Geelong "arrogant" or fearful?

Remove this Banner Ad

But isn't that the whole point JubJub?

Why all this whinging about umpires and Johnson getting his hand hit about a R13 match in poor conditions in June when both teams had a number of their players out?

because it was a dog act from an annoying player who has really, really weird posture.

what he was doing just didnt look good.

as for the rest, i dont know? ask mark thompson.

the parallels drawn between a clubs actions and their supporters on this site are so far removed from reality.

because a person supports a club, it appears they instantly attain all the qualities of the particular club. interesting idea for a sociology paper.

because it was a dog act from an annoying player who has really, really weird posture.

. . .

because a person supports a club, it appears they instantly attain all the qualities of the particular club. interesting idea for a sociology paper.

Not nearly as interesting as studying someone who makes observations based on a bloke's 'posture'. :)

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...iteful-mcg-clash/story-e6frf9jf-1225884727015

That is pathetic. Firstly, "allegedly"? LOL

Secondly, if his hand is already broken and he chooses to play, wouldn't it be HIM putting it at risk? Of course they're going to have a shot at it.

First of all, allegedly was not quoted by Thompson in that article.

Secondly, it doesn't say that his hand was broken, it just says he received treatment for a broken metacarpal bone yesterday. Which implies it could very well have happened as a result of Baker.

Not nearly as interesting as studying someone who makes observations based on a bloke's 'posture'. :)

the observation had nothing to do with his posture, but it does annoy me, and i was merely poking fun at him. the way he walks with his chest thrust out, it kind of looks like he wears womens clothes in his spare time. im pretty sure he doesnt, but it wouldnt surprise me.

Secondly, it doesn't say that his hand was broken, it just says he received treatment for a broken metacarpal bone yesterday. Which implies it could very well have happened as a result of Baker.

Ah I see.

Bakes was hitting his hand for no good reason.

Thanks, that explains a lot. :rolleyes:

the observation had nothing to do with his posture, but it does annoy me, and i was merely poking fun at him. the way he walks with his chest thrust out, it kind of looks like he wears womens clothes in his spare time. im pretty sure he doesnt, but it wouldnt surprise me.

You think about a bloke's posture . . .t annoyed by it . . . imagine him in female clothing . . . yet you question the mindset of others?

Yeah . . . ok . . . I see where you're coming from

*backs slowly out of the conversation*

what he was doing just didnt look good.

as for the rest, i dont know? ask mark thompson.

the parallels drawn between a clubs actions and their supporters on this site are so far removed from reality.

he looks like he has scoliosis which is the reason i would think for his posture, bubble butt and chest out are 2 common observations.

You think about a bloke's posture . . .t annoyed by it . . . imagine him in female clothing . . . yet you question the mindset of others?

Yeah . . . ok . . . I see where you're coming from

*backs slowly out of the conversation*

yes, ive noticed his posture.

yes, im annoyed by it and him.

no, i dont imagine him in female clothing, but i think he might like wearing it.

and, yes, sometimes i question the mindset of others.

i just dont really like baker very much, cause of his sniping, and wanted to tease him.

i have no trouble with admitting its possible for a guy to be good looking, either. i think jeff buckley and paul mccartney were good looking guys when they were younger. jimmy bartel is also a good looking guy.

im comfortable with my sexuality, however. maybe one day youll be a big enough person to realise that gay or straight, it really doesnt matter?

maybe akermanis was onto something with his article...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Supporters from both clubs are currently making Collingwood fans look like Mother Theresa in comparison. Keep you're eyes on the ball fella's, We're just behind you and ready to pounce!!
What on earth? Your mob is a mile behind the Cats and the Saints. There is nothing surer then night turning to day that the Colliwobbles will return in September. Thompson and Lyon probably laugh at Collingwood being one of the teams likely to make the top 4. Let's hope the Doggies can lift because there is a team that can genuinely take it up to the top two teams.

yes, ive noticed his posture.

yes, im annoyed by it and him.

no, i dont imagine him in female clothing, but i think he might like wearing it.

