Geelong Junior Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
mate lara are coming off a loss and i dont see why you are so cocky against marys when they have just beaten you.

how many times hav we spoken about this

with dev and fitzy we will beat them

mate next time we face marys it will be a win to lara. you cant stop dev and fults. know one can

HAHA F*&^ ME IF THERE SO GOOD WHY ARNT THEY PLAYING UP IN YOUR UNDER 18 SIDE OR YOUR SENIOR SIDE.....M8 UR BRAGGING ABOUT THEM LIKE THERE YOUR BLOODY BOY FRIENDS....THERE IS MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT CAN STOP THEM.....I MY SELF HAVE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THESE 2 SO CALLED GUNS AND I HEAR A LOT ABOUT FOOTBALL AT MY HOUSE

who cares.. joeys will win this week by more than 120!
almost a full side, still missing 2 of their best
as they havnt had a full side this year!
but yeah they will crumble.. im sure a team can crumble from 20 goals ahead of every other team:)

HAHA M8 DOESNT MATTER HOW MUCH USE WIN BY EVERY WEEK USE CAN STILL CRUMBLE....LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO SOUTH BARWON LIKE 3 YEARS AGO THEY WERE BEATING EVERY1 BY OVER 50 POINTS BUT YET THEY LOST THE GRAND FINAL.... MY GUESS IS THE SAME THING WILL HAPPEN TO USE

ur division 2, come play against joeys see how all of you go
get all u guys together and pick ur best players and come play joeys
lara will kick our head in but, good luck with scotty jennings and ben darrington, try kick their head in
ur nothin any of u, footy-wise

HAHA M8 DOESNT MATTER HOW MUCH USE WIN BY EVERY WEEK USE CAN STILL CRUMBLE....LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO SOUTH BARWON LIKE 3 YEARS AGO THEY WERE BEATING EVERY1 BY OVER 50 POINTS BUT YET THEY LOST THE GRAND FINAL.... MY GUESS IS THE SAME THING WILL HAPPEN TO USE
mate if u actually knew ur shit u would know that the closest any1 came was 5 goals, joeys beat the 2nd best team apparently, by 10 goals, with 2 of there best out, at 8 15 in the wet. but yes, we will crumble SO much that we will drop 20 goals coz of it. any team with the players joeys have, cannot crumble like that

mate if u actually knew ur shit u would know that the closest any1 came was 5 goals, joeys beat the 2nd best team apparently, by 10 goals, with 2 of there best out, at 8 15 in the wet. but yes, we will crumble SO much that we will drop 20 goals coz of it. any team with the players joeys have, cannot crumble like that

HAHA AND WHO IS THE SECOND BEST TEAM?????

M8 ID LIKE TO SEE UR U16 JOEYS TEAM AGAINST SOUTH BARWONS LAST YEAR USE WOULD GET SMASHED

bell park apparently
hahahah you serious? you honestly think joeys would lose
they had a few very good players, but also had some shit ones in there team. joeys has 6 falcons players, they had players like jayke mawson and becker, gun players, joeys has 4 or 5 players as good as or better than them. i doubt u have seen joeys play mate

ohhh SHUT THE ___ UP
ur not any good
any of u
ohh ____n fults, ____n fitzy rarara
ur division 2, come play against joeys see how all of you go
get all u guys together and pick ur best players and come play joeys
lara will kick our head in but, good luck with scotty jennings and ben darrington, try kick their head in
ur nothin any of u, footy-wise

did we ever say we would be a good divison 1 side or that we r better then joeys we just think we r the best side in division 2
joeys have stacks of really good players so stop talkin yaself up ya doosh bag
tell us all who u r

bell park apparently
hahahah you serious? you honestly think joeys would lose
they had a few very good players, but also had some shit ones in there team. joeys has 6 falcons players, they had players like jayke mawson and becker, gun players, joeys has 4 or 5 players as good as or better than them. i doubt u have seen joeys play mate

