GDFL Geelong & District Football League - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work with a twos player from east and he seen everything he said a guy from Belmont kicked skroba in the back of his leg and skroba gave him two rippers ( his words ). Skroba must have no brains at all how stupid is he to smack someone in the gob where two umpires can see him. You can't blame skroba for getting interleague job he is what he is not real bright. The league are as dumb as dog shit to even consider him with his record he was lucky to get his creditation back for coaching so the brains trust think he must be the right person for the job. What about frank perfect record most respected footballer in Geelong and has to assist the dumbest coach ever to coach in Geelong. I'm sorry to sat but skroba is as dumb as dog shit to do what he has done sack him and give it to frank.
Skcroba no-one outside of east respect you your a ******** and league excutive your dumber for selecting him as coach.
if he gets suspended, does this mean he will lose his accreditation again?

if he gets suspended, does this mean he will lose his accreditation again?
Wouldn't think so. The loss of accreditation was due to an off field incident not any onfield incident and I think (however dont know his long term history) that his onfield record is pretty good.

Completly agree!!

There's no way things get manipulated in Easts favour!! For a start, they're a flag down from '07 with a horrible umpiring display. Big skrob didnt even get weeks for the farcical send offs.

Secondly, East havent had a free kick count in the positive so far this year. With the best result being roughly 17-27.

Thirdly, if you saw what he was reported for!! Then you would have to suggest there would be roughly 45 reports a week. If a player comes in to shepherd then anyone has the right to bump into them.

Was fair dinkum the softest "striking" report i have ever witnessed.

So we will excuse east for poor performances because they are undisciplined or because they don't get enough free kicks?

I work with a twos player from east and he seen everything he said a guy from Belmont kicked skroba in the back of his leg and skroba gave him two rippers ( his words ). Skroba must have no brains at all how stupid is he to smack someone in the gob where two umpires can see him. You can't blame skroba for getting interleague job he is what he is not real bright. The league are as dumb as dog shit to even consider him with his record he was lucky to get his creditation back for coaching so the brains trust think he must be the right person for the job. What about frank perfect record most respected footballer in Geelong and has to assist the dumbest coach ever to coach in Geelong. I'm sorry to sat but skroba is as dumb as dog shit to do what he has done sack him and give it to frank.
Skcroba no-one outside of east respect you your a ******** and league excutive your dumber for selecting him as coach.

Not only are you a liar but you're weak as pi$s too. Name the 2's player you work with.

You need to deal with the fact that skrob's a premiership coach and you have Karl Fedke....

What is going on with East, Bell Post and Corio?

East and Bell Post the two grand finalists have got off to a fairly ordinary start and with losses to so called weaker teams who knows if they'll be there abouts in finals.
Corio? They must be hitting panic buttons after there almighty reserves are on the down and their senior team? 1 goal in 2 games, thats shocking? Any one have an insight into why the devils are doing so bad yet their under 18's are on the up and do provide a good light for the future.

Only 2 players from BPH in interleague? Thought the likes of aaron langsworth, matthew jovanovic and beau mcnamara might have got a game.

FROM GDFL WEBSITE

Back Pocket Darren Mathieson (NG)
Full Back Brent Ling (I)
Back Pocket Jamie Van Ingen (B)

Half Back Steve Richerts (A) (Vice Captain)
Centre Half Back Simon Prymke (EG)
Half Back Ged Hogarth (W)

Wing David Hall (WC)
Centre Ricky O’Toole (EG) (Captain)
Wing Sean Lewis (BPH)

Half Forward Derek Fitzsimmons (NG)
CHF Brett Grigc (BPH)
Half Forward Jackson Macleod (T)

Forward Pocket Paul Breguet (NG)
Full Forward Craig Rozenweig (WC)
Forward Pocket Andrew Leak (W)

Ruck James Huybens (I)
Ruck Rover Travis Johns (WC)
Rover Clayton Trotter (I) (Vice Captain)

Interchange
Brad Furtulla (B)
Nathan Lovell (WC)
Michael Jennings (EG)
Barry O’Toole (C)
Toby Prendergast (I)
Adam Skrobolak (EG)

How did Barry O'Toole get in he could hardly walk last Saturday

Not only are you a liar but you're weak as pi$s too. Name the 2's player you work with.

You need to deal with the fact that skrob's a premiership coach and you have Karl Fedke....

Yes he is a premiership coach but still a ******** for doing what he does ie:- clipping blokes behind play his week as piss and do me a favour and inbox me your name and I will gladly come see you wen we play use. The difference is I will see you after the game and not hit you on the groud cause that's weeks as piss anyone can do that while they have the umpires protecting them so be a man and inbox me otherwise shut your ****en mouth. I will gladly talk too you and skroba and anyone else face to face

Yes he is a premiership coach but still a ******** for doing what he does ie:- clipping blokes behind play his week as piss and do me a favour and inbox me your name and I will gladly come see you wen we play use. The difference is I will see you after the game and not hit you on the groud cause that's weeks as piss anyone can do that while they have the umpires protecting them so be a man and inbox me otherwise shut your ****en mouth. I will gladly talk too you and skroba and anyone else face to face
Champ just stop you are really starting to make a fool of yourself with "I will see you behind the shelter sheds" crap. Ok we get it you dont like Skrob and you dont like East get over it.

If your as 'HARD AS NAILS' as your making out, why don't you post your name for everyone to see here.

