Geelong Junior Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

lara great win today
and those commenst about dev smith
haha he made u look like w***ers.
he was at his ____ing best this week and he was lucky not to get b.o.g on the internet but im sure he will get the 3 votes from the umpires.
inverleigh better watch out next week if he keeps his form up..
:eek:

lara great win today
and those commenst about dev smith
haha he made u look like w***ers.
he was at his ____ing best this week and he was lucky not to get b.o.g on the internet but im sure he will get the 3 votes from the umpires.
inverleigh better watch out next week if he keeps his form up..
:eek:
true that. dev was on fire. and plus against barwon heads he was best on without getting in the best. lara was to good for anglesea, just cruised to victory:cool:

rhys hultgren looks in good form at the moment. another 5 goals on the weekend. tall leading centre half forward with a decent kick on him.
always gets good delivery too. and with joeys winning by 100+ most games, hes always going to get at least 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rhys hultgren looks in good form at the moment. another 5 goals on the weekend. tall leading centre half forward with a decent kick on him.
always gets good delivery too. and with joeys winning by 100+ most games, hes always going to get at least 3.

geez mate- give him a kiss why dont ya. Of course hes gona kick that many goals a game- when his team delivers it to him the whole game- you could put another player in his spot- and he would kick 5 goals a game

geez mate- give him a kiss why dont ya. Of course hes gona kick that many goals a game- when his team delivers it to him the whole game- you could put another player in his spot- and he would kick 5 goals a game
mate
why would we listen to u
u think rob louge will win b&f and bell park can beat joeys
ahaha

mate
why would we listen to u
u think rob louge will win b&f and bell park can beat joeys
ahaha

that is my personal opinion yes- rob will win it. and i never sed b.p. could beat joeys- they are a very good side- but i do think that if there is a team that can beat them itl be bell park

who eva that kid is up the top (m2tw) or wat eva, u have no idea, bell park are the 2nd worst side in divi 1 and they have absolutly no chance at beating joeys:)

all thsi talk up the most goals
jai sheahan will get it for sure, he has the height, the hands and a beautuful right foot kick.
7 last week and im sure he will kick 5 nxt week.
hes probably one of teh ebst players considering he should only be bootom age which everyone forgets.
will win a divison 1 b&f if he plays 16s again next year.

who eva that kid is up the top (m2tw) or wat eva, u have no idea, bell park are the 2nd worst side in divi 1 and they have absolutly no chance at beating joeys:)

mate i unno who u are- and ammos? we'ev got u in 2 weeks at home which we will win- and again i never sed we would beat joeys- i sed if there was gona be a club that would come close it would be b.p.- unless you have another team in mind?? and plz dont sat ammos- after the 113 point loss

mate i unno who u are- and ammos? we'ev got u in 2 weeks at home which we will win- and again i never sed we would beat joeys- i sed if there was gona be a club that would come close it would be b.p.- unless you have another team in mind?? and plz dont sat ammos- after the 113 point loss

u honestly cant say u think u will beat us, you have no hope!, with some of the players we have to come back into that team (10) id say we have a much bigger chance than u:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back