hahahahah bell park where did you hear that from mate.... and south barwon had more then jayke and becker.....they also had joel edwads who plays falcons, tyson stocked, mitchell herbert, dane tuttun..... and also m8 i wouldnt say they are better i would say they are getting there maybe another 1-2 years away they may get to there level but not at this stage...... oooo and by the way i have seen joeys play and i will actually be playing them this year

hahahahah bell pack where did you hear that from mate.... and south barwon had more then jayke and becker.....they also had joel edwads who plays falcons, tyson stocked, mitchell herbert, dane tuttun..... and also m8 i wouldnt say they are better i would say they are getting there maybe another 1-2 years away they may get to there level but not at this stage
yeah and joeys has
ben darrington, sscott jennings, kieran paliouras, taylor adams, ben quinlin, matt king, rory nolan, cam johnstone. all as good as or better than all of em, all falcons, but one. yeah joeys also thort ammos wouldnt be too bad. but they beat em by 120, who drew this drysdale, who torquay beat by 8 goals, and joeys beat torquay by 9 goals. whos guna beat em?

yeah and joeys has
ben darrington, sscott jennings, kieran paliouras, taylor adams, ben quinlin, matt king, rory nolan, cam johnstone. all as good as or better than all of em, all falcons, but one. yeah joeys also thort ammos wouldnt be too bad. but they beat em by 120, who drew this drysdale, who torquay beat by 8 goals, and joeys beat torquay by 9 goals. whos guna beat em?

mate im sure everyone is geelong junior footy rates these players but you cant put players like ben quinlin or rory nolan in the same catagory with the likes of dane tutton or becker

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you lara kids have no idea
i knew you were shit at footy but didnt think yous's could be so stupid

Bahaha, how ironic is that. Calling other people stupid when your struggling with basic English.

good win by marys 2day in divi 2.
but did any1 els hav their umps crack down on hands in da bak? our ummps practicly couldnt let ya touch each other. in 20 years time u wont b able to tackle da way footy seems 2 b gettin soft. :mad:

everyone knows who the division 1 premiers will be..
it is quite clear..
Even though alot there players r over rated.

The action is in divuision 2
Lara, marys and albans with maybe inverleigh thats where the action is at.
Lara by 15 goals today.

Its the year of the cat

yeah and joeys has

haha and look like 3 or 4 of those players only came to joeys this year doesnt that seem a bit odd that all the bvest players from other clubs are all going to use....sounds like a bit of recruiting has gone on there.....you cant possibly say as good or even better m8 they are way out of there league

Going well,,:thumbsdown:, under 14 boys at lara should be playing before you, but thats right lara wouldnt do that as they crap on there juniors, i ask the question why would 6 players play at anakie in under 14s, they should be at lara i heard the reason they left is that they wanted to play u/14s whilst still under 12s and they were all very handy footballers etridge/smith/groves especialy.if they were at lara this year the u/14s would win divi 1 easy,,and if you are wondering i barrack for lara.

haha they couldnt cut it an under 14 div 1 or 2 team tahts why tehy went to anakie 2 or 3 years ago.
they were stars in a all lara under 12 comp and they think they r good cos tehy can dominate that, i would have loved to see them against albans under 14's divisioon 1 last year.. they would have shit themselves

hahha and who ever wrote this must be a real lara fan if they didnt know that lol@u

Going well,,:thumbsdown:, under 14 boys at lara should be playing before you, but thats right lara wouldnt do that as they crap on there juniors, i ask the question why would 6 players play at anakie in under 14s, they should be at lara i heard the reason they left is that they wanted to play u/14s whilst still under 12s and they were all very handy footballers etridge/smith/groves especialy.if they were at lara this year the u/14s would win divi 1 easy,,and if you are wondering i barrack for lara.

okay lets look at them
ettridge is alright.. nothing to speical
smith is the biggest hog in geelong.. if he is with in 60 metres from goal he will try and kick it
and groves. that kid can not play. he has the worst skills and has know idea what he is doing.. but still lara did beat anakie today sooo that still shows how good they are

not talking about last year i am talking about divi 1 this year lara u/14s could use these players and if you think there no good you are just as stupid as the people that made the mistake of not playing them 3 years ago, you supposed to look after and retain all players good or bad

in wif the good and out wif the bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back