Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 1300 page shitfight thread. (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players delisted by a club are unrestricted free agents
An unrestricted free agent can automatically move to the club of his choice.

LOL. Look who''s relying on picking up discarded spuds.

A bit of respect for Fitzmagik

and GWS discards are former 1st rounders

and former premiership players Simpkin and Spangher say hello

A bit of respect for Fitzmagik

and GWS discards are former 1st rounders

That doesn't stop them from being spuds.

Just look.at Jono O'Rourke.

Lol, Cocky is 2.5 years younger and has already played more games. :$

Also, who knew that midfielders get midfield stats and forwards get forward stats?
Its obviously a lot easier to get a game in the Cats forward line, making up the numbers, than in the Hawks midfield while 3 peteing

Why did the Hawks delist Litherland?

All the Hawks supporters were saying that he was going to be a star. :$
Are you lost?
Shouldn't you be teasing an Aints fan about having twice the flags they do now?

We have had a thread on the Hawks board for months called 'Gus- player 25 or delist?' Lets just say there are not to many disappointed with him going.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL. Look who''s relying on picking up discarded spuds.
Your #2 forward is Aaron Black

raw

Geelong have 6 selections at the upcoming draft before the Hawfies pick their first. Have fun sorting through our trash. :D:thumbsu:
If we wanted your trash we would've offered pick 88 for Motlop

You must have missed the news where Vickery was now your No. 1 forward.
Oh did Jack Gunston suddenly retire? :rolleyes:

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au...g/news-story/1417917da6ee7c5b1ce34a76f166e514
may be required to take a take a pay cut as the Cats seek to ease the squeeze on their salary cap — a stress that, in part, forced them to offload Josh Caddy to Richmond last week.
LOL this is confirmation that being unable to offload Motlop effectively forced Caddy out because they couldn't fit him in their salary cap.

You ditched one of your better midfielders to keep a fat, lazy plodder who doesn't want to be there. :drunk:

Last edited:
Gunston is your no 1 forward. LOL.
Yes, Jack Gunston who kicked 4 fewer goals than Porkins despite playing much further up the ground, Clarko even gives him brief spells in the backline if the opposition gets a run on. He covers at least 3-4 times the territory Hawkins does and is not a complete liability when the ball's at ground level.

Geelong dominated inside 50 counts all year & Porky still couldn't win the Coleman. Wasn't it something like 30 more I50s than Sydney in the Prelim? :$

Yes, Jack Gunston who kicked 4 fewer goals than Porkins despite playing much further up the ground, Clarko even gives him brief spells in the backline if the opposition gets a run on. He covers at least 3-4 times the territory Hawkins does and is not a complete liability when the ball's at ground level.

Geelong dominated inside 50 counts all year & Porky still couldn't win the Coleman. Wasn't it something like 30 more I50s than Sydney in the Prelim? :$

Melt.

Hawfies. I just walked outside the food court at work and none other than your million dollar man jogged past me, straight towards etihad. I'm basically famous now

No wonder we all have to wait off to the side. Get back in there and finish my burger, peasant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back