Geelong are s**t scared of Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 7, 2011
Right Behind You
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Can GAGF
They'd rather lose to Brisbane than have to face us in A GF. Twice we've had 'em on toast this year and they got lucky, won't happen a third time and they know it!

Watch 'em cheer on the :rainbow:Swans:rainbow: on Saturday :$

w1600.png

Last edited:

They'd rather lose to Brisbane than have to face us in A GF. Twice we've had 'em on toast this year and they got lucky, won't happen a third time and they know it!

w1600.png
Didn't we already beat your mob twice this year? Both occasions at the Mighty MCG, one of those a high-pressure final. Flogpies are the least threatening side remaining.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[From their sig] I was there when Gary Rohan single - handedly destroyed Collingwood's 2022 Premiership dreams
Thx to Mrs Blicavs putting in he mozzish sig. Its all I asked of you, and you've delivered. You have my thanks. Just needed to get it into a quote in the (very slight) chance we pinch this thing, because it would mean you have powers beyond imagining.

Have you changed to Mr Blicavs? Maybe weirdos getting on your case, a bit silly really.

BTW I was there too, Ponsford level 4 near the front, just to the right of where the media flogs were filming.

Ooh, the Magpies are mad at me.
I'm so scared.
Ooh, the Magpies!
Thanks for admitting it ;).

Last time we beat Lollingwood 3 times in the one season we were premiers and we got some great Eddie sad face. Good times :thumbsu:

I don't think we'll have to do that this year though. But thanks for trying
Seems like you're confident. Not quietly confident either. Geez be a shame of you mozzed us to victory ;).

I agree about your chances. Everyone would be surprised if you didn't win it frankly, I think you're the best side this year and its no secret why. Great coach, fine players, sound teamwork, excellent culture. Its almost strange you haven't won it the last 10 seasons.

Why is that? I mean its not fear. Maybe its because you didn't get to play us. I have to admit, we're very generous when it comes to flags, we hand them out to everyone. I think only Port haven't won a flag from us, of the sides that have saluted. [edit and the Crows of course].

I just think you're setting yourself up for letdown though I mean if you beat us somehow that doesn't seem like a real flag does it? Not from the way you're talking. And if we beat you, well, that'd be pretty unbearable, wouldn't it?

Anyway good luck vs Brisbane guys, I'm teaching Cyclops Jnr the Geelong song so we can support Mrs Cyclops side. She's going, hoping she gets to see a win.

No fear, and no worries. You're practically 100% chance to win. Don't mess this up for me.

Thx to Mrs Blicavs putting in he mozzish sig. Its all I asked of you, and you've delivered. You have my thanks. Just needed to get it into a quote in the (very slight) chance we pinch this thing, because it would mean you have powers beyond imagining.

Have you changed to Mr Blicavs? Maybe weirdos getting on your case, a bit silly really.

BTW I was there too, Ponsford level 4 near the front, just to the right of where the media flogs were filming.

Thanks for admitting it ;).

Seems like you're confident. Not quietly confident either. Geez be a shame of you mozzed us to victory ;).

I agree about your chances. Everyone would be surprised if you didn't win it frankly, I think you're the best side this year and its no secret why. Great coach, fine players, sound teamwork, excellent culture. Its almost strange you haven't won it the last 10 seasons.

Why is that? I mean its not fear. Maybe its because you didn't get to play us. I have to admit, we're very generous when it comes to flags, we hand them out to everyone. I think only Port haven't won a flag from us, of the sides that have saluted. [edit and the Crows of course].

I just think you're setting yourself up for letdown though I mean if you beat us somehow that doesn't seem like a real flag does it? Not from the way you're talking. And if we beat you, well, that'd be pretty unbearable, wouldn't it?

Anyway good luck vs Brisbane guys, I'm teaching Cyclops Jnr the Geelong song so we can support Mrs Cyclops side. She's going, hoping she gets to see a win.

No fear, and no worries. You're practically 100% chance to win. Don't mess this up for me.
weird melt

w1600.png

How's it hanging plonker ?

6trsvl.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong are s**t scared of Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back