and, yes, sometimes i question the mindset of others.

i just dont really like baker very much, cause of his sniping, and wanted to tease him.

i have no trouble with admitting its possible for a guy to be good looking, either. i think jeff buckley and paul mccartney were good looking guys when they were younger. jimmy bartel is also a good looking guy.
Wow. Wasn't expecting that. :D

I'm sort of speechless.

im comfortable with my sexuality
Evidently. :)

, however. maybe one day youll be a big enough person to realise that gay or straight, it really doesnt matter?
Considering your attitudes towards posture and what maketh the man I'm not sure you should be giving such advice

maybe akermanis was onto something with his article...
What? He can speak to dead people? :confused:

Wow. Wasn't expecting that. :D

I'm sort of speechless.

Evidently. :)

Considering your attitudes towards posture and what maketh the man I'm not sure you should be giving such advice

What? He can speak to dead people? :confused:

no, homophobia. like you were displaying earlier.

baker looks like he wears womens clothes in his spare time. im not judging that, good luck to him. :thumbsu:

i dont like baker cause he is a sniper. the fact that he walks like a cross dresser has nothing to do with it.

edit: just realised i said his posture does annoy me. guess i have some growing up to do, too.

Homophobia?

Defending someone from baseless gossip isn't homophobia sunshine.

Neither is showing surprise when someone's closet door starts creaking.

you werent defending baker from baseless gossip. you were insinuating i was gay and making a big deal out of being very freaked out by it.

the fact that you bring up closet doors is another example of homophobia.

if someone is gay, and they choose not to admit it, why is that wrong?

did you sit your parents down when you were 15 and have the "im straight" chat?

if you think saying paul mccartney was good looking places someone behind a closet door that is slowly creaking open, youre a homophobe.

if this also surprises you, then you need to grow up, and get in the year 2010. lots of gay people out there, bro. more than a few playing AFL football, too, on statistical probability. wheres the surprise in that?

If people choose to dislike homos that is their choice. Just like the homos want to be accepted for their different way of life they should accept that not everyone is supportive of their homosexual ways.

Baker is a dirty little sniper and deseved the hit. I don't mind if Johno misses 3, it was worth it. I would have thought after the 2005 Nick Riewoldt incident against Brisbane, most saints supporteres wouldnt have condoned such an act. I guess thats saints supporters for you. I used to like the saints. But after the 2004 season i have hated them more than any other team, and will continue to do so. Their arrogance is sickening. I'm not really sure why since they are a bunch of under achieving pre madonna's.

Cheers

Baker is a dirty little sniper and deseved the hit. I don't mind if Johno misses 3, it was worth it. I would have thought after the 2005 Nick Riewoldt incident against Brisbane, most saints supporteres wouldnt have condoned such an act. I guess thats saints supporters for you. I used to like the saints. But after the 2004 season i have hated them more than any other team, and will continue to do so. Their arrogance is sickening. I'm not really sure why since they are a bunch of under achieving pre madonna's.

Cheers

haha...that's funny coming from a club full of snipers. mooney, milbrun, scarlett on the current list....and in the past the worst of the lot was hocking and ablett snr, what dogs.

Also its "prmia donna", you should pay more attention at school...

Send this to Bay 13, troll

Not at all volcboy, I love the challenge.

Simply thought the reaction since Friday is very un-Geelong.

Surprises me considering you really didn't have anything to gain other than the football world blowing more wind up your arse. In some regards you probably get more out of losing to us than winning.

Ling yesterday complaining about the umpiring.

Complaints about how we played JPod.

Now this shit from Bommer & Couch.

All seems rather bizarre to me. Expect it from Collingwood & Footscray but not Geelong.

haha...that's funny coming from a club full of snipers. mooney, milbrun, scarlett on the current list....and in the past the worst of the lot was hocking and ablett snr, what dogs.

Also its "prmia donna", you should pay more attention at school...

What's a prmia donna? Didn't Carl Ditterich play for your joke of a club?

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong "arrogant" or fearful?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back