geelong falcons

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you would have to include Jacob McGuane in that bunch, he has been impressive for the falcons this year. The last 2 games he has been named best for falcons and I think he has been named in there quite a few times this season. He is big, strong and takes good mark, always makes a good contest and really attacks the ball. Very good team player as well, looks to dish off if there's a better option than himself. Josh Eddy impresses me also, the way he puts his body in and gets the ball is fantastic, falcons made good choices in their leadership roles this season

what about sam wormald? great player in the best reguarly... can never fault his game. great leader. what you think?

They have a weakened side due to injuries but when they get there full side on the park they will start to bring home the bacon in the close encounters which they have been loosing recently. I expect atleast 3 to be picked up in the draft this year.

I would agree that they will do well once they have a full side in, they also need to learn more disiplined play, there are a few players in that side that are only interested in making themselves look good (hungry!).
Also agree about Sam Wormald, he is a great player who reads the ball well.

I have watched a few falcons games this year and from what I have seen,
believe they have a very talented defence, in particular their full back Jake Johnson. Reading his statistics he seems to have high quality attributes. 190cm, 81kg, 14+ beep test and manages to get roughly 10 possesions a game. From Terry Wallace's article in the Herald Sun, Johnson seems to fit the perfect mould of a draftable backman. From the 4 falcons games i have watched, I believe he wouldnt have had more than 1 or 2 goals kicked against him. Great to see he has now been given a chance in the Vic Country squad. Has anyone else seen him? What do you think?

Remove this Banner Ad

geelong falcons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back