But besides that, you've only achieved making a fool of yourself on here well done:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Anybody off to Colac Imperials v Irrewarra-Beeac today? Apparently a performance to defy your eyes will be delivered today. I'd be appreciative of a second hand account.............:eek::confused::mad::thumbsdown:

For those interested.

18.13-121 Geelong & District FL def. 11.16-82 Heathcote & District FL

Geelong & District FL
Goal Kickers: P. Breguet 5, B. O''TOOLE 3, B. FURTULLA 2, S. Lewis 2, D. Fitzsimmons , A. Leak , B. Grgic , R. O''Toole , S. Prymke , T. Johns
Best Players: S. Lewis, C. Trotter, S. Prymke, D. Mathisen, N. Lovell, T. Johns

Heathcote & District FL
Goal Kickers: A. DOHNT 3, B. Chapman 2, B. McCleary 2, S. Davis , L. Featherstone , K. Oliver , L. Crossman
Best Players: B. McCleary, I. Kay, T. Hill, D. Carroll, A. DOHNT, B. King

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anybody off to Colac Imperials v Irrewarra-Beeac today? Apparently a performance to defy your eyes will be delivered today. I'd be appreciative of a second hand account.............:eek::confused::mad::thumbsdown:
And that has what to do with the GDFL? or are you asking here because no-one will answer on the colac board

For those interested.

18.13-121 Geelong & District FL def. 11.16-82 Heathcote & District FL

Geelong & District FL
Goal Kickers: P. Breguet 5, B. O''TOOLE 3, B. FURTULLA 2, S. Lewis 2, D. Fitzsimmons , A. Leak , B. Grgic , R. O''Toole , S. Prymke , T. Johns
Best Players: S. Lewis, C. Trotter, S. Prymke, D. Mathisen, N. Lovell, T. Johns

Heathcote & District FL
Goal Kickers: A. DOHNT 3, B. Chapman 2, B. McCleary 2, S. Davis , L. Featherstone , K. Oliver , L. Crossman
Best Players: B. McCleary, I. Kay, T. Hill, D. Carroll, A. DOHNT, B. King

Does this justify the fact that Sean Lewis won the Whitley Medal 2 years ago?
A lot of people conceeded he had a good year in 2008, but did not recognise him as one of the leagues elite?

Is Lara in this league?
Does anyone know how they are going?
We played them in a praccy last year, we were hopeless last year, but now favourites for this year and they didn't beat us by much.
Because i heard that Lara is always "up there"?

Is Lara in this league?
Does anyone know how they are going?
We played them in a praccy last year, we were hopeless last year, but now favourites for this year and they didn't beat us by much.
Because i heard that Lara is always "up there"?

Lara was no good last year buddy but have improved a fair bit this year.. They have played the 5 bottom sides and 1 top side and are sitting 5-1 and they lost to the top side.. The cats are in the GFL not GDFL

Longbomber you have made a right old twat of yourself there ! Maybe you should go cool your jets for a while sunny boy jim...

Does this justify the fact that Sean Lewis won the Whitley Medal 2 years ago?
A lot of people conceeded he had a good year in 2008, but did not recognise him as one of the leagues elite?
He is a good player but is he one of the absolute best I am not sure. My observation is that although he is good at getting his own footy he is a better and more effective player when he has quality footballers giving it to him which was the case in 2008 and I assume the case in the interleague.

He is a good player but is he one of the absolute best I am not sure. My observation is that although he is good at getting his own footy he is a better and more effective player when he has quality footballers giving it to him which was the case in 2008 and I assume the case in the interleague.

In doing some research on their team, did it changed much from say 07-09? Their on-ballers seem to be consistant throughout this period.
This season, judging by the clearances, they have a number of quality mids, yet he still gets a regular mention. He must be nearly 32-33? One thing I will conceed, his kicking for goal can be messy?

Although he played well on Saturday I actually wouldn't of had him in my votes.

Obviously that's just my opinion and the coaches elected Lewis so they obviously thought he did what he was set out to do and good on him but I personally felt Trotter, Prymke and Breguet were all better.

Definitely one of the elite midfielders of the GDFL on his day but hasn't really set the world on fire this season. (I'm hearing rotations, injury and lowered playing time) as reasons for the lowered output.

Still a proven vote getter and definitely deserved his Whitley in 2008.

well done to the thomson boys on saturday... behind all day and got over the line in the last few minutes against winchelsea.

anyone know what happened at the tribunal with the big bloke from east, skrobalak?

Yeah got off.

I didn't see the incident but apparently he was reported for "charging" when the offence was apparently closer to "striking".

So got off on a technicality.

People will say all they want because it's Skrob, but pretty confident it was a nothing incident and didn't deserve a week compared to what goes on each week on the field. Silly though, had just kicked his 13th for the day and East were up by a truckload, no need to even think about doing something silly.

Plenty of spice in the East vs BPH battle last weekend too.

Few Panthers fans and ex Corio teammate David Holzfiend had a few choice words to say to Ricky O'Toole on the weekend.

Chris Moreland looks like he could be pick up of the season after last weeks return, was absolutely sublime:thumbsu:

tips this week?

East vs Inverleigh
Geelong West vs Belmont
Anakie vs Werribee
Bannockburn vs Thomson
Bell Post Hill vs Corio
Winchelsea vs North Geelong

tips this week?

East vs Inverleigh
Geelong West vs Belmont
Anakie vs Werribee
Bannockburn vs Thomson