Geelong Junior Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
he played awesome too when he played-took on strong opposition and bet them one on one, i wouldnt bag his skill.

he played awesome too when he played-took on strong opposition and bet them one on one, i wouldnt bag his skill.

your right.. what do you think of the dirtiest players i put up?
that riches from bp , word is hes as dirty as they come ;)

your right.. what do you think of the dirtiest players i put up?
that riches from bp , word is hes as dirty as they come ;)

haha na i dont reckon hes dirty at all. i unno about this kid from mays though- you might of heard of him- jacob welsh?? yeh if i had to pick sumone it would be him- wat are your thoughts??

haha na i dont reckon hes dirty at all. i unno about this kid from mays though- you might of heard of him- jacob welsh?? yeh if i had to pick sumone it would be him- wat are your thoughts??

yer m8 id have to agree with u on that one ive seen him play.... throws in the cheapies a lot ...... hes lucky he hasnt gotten he teeth kicked in lol

welshy clean player hands down, goes in ahrd for the footy and if u come off second best its ur own fault, and grozza good footy player just not built enuff for 1's deff got the skill though
who is most built player div 1?

Kirean Paliourous

welshy clean player hands down, goes in ahrd for the footy and if u come off second best its ur own fault, and grozza good footy player just not built enuff for 1's deff got the skill though
who is most built player div 1?
kieran paliourous and ben darrington would have to be up there. i agree with that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sounds like the jopeys boys have got this area covered again,
is there really any stopping thier free flowing game, i mean every time they got a mark it would be a hand ball behind then like a 5 man weave up the ground just going around the oppistion like they were standing there, too strong for 1 on 1s(considering people think that most built are from joeys) and very quick on ground level.... any thoughts on how to counter this free flowing game?:confused:

terrible display from the torquay tigers today but credit to south, they were very impressive. their my tip to vs st joeys in the granny this year, although i still think joeys will be far too strong for them.

is there really any stopping thier free flowing game, i mean every time they got a mark it would be a hand ball behind then like a 5 man weave up the ground just going around the oppistion like they were standing there, too strong for 1 on 1s(considering people think that most built are from joeys) and very quick on ground level.... any thoughts on how to counter this free flowing game?:confused:
nahhh no way to mate tooo good !!!

with another attacking free flowing game- itl work you watch- any team that wants to beat joeys has to go out thinking they can. alot of people are saying they are too good and strong- that line of thought wont win you games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back