Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange you would bring up the accolade of “Brownlow runner up” tho when trying to make your case.

Not really, my point was that he was better value according to picks vs performance. I don't know why I'd bring up the Brownlow regardless of finishing positions, since it's a bit meaningless as an indicator of performance. Perhaps I was just trying to be topical. In any case, your month long melt is noted.

Youth overperformed this year, dragged us back into finals contention with half the side out. Whoever gets delisted will be unlucky.
From the moment you suffered consecutive 86 point thumpings in Round 3 & 4 you were out of finals contention. Never once after that were you a chance, especially when you chalked up such performances as losing to the aints & blues along the way. :thumbsu:

From the moment you suffered consecutive 86 point thumpings in Round 3 & 4 you were out of finals contention. Never once after that were you a chance, especially when you chalked up such performances as losing to the aints & blues along the way. :thumbsu:

The same can be said for the Catters when they lost against Collingwood and GCS in round 6 and 7!

And you lost to Adelaide, Sydney and the WCE........ Hawthorn dealt with those teams like they were Tommy Hawkins at KFC!

Unlikely; it was the more experienced players who let us down this year.

Mitchell and Lewis would have made the team worse. They had to go and they got a good retirement payout at WCE/Melbourne.

Winner winner chicken dinner for all concerned.
2333943088_8b3d3a221f_o.png

GLUG GLUG GLUG.

Too bad they are not in their prime, Ablett just needs to get bumped in his bad shoulder and he'll retire!
Selwood's injury that he carried into the finals may not heal correctly so he'll always be suspect
Dangerflog's leg isn't too flash either from what I've been told......
Look at this flog hoping for injuries to bring us down. :$
So are you flogs leaving your lights on for Gazza?
Are you leaving your lights on in Tassie when you play another minnow game v Brisbane..?
Not really, my point was that he was better value according to picks vs performance. I don't know why I'd bring up the Brownlow regardless of finishing positions, since it's a bit meaningless as an indicator of performance. Perhaps I was just trying to be topical. In any case, your month long melt is noted.
lol, that’s a lengthy excuse for being wrong.
4/10 for trying to excuse yourself tho.

At least you tried but then you went pedaling backwards on your unicycle anyway. :$:thumbsu:
Chef finally comes out of the closet, where he keeps his pr0n collection :eek:
Oh my. :$

Either put me back on “ignore” or go take your medication dear.

You’re getting spanked.

636C3BE4-D6B6-4357-9183-2F284B4ACF21.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol, that’s a lengthy excuse for being wrong.

If it's at all lengthy its because your errors over your month-long melt keep stacking up. First the mistaking value for worth, then something about the Brownlow which I don't particularly care about.

You’re getting spanked.

'fraid not. You're free to fantasise though it sounds a bit gay, just like the rest of your pr0n stash :oops:

take your medication dear.

lol I imagined you saying this in a Carson Kressley voice. NTTAWWT.

Last edited:
If it's at all lengthy its because your errors over your month-long melt keep stacking up. First the mistaking value for worth, then something about the Brownlow which I don't particularly care about.

'fraid not. You're free to fantasise though it sounds a bit gay, just like the rest of your pr0n stash :oops:

lol I imagined you saying this in a Carson Kressley voice. NTTAWWT.
Who..? :$

lol, put me back on your “ignore” list please, your posting was less likely to be spanked out of the park that way. :)

Morning Catflogs

You now have a 34 year old egomanic on your list. I hope you have started his pre season early.
I hope you got some sleep last night whilst trying to think up this awesome post. :$

lol the lady doth protesteth too much. The evidence mounts up.

It's ok to be gay, just stop posting your fapping material in here, or sharing your weird fantasies :oops:

lol, put me back on your “ignore” list please, your posting was less likely to be spanked out of the park that way. :)

I'm ok with your continuing to fantasise, just as long as you can keep it to yourself.

lol the lady doth protesteth too much. The evidence mounts up.

It's ok to be gay, just stop posting your fapping material in here, or sharing your weird fantasies :oops:

I'm ok with your continuing to fantasise, just as long as you can keep it to yourself.
So did you actually put me on “ignore” or just pretend to, like it was some kinda “win”.

Your last great act of defiance perhaps..? :$

lol, go long, Podgey.

13C28F99-F398-4C85-BE37-F9F8F9245C6B.gif

It was like a spam filter, but it's off-season now so . . .

Feel free to pretend I'm going long.
Feel free to pretend it doesn’t hurt while I’m going deep. :)

EA167666-0FF8-4AA2-B095-52936778B673.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back