus Noye signing at east geelong?
That is a great pick up for them if it is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back