Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still trying to get Lethal off the hook for the greatest act of onfield cowardice in sports history. :straining:
Breaking a filthy ranga's jaw isn't cowardice, its a public service which deserves our applause!

430339_f7c0a52ef7adb2d17343e359dace3523.jpg

Also check out my new av! Now we can all re-live the joy of Bruns being served justice by Lethal over & over. :D :D :D

Last edited:

Also check out my new av! Now we can all re-live the joy of Bruns being served justice by Lethal over & over. :D :D :D

Knew it wouldn't be long until we owned your av again.

#head****ed

Tucky never killed anyone....
I doubt anyone in this thread has either, tho Tucky could probably use Ablett’s book on ‘successfully combining meth and parenthood’ considering the piss poor job he’s done of it under his own roof to date. :$

Friends, this year we celebrate the glorious 32nd anniversary of one of football's most celebrated acts of justice -- Leigh Matthews' much-admired 1985 hit on that sniveling little red-haired cockroach, Geelong rover Neville Bruns.

Witness the glorious moment at 1:20

Now I know you're probably thinking "Leigh was well within his rights to deck that maggoty little weasel!" but amazingly Lethal had even further justification for flattening Bruns - in that very same game he had cowardly applied a squirrel grip to the great Michael Tuck's nether regions, and so the unwritten rules of the sport at the time dictated an on-field square up was warranted.

As further justification for the hit, Bruns openly squealed to police about Matthews afterwards which resulted in him being charged with assault (he later got off) in one of football's most atrocious violations of the sacred code that what happens on the field stays on the field.

1989_VFL-_AFL_Stimorol_Scanlens_98_Neville_Bruns_Geelong_Cats.jpg

Pictured: Neville Bruns nursing his jaw like the weak dog he was.

So what has the incident taught us in the intervening years? We only need look at the results to answer that question. Starting with Bruns, he retired with zero Premierships, a poor reputation among his peers and has faded into obscurity ever since.

September-2003-Leigh-Matthews-after-the-Lions-win-ag-6227234.jpg

Pictured: Matthews epitomizes AFL success, universal respect & manliness.

Matthews has gone on to achieve glory and greatness. 8 B&Fs, A Coleman medal, 4 Premierships as a player and 4 as coach, a loving family and long-running media career, and the adoration & respect of millions.

539563225.jpg

Pictured: The face of failure in football and in life

So the lesson we've learned friends is that its always okay to belt a ranga if you feel like it, by doing so you'll set yourself on a path towards popularity, fame and fortune. You probably don't even need a reason, most people will glance at the victim and nod their head in understanding.

Congratulations Leigh on having the last laugh! :D

62ff6f98c46888f5c09ded3a2b4ffa83

Last edited:
Congratulations Leigh on having the last laugh! :D

62ff6f98c46888f5c09ded3a2b4ffa83
Last laugh alright.

After the Hawfs forced Lethal into retirement in tears for producing such a cowardly king hit from behind he went to coach the Pies to the 1990 flag and blew away Hawforns chance at a 4peat as shown in the photo above.

Karmas a bitch hey hawfies. :)

0EC47BAB-32F4-4F52-85D8-9F2E9D6AA39F.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The handbaggers here like to get sanctimonious over Lethal's hit on Bruns, but they obviously didn't watch the game. It was the final report of many in a match that had gone off the rails. A few Cats needed to be put in their place and Matthews did the honours. Good times.

The handbaggers here like to get sanctimonious over Lethal's hit on Bruns, but they obviously didn't watch the game. It was the final report in a match that had gone off the rails. A few Cats needed to be put in their place and Matthews did the honours. Good times.
Worst act ever seen on a football field, Matthews should have been suspended for life and locked up.
It was basically a war crime.

Worst act ever seen on a football field, Matthews should have been suspended for life and locked up.
It was basically a war crime.
Matthews laid the king hit yet was first off the ground after having his nose smeared across his face directly after.

Ran from the ground like a dog with its tail between its legs and then retired in fear of more retribution. :)

Wouldn't it be the 32nd anniversary?
Hawfies cant count.

On the subject of poor Nev Bruns, he was one of the cleanest, naturally talented and best looking players to ever strap on the boots, Ive always been of the opinion that Matthews belted him out of sheer jealousy.

The 'gave Tucky a squirrel grip' bullshit pisses me off as well. I know for a fact that Brunsy had heard a rumor that some Hawk players actually have something resembling testicles (ridiculous I know) so he gave Tuck a little squeeze in the region to see if on the very very off chance there might have been something there- As it turned out the reason for the suspicious lump in Tucks shorts was just because had shat himself (a common Hawforn trait when playing Geelong).

#justiceforbrunsy
#neverforgivenneverforgotten
#gingerlivesmatter

Credit to Dean Solomon for carrying on this fine tradition of coward punching Geelong gingers. Never wanted him from the drug cheats but at least he was remembered for something

So that's where Bartel learned to take massive dives! Sheesh Ling really played that one up something shocking, insufficient contact & play on I reckon. :drunk:

Knew it wouldn't be long until we owned your av again.

#head****ed
Ironic since I practically have my own thread on the Handbagger board now. I'm public enemy #1 over there! :D:thumbsu:

#head****ed

That was the day the new AFL head of football operations punched Leigh clean in the head for breaking Brunsy's jaw. What a lovely site to see that fat little campaigner wobbling off the field, nose bloodied. Perhaps Hocking will bring in a free "punch a campaigner" rule in this year to mark this anniversary.

Last edited:
Ironic since I practically have my own thread on the Handbagger board now. I'm public enemy #1 over there! :D:thumbsu:

#head****ed

What an achievement. :$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back