Status
Not open for further replies.

hawker6

Debutant
Apr 21, 2008
20k west
AFL Club
Geelong
Just thought that seeing as though there seems to be alot of juniors on this website i would use some initiative and create a Geelong Junior Football thread where juniors can talk about their issues and divisons.
Hopefully this will stop some juniors talking rubbish in senior threads.

Ideas to talk about are :
Divisions Premiers at the end of the season Teams Players Interleague

Hopefully this thread is succesful

first of all i'd like to say well done hawker6 on making this thread.

this is who i think the under 16s divsion premiers will be for 2008

Div 1: St. Joeys
Div 2: Inverleigh
Div 3: Corio
Div 4: Drysdale 2
Div 5: Red West

any thoughts on who the divsions best and fairests will be?

Thanks mate someone had to do it

Yeah joeys look like they are unbeatable, plenty of talent in their side
all your other tips look like you have pretty much got it right mate
as for best and fairests i wouldnt really know mate

any thoughts

well as far as the b&f's go for the under 16s i would say

div 1: Wade Kelly (bell park)
div 2: tight tussle between david peel (inverleigh) and robert bruednell (barwon heads)
div 3: Jacob Callahan (queenscliff)
div 4: Justyn Lanteri (bell post hill)
div 5: Matthew Baker (Lara 2)

anyone else like to comment on this?

well done on hawker6 on this thread

my tips for premierships would be

divi 1 : joeys
divi 2 : st marys 1
divi 3 : portarlington
divi 4 : bell post hill
divi 5 : GWSP

anyone for goal kickers ?

yeh i think ur spot on there hawker6 except for the division 4 tip.
I have heard daniel maclean has a little bit of talent but is all for him self and this will eventually catch up with him and the team will not be delivering the ball to him.

not to sure about that the big41. ive heard that bell post hill team idolises there captain and kicks to him even when he has 5 players on him. and from what i saw on the weekend his not all for himself as he was giving a couple handballs off when he oculd of easily goaled it himself

not to sure about that the big41. ive heard that bell post hill team idolises there captain and kicks to him even when he has 5 players on him. and from what i saw on the weekend his not all for himself as he was giving a couple handballs off when he oculd of easily goaled it himself
geez keepaneyeout one would think that you are in fact daniel maclean him self sticking up for him that much. is this the case. if not reveal ur real identity?

div 2: tight tussle between david peel (inverleigh) and robert bruednell (barwon heads)

great call on the rob bruednell thebig41.
lets just say dont be full by his size you will not find more of a couragous player and you definatly cant knock his skills

would i just be able to get everyones thoughts on who will be the under 16s divisions wooden spooners.

My Tips are:

Div 1: Bell Park
Div 2: Bannockburn
Div 3: Belmont
Div 4: Anakie/Bannockburn
Div 5: Ocean Grove 2

would i just be able to get everyones thoughts on who will be the under 16s divisions wooden spooners.

My Tips are:

Div 1: Bell Park
Div 2: Bannockburn
Div 3: Belmont
Div 4: Anakie/Bannockburn
Div 5: Ocean Grove 2

to be totally honest with you all i care bout is banno finishing on bottom.
im seriously who would request to play on sunday 8.30 in the morning when you could of played before the seniors on the saturday.
sums up how ____ing stupid there club is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeh i think ur spot on there hawker6 except for the division 4 tip.
I have heard daniel maclean has a little bit of talent but is all for him self and this will eventually catch up with him and the team will not be delivering the ball to him.
wouldn't this help him win the goalkicking?

Don't disrespect this thread by making terrible tips like this one.

first of all i'd like to say well done hawker6 on making this thread.

this is who i think the under 16s divsion premiers will be for 2008

Div 1: St. Joeys
Div 2: Inverleigh
Div 3: Corio
Div 4: Drysdale 2
Div 5: Red West

any thoughts on who the divsions best and fairests will be?

In divison 2 the premiers will be out of Inverleigh, St.Albans 1 and Lara and I think buy the end of round 10 we will know which side will be the favourite foe the flag. I heard St.Albans picked up 5 very good players from Thomson who could not fill a side, one player is a top ruck man and has also leading the club goal kicking, one of the other guy is a top on baller, the others are a strong back man, and a skillfull running player and solid back man. So on current results I think that they will be up there, there coach also has coached senior sides in another competition which will help them team well together.

is there any bannokcburn people that would like to comment on the clubs choice to play 8:30 sunday morning instead of saturday morning before their seniors?

I agree. It's a disgrace that bannockburn would request a sunday game when they could of played saturday before there 18s, reserves and seniors. It could of been a great day for the the two clubs but now its ruined. Football Geelong should also use some common sense.

i have heard rumours that robbie logue will be back for bell park just in time for the big clash against st joeys in division 1 on the weekend

can anyone confirm this or his he still away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back