Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 3

Geelong Supporters - are they Victoria's dirty little secret?

• Yes, thank goodness they're mostly confined to a single town.

• Yes, out of sight & out of mind. We shun them and rightly so.

• No, every state has a criminal underclass.

• No, they're people too... poorly bred perhaps but that's not their fault.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great question LP! One that SpamHawk will almost certainly avoid... He is the biggest coward on bigfooty, after all.
That dishonor belongs to Nutjob Nakia, serial Bet Shirker. He doesn't shy away from labeling his players peahearts though, I'll give him that. :smirkcat:

That dishonor belongs to Nutjob Nakia, serial Bet Shirker. He doesn't shy away from labeling his players peahearts though, I'll give him that. :smirkcat:
;)

You brighten my each and every day.

Lol, to be fair, Nakia had a go at me lately for labelling some Cats players as pea hearts...
You're a brown nose that's why.

I tell it like it is mate.

:D:D:D ARVO FELINES :D:D:D

I see you are pushing the AFL for a home final at Meth Park!
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/geelong-cats-pushing-for-home-final-20170523-gwbhnb.html

Some Hawkies advice for my handbagger buddies

A. DON'T GET AHEAD OF YOURSELVES - You haven't even made the 8 yet!
B. YOU SURE THIS IS A GOOD IDEA??? - You remember what happened last time you had a home final?? :rolleyes:

Final_Scores_Freo_v_Geelong_Qualifying_Final_2013.png

Last edited:
Lol, to be fair, Nakia had a go at me lately for labelling some Cats players as pea hearts...
So he's a hypocritical git in every way imaginable then? Good to know. ;):thumbsu:

(INB4 he offers me an account bet he know's I'll refuse)

You're a brown nose that's why.

I tell it like it is mate.
Ruh roh, sounds like someone has a problem with the mods on the Handbagger bored. :huh:

So he's a hypocritical git in every way imaginable then? Good to know. ;):thumbsu:

Ruh roh, sounds like someone has a problem with the mods on the Handbagger bored. :huh:
Why don't you humour the whole Bay and accept his account bet. You both have old accounts with many posts so obviously it'll be pretty funny no matter who wins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He means I'm a brown noser with you lot and other Bay flogs, I'm certainly not with the insane clowns from the Geelong board, they are all fked... Compared to those blokes you're all a breath of fresh air (brown nosing confirmed).

Why don't you humour the whole Bay and accept his account bet. You both have old accounts with many posts so obviously it'll be pretty funny no matter who wins.
No thanks, I don't want to see him gone badly enough to put my account at risk. Besides I'm sure he'd welch if he lost - we already saw what happened when he told the mods to cancel his account. Shifty prick.

He means I'm a brown noser with you lot and other Bay flogs, I'm certainly not with the insane clowns from the Geelong board, they are all fked... Compared to those blokes you're all a breath of fresh air (brown nosing confirmed).
Yeah man how dare you associate with anyone who isn't a blinkered Geelong fanatic! Don't you realize Cats flogs have a reputation for humorless xenophobia to uphold?!? :drunk:

I tend to agree, some of the hawfies ITT are absolute bellends.. BUT the worst are definitely the MB hawfies. I had one guy pull a post that was over 12 months old from a Geelong board thread to try and make me look like hypocrit (he was wrong)

Oh and that dicksniffing mod on the Hawf board. I'd rather share bunkbeds with nuggets and hawk dork than interact with that waste of oxygen.

No thanks, I don't want to see him gone badly enough to put my account at risk. Besides I'm sure he'd welch if he lost - we already saw what happened when he told the mods to cancel his account. Shifty prick.
No matter how many times you're proven wrong you still tread down the same path. Amazing. It's like you're hoping the entire bay has amnesia. :drunk:

He's a snivelling coward.

What happened was I offered him a bet and he refused. (evidence supplied)

Any chance of a wager on tomorrow nights' match??? :D
Here you are still trying to deflect away from your 17th spot on the ladder while trying to ride off the coattails of another side. :$

Here you are still trying to deflect away from your 17th spot on the ladder while trying to ride off the coattails of another side. :$

If Geelong don't win by 150 goals, you have to cut off your head with a rusty ruler. Accept the bet or you're confirming you're a snivelling coward.

C'mon ... I want a wager on the Puffers!!! ... give me your terms, we'll broker a deal!

PS - I know where the Hawks are at!
Lulz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back