Geelong > Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: hawks= no future

geelong_crazy26 said:
once again a uneducated statement

ablett played in a time when the competition was not even as the draft was not profesional.Today there is not as big a gap between the bottom and top teams therefore hawkins could take a side from ninth or tenth to a flag.10 years age he could not do this.
Wayne Carey

Hawks4eva said:
I hope you get hit by a ford. it would be ironic.

Funnier if it was on GF day, by one of those Ford utes the retiring players ride around the ground on...

the headline wouldbe like: "Hangbagger managed to get knocked out in Grand Final even when not playing" :thumbsu:

geelong_crazy26 said:

ablett played in a time when the competition was not even as the draft was not profesional.Today there is not as big a gap between the bottom and top teams therefore hawkins could take a side from ninth or tenth to a flag.10 years age he could not do this.
Gary Ablett is a very lucky man....

geelong_crazy26 said:

Until you learn to spell and structure the English language to the expected standard of a 6 year old you are forbidden from using this word.

When reading your posts it's easy to forget to breathe.

Tool.

geelong_crazy26 said:
Soory Abot Thee Speeling But Me Have Lifee Outside Of Big Footy , I Am Not Sport Nerd

Funnily enough that's your best grasp of English in any post so far.

You not speak the very good England?

That's because you have worked in a Ford factory since the age of 6.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

geelong_crazy26 said:
how many hawk players would get a game at geelong? i would say only hodge and mitchel
that williams kicked 8 goals last game he played against your mob, i think he might be included ;)
or how about...a half decent ruckman like campbell?

we have the best small forwards in the comp in johnson,chapman and ablett so no room for williams.campbell a good ruckman ??????????????? i will admit that ottens and king need to lift there game but both are still capable of being good ruckman. campbell brown?

geelong_crazy26 said:
we have the best small forwards in the comp in johnson,chapman and ablett so no room for williams.campbell a good ruckman ??????????????? i will admit that ottens and king need to lift there game but both are still capable of being good ruckman. campbell brown?
Robert Campbell silly
Best small forwards? i think williams kicked 120ish goals in two seasons:confused: but im not sure, could you correct me on this?

geelong_crazy26 said:
how many hawk players would get a game at geelong? i would say only hodge and mitchel
Jeez mate, far be it from me to side with Whorks fans but I could have sworn the last time you two met the Cats got knocked by 10 goals? At least we (Kangaroos fans) have something to back our trolling up with in regards to Hawthorn, you're just coming across as a moron, or a teenager thats had one too many UDL's on a friday night.

geelong_crazy26 said:
williams is a good player ,but we wouldnt get rid of chapman, johnson or ablett for him
Im sure that the guy who kicked 8 goals straight against your team couldnt possibly fill johnsons or abletts shoes:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong > Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back