3 recent flags but the Cats are nearly as broke as Brisbane. Why?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fairly new here, Is Perma ban what it sounds like? I'm sure I have heard of perma ban people coming back? Is it permanent?
Or I guess all it would require is a new email address and
bigfooty account?
Permanent for that person generally, the admin and supermods go by ip addresses used by that account and banning alias coming from that account l assume.

Permanent for that person generally, the admin and supermods go by ip addresses used by that account and banning alias coming from that account l assume.

I think it just means the user has to come back with a new name after serving his ban.

I'm fairly new here, Is Perma ban what it sounds like? I'm sure I have heard of perma ban people coming back? Is it permanent?
Or I guess all it would require is a new email address and
bigfooty account?
I was perma banned once. I won the 2013 'Official BigFooty Tipping Competition' and celebrated in style. The account banned is goneski forever but after about a month you're usually right to start up another one. Mod discretion though I think, if they want you gone they'll just keep banning users from the same IP.

I think it just means the user has to come back with a new name after serving his ban.

Maybe he can use "$3.3m Loss".

Or "Oneflaginarowianotadynasty".

Or "3=3 unless you're Nokia"

no. only flogs are part of that.

Like brett he was taken too soon. Flogs need be careful. Not you JoseMourinho , you can get banned.
Roman, your gambling on dodgy strikers make the handbaggers loss look like chump change

1949-now

Coll1951.png
Premiership count during this time?

That's the 3rd time now. :$

It seems that somebody has an inferiority complex. :thumbsu:
In my humble opinion that is just one of the more important stats when determining how successful a team is. Maybe I'm wrong and it is all about home and away matches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In my humble opinion that is just one of the more important stats when determining how successful a team is. Maybe I'm wrong and it is all about home and away matches.
Is that why you've only recently became a supporter?

As an aside, that was in response to another of your blade runners who responded with 'Geelong have only be good for 5 out of the last 50 years.' Don't be so hasty to show your insecurity. :thumbsu:

Don't you have a doggies membership?
Your point?

I brought a Dogs memberships years ago when my former school mate, then cousin played for them... I've continued to support a struggling club.

Your point?

I brought a Dogs memberships years ago when my former school mate, then cousin played for them... I've continued to support a struggling club.
I should do that for Geelong then.

Your point?

I'm signing up as a Cats member tomorrow. :thumbsu:

I should do that for Geelong then.
You didn't answer the question. What's your point?

Nice to see you didn't bother refuting the bandwagon allegation either. :thumbsu:

I shouldn't have too since I've only ever bought memberships for the one club.
What is it with a Hawthorn supporters preference to dodge answering simple questions. Surely there can't be an entire supporter base who are so daft.

I know the Crows are bad, but...

What is it with a Hawthorn supporters preference to dodge answering simple questions. Surely there can't be an entire supporter base who are so daft.

I know the Crows are bad, but...
I went to the school with the Abletts, Sarah and I used to argue who was better her uncle or Jason Dunstall. We fought like cousins. That settles it I will buy a Geelong membership to support a struggling club who I have a connection to through a relative.

Remember when we out drew you at a final :$
Sorry? I can remember you almost relocating to the Gold Coast... I can remember a record qualifying final winning margin.

I can't though remember Nth competing when it came to members, which is what the premise of this conversation was... you're out of your depth here minnow. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back