3 recent flags but the Cats are nearly as broke as Brisbane. Why?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
You didn't even try that hard and still got some rustled jimmies.

For all the upset opposition supporters.... Just remember that if you're a Victorian or National taxpayer, you've been pumping your hard earned into building our stadium down at Geelong. Thanks for all the financial support. Go do a few more hours overtime this year as we need another stand down at KP.

either this one or the one you posted earlier is wrong because shouldn't GWS and Gold Coast figures stay the same in each one?
Each one is a different time frame. :rolleyes:

I know. But GWS and Gold Coast stats shouldn't change. Those time frames shouldn't make a difference to those 2 teams.
They have no stats for pre 2011. It shouldn't matter if the timeframe is 1985-2015 or 1949-2015. They have no stats in that extra 46 years before '85 nor do they have any less. It shouldn't make an impact on teams like Adelaide that came in post '85 either. Thy have no more and no less stats pre '85.
Because apparantly Gold Coast have won less games from 1949-2015 than they have '85 - 2015. Have another look at that and tell me i'm wrong

(please don't prove me wrong! please don't prove me wrong)!

LOL, no shit but given each side's only been in the league 5 minutes, their stats shouldn't change.

Looks like your 'facts' are rooted again, Nokia...

I know. But GWS and Gold Coast stats shouldn't change. Those time frames shouldn't make a difference to those 2 teams.
They have no stats for pre 2011. It shouldn't matter if the timeframe is 1985-2015 or 1949-2015. They have no stats in that extra 46 years before '85 nor do they have any less. It shouldn't make an impact on teams like Adelaide that came in post '85 either. Thy have no more and no less stats pre '85.
Because apparantly Gold Coast have won less games from 1949-2015 than they have '85 - 2015. Have another look at that and tell me i'm wrong

(please don't prove me wrong! please don't prove me wrong)!
It looks like Roger made a mistake with just those 2 sides figures.

http://www.users.on.net/~rogersresults/Rogers_Results/Tables/Match_win_backwards.htm

LOL, no shit but given each side's only been in the league 5 minutes, their stats shouldn't change.

Looks like your 'facts' are rooted again, Nokia...
Getting desperate again Frankston. :thumbsu:

Still waiting on that answer. :)

Makes monumental ****-up.

Blames "Roger".

I find this amusing. :)
Well it isn't my website is it. The important figures are correct... The ones that show your club inferior again. Sorry to disappoint.:thumbsu:

I haven't yet witnessed a more desperate and incompetent supporter base like I have you guys... Well done.:thumbsu:

You see, what I find 'amusing' is the fact that both those teams are irrelevant to the conversation, yet you still deem that a 'monumental cockup' as a result of your frustration. :$

Has anybody given you that answer as yet?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well it isn't my website is it. The important figures are correct... The ones that show your club inferior again. Sorry to disappoint.:thumbsu:

Only an idiot would think that a dozen or so mostly h&a wins across 66 years is a greater achievement than 13 Premiership's. It's confirmed you are an idiot. Let it go you fool, Hawks have been the most successful team in your lifetime.
Get yourself a membership, your club needs it.

I haven't yet witnessed a more desperate and incompetent supporter base like I have you guys... Well done.:thumbsu:

You see, what I find 'amusing' is the fact that both those teams are irrelevant to the conversation, yet you still deem that a 'monumental cockup' as a result of your frustration. :$

Has anybody given you that answer as yet?

How can we trust your stats now?

Even you don't know if they're right.

What is a fact is your club lost $3m+ last year...

It looks like Roger made a mistake with just those 2 sides figures.

http://www.users.on.net/~rogersresults/Rogers_Results/Tables/Match_win_backwards.htm

Getting desperate again Frankston. :thumbsu:

Still waiting on that answer. :)
That whole Table is now deemed Unreliable. Get me a source that isn't obviously wrong. If they messed up those stats there are probably other mistakes throughout.
And no it isn't just those 2 sides because I went back to check and Adelaide has somehow played more games from 1985-2015 than they have from 1949-2015.
Come back to me with something reliable.

How can we trust your stats now?

Even you don't know if they're right.

What is a fact is your club lost $3m+ last year...
I'll always expect you to ignore stats that make you look inferior... it's generally what you do. :thumbsu:

I'll always expect you to ignore stats that make you look inferior... it's generally what you do. :thumbsu:

13 > 9

Not sure how we're inferior... :$

Only an idiot would think that a dozen or so mostly h&a wins across 66 years is a greater achievement than 13 Premiership's. It's confirmed you are an idiot. Let it go you fool, Hawks have been the most successful team in your lifetime.
Get yourself a membership, your club needs it.
If I was an idiot, you'd ignore me rather than continuing to get your knickers in a twist. You keep responding because you know deep down that it was merely zoning concessions due to mediocrity that won you the majority of those flags. You almost merged and you call yourself a big club.

Those tables tell a true tale. :thumbsu:

28 less years in the league and almost twice as many more spoons. :oops:

13 > 9

Not sure how we're inferior... :$
Over the course of our respective histories you are. It's why you're trying mightily hard to dismiss them.:drunk:

Not to mention you also have an inferior dynasty. :cool:

Then compare the hand outs between the cats vs whorks
Cats win that. Can't remember exactly but isn't already over $10 million in state funding for their stadium.

As I expect the usual uneducated rant or trolling from you I will get in first.
Hawks organised their own deal with Tasmania, not the AFL. The AFL wanted a team to play 6-7 games a season and did not want Hawks renewing their 4 game deal there, the AFL wanted a struggling Melbourne based club(NTH,Saints, possibly Bombers), not the Hawks. They got in first much to the AFL's displeasure. The Tasmania deal is simply a major sponsor and if that's a handout, it's handout all clubs are getting. Collingwood probably get just as much if not more than Hawks do from their major sponsor. Richmond would not be far off and if Essendank were not such a pitiful disgrace on our great game, they would also probably get more from their major sponsor. None of the above have to play home games out of Melbourne.

Hawks get Waverley for nothing as it was part of a settlement. The Hawks had from memory a 50 year contract to play at Waverley. The AFL tried to push them into Etinard Stadium and the Hawks resisted. Ian Dicker fought the AFL over the move and that is how they ended up with Waverley, Mirvac could only develop so much of the land and the rest had to remain, now the Hawks only have to pay upkeep for their training facilities. Could have easily been the Saints if they were not stupid enough to go to Etinard stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back