Geelong Junior Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully one of u can give em some sort of a challenge

no side in division 1 will beat joeys unless they happen to have 19 players on the ground and the opposition calls a head count and even then i still would back them
so i think that all the other teams should be aiming to be runners up this year cause joeys have got the flag sewn up.

no side in division 1 will beat joeys unless they happen to have 19 players on the ground and the opposition calls a head count and even then i still would back them
so i think that all the other teams should be aiming to be runners up this year cause joeys have got the flag sewn up.

i thnk thats a load of crap if all players in the one team all have the same attitude and aim to win they will have a good chance..... thats why no1 has come close to beating them there all going into the game saying to themselves WE ARE GOING TO GET KILLED, they all need to get it into there heads they are not unbeatiable

i thnk thats a load of crap if all players in the one team all have the same attitude and aim to win they will have a good chance..... thats why no1 has come close to beating them there all going into the game saying to themselves WE ARE GOING TO GET KILLED, they all need to get it into there heads they are not unbeatiable

true but you have to be realistic on this topic mate

u honestly cant say u think u will beat us, you have no hope!, with some of the players we have to come back into that team (10) id say we have a much bigger chance than u:thumbsu:

Bell Park will easily beat you's. The only reason you's won that grading game was because your ground was shit and we didnt have robbie logue you had a full side. The grass wasernt even green. It was all dirt. We play you's on our home turf ,GREEN grass. We are in good form and will definetly beat you's. We lost to joeys by 54 points and you's lost by 113 points i think we know who the better side here is. :thumbsu:

true but you have to be realistic on this topic mate

i am thinking realisticly here i have seen them play and if u ask me there just as good as any other top 6 team in divi 1...they will lose some time throughout the year whether it be grand final , semi final or just in the season sometime

Bell Park will easily beat you's. The only reason you's won that grading game was because your ground was shit and we didnt have robbie logue you had a full side. The grass wasernt even green. It was all dirt. We play you's on our home turf ,GREEN grass. We are in good form and will definetly beat you's. We lost to joeys by 54 points and you's lost by 113 points i think we know who the better side here is. :thumbsu:

lol the ground has nothing to do with it

ur a joke!! they wont get close to us, we had no where near a full side n 1 player wont make that much of a difference for use, ground dosent make shit n the only reason use lost by 50 something points to joeys in coz it was pissing down, if not use would of lost by 150. well just wait n see in two weeks or what ever it is. and we only playedon the top oval because our bottom wasnt ready, our bottom shits all over urs

Does anyone know the full story behind tim richards getting stitches, after leopold and s.b. played?? and who it actually was?? cheers

joeys were just on their game i spose.
Ammos will kill bell park..

one more thing btw- ammos only bet b.p. by less than 4 goals- and that was because we didnt shut down there full forward who kicked 8 goals- and still ammos only got a 22 point win. Ammos, play b.p. when we have a full side on a fair dinkum oval- not on a bloody shit oval which was too small and had more sand than grass- i reckon itl be farely even to say the least. cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know the full story behind tim richards getting stitches, after leopold and s.b. played?? and who it actually was?? cheers
imm pretty sure it was tom benn who is numba 22 4 da poldas.
tim is havin surgery on friday n leopold offered 2 suspend tom benn 4 2 weeks but afta da damage that has been caused sth barwon n leopold r gona tlk durin da week i think n a more severe punishment wil hopefuly b put in place. there is no need 4 an onfield fight 2 get that severe:mad:

imm pretty sure it was tom benn who is numba 22 4 da poldas.
tim is havin surgery on friday n leopold offered 2 suspend tom benn 4 2 weeks but afta da damage that has been caused sth barwon n leopold r gona tlk durin da week i think n a more severe punishment wil hopefuly b put in place. there is no need 4 an onfield fight 2 get that severe:mad:
The bloke should get suspended by the club, its ridiculous. U can just whack a bloke, it doesnt matter wat they did

yeh its pretty bad- and it was off play when tim had is back to him- if ur gona fight- do it the right way

The bloke should get suspended by the club, its ridiculous. U can just whack a bloke, it doesnt matter wat they did
its fine 2 wack a bloke occationally i gess, but doin that amount of damage behind play is just dirty football. da game is based on skills, not who can do da most damage to a playa behind play. doin it behind play is just cowardly.
da medical bill alone is sumtin da meetin wil b bout n 2 weeks suspension is ridiculous. on da streets when sum1 gets hit like that they get big fines and can end up in jail. y shood bein on da footy field make a punch hav no consequences:confused:

i got two things to say to that .
1. if u r trully a good side shouldnt matter what ground u play on u should win.
2. i playyed with robbie and i know he great player so not bagging him
just dont think 1 player makes a massive difference expicially in divi1
every 1 has players out each week a good side is a team with depth

ok i am good m8s with tim richards and i know the full story.... what happened whas him and thomas benn where having a little tussle between eachother but tim was facing with his back towards him.... after they thomas benn got angry and hit him from behind..... he has suffered serious injury to his nose.... there is a big gash down his right side and across the bridge of his nose..... he has stitches in his nose and his right eye is swollen shut..... he has to go into hospital again this friday to find out if he will need surgery to straighten it up

The suspension from the club is no longer 2 weeks it is 4 weeks now and full details about total number of weeks suspended will be announced to tim tomorow

i got two things to say to that .
1. if u r trully a good side shouldnt matter what ground u play on u should win.
2. i playyed with robbie and i know he great player so not bagging him
just dont think 1 player makes a massive difference expicially in divi1
every 1 has players out each week a good side is a team with depth
very good point
its not as if ammos played on a different ground to you guys. you both obviously played on the same ground under same cirsumstances. there is no advantage or disadvantage to any of the two teams regarding the ground

its fine 2 wack a bloke occationally i gess, but doin that amount of damage behind play is just dirty football. da game is based on skills, not who can do da most damage to a playa behind play. doin it behind play is just cowardly.
da medical bill alone is sumtin da meetin wil b bout n 2 weeks suspension is ridiculous. on da streets when sum1 gets hit like that they get big fines and can end up in jail. y shood bein on da footy field make a punch hav no consequences:confused:

well said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back