Geelong Junior Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate how many points did u lose by to our firsts by.

Wats that the lazy one hundred and twenty eight points.

1stly pal ur not playing ones
nd mate we have 1 side yous have 3 so u have 3 times as many players to choose from
we had almost our best 5 players out nd then yous get players like the adams boys ranga johnson nd rowen pickett
so good call mate back to divi 3

u serious ur a joke mate joeys 2 r that ____in shit its not funny nd mate u must be if ur playing 2s
nd town pfft
mate we have 1 side not even 18 players nd were in divi 1
how many clubs have done that
none this year mate
thats a freak effort pal so go back to divi 3 pal
go get some anal from ya team mates pal

joeys 2s are dreadfull

mate we played him earlier in the year he did shit all nd was beaten all the time
mick condy destroyed him

If this was against Newtown earlier on in the year we were resting him that day and he still killed it. And before you start saying that Newtown are the best team and all that crap remember this YOUR NOT THAT GOOD.

we were missing like five players that day and had 7 players hoo r now in the c's playing

mate ur on the top of the ladder coz divi 3 is a joke this year nd mate is is divi 3 nd that day agaisnt corio mate they were 5 goals up at quarter time i thought theyd beat ya by 20 goals but they arent even good in divi 3

we were missing like five players that day and had 7 players hoo r now in the c's playing
Matthew nicole is like the best player on the team actully kasey but nicole is like the 2nd use must be bad
and u cant go saying use r good when use r in divi 3

If this was against Newtown earlier on in the year we were resting him that day and he still killed it. And before you start saying that Newtown are the best team and all that crap remember this YOUR NOT THAT GOOD.

good mate rest ya "best player" when ya lose nd even if he is resting mean he cant get the ball nd not get beaten all the time nd mate he didnt rip it he was shit as
nd well we smashed yous by 50 odd with half a side we had half a team of under 14s nd were divi 1 mate with just 1 side so were pretty good pal

newtown arnt the best team we never said they were but they are better then use and he played like a dog

good mate rest ya "best player" when ya lose nd even if he is resting mean he cant get the ball nd not get beaten all the time nd mate he didnt rip it he was shit as
nd well we smashed yous by 50 odd with half a side we had half a team of under 14s nd were divi 1 mate with just 1 side so were pretty good pal

mate you go on about half a side. He was being rested because he had Vics the next day unlike you. So dont make it out that you had U14s in to make banno look shit

newtown arnt the best team we never said they were but they are better then use and he played like a dog
oh what were u at the game coz if u were i think you musnt of been watching very closely.

:thumbsu:
mate you go on about half a side why would you even say that you loser. He was being rested because he had Vics the next day unlike you. So dont make it out that you had U14s in to make banno look shit u tosser.
mate they are shit but

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ive seen him play ive seen him play alot
nd put it this way mate i rate him but that joeys 2 team was a joke a divi 5 side nd ive played divi 3 football nd its alot better than that
ohhh mate u actually have no idea

thats the problem you've only seen one game we've played and that one was the first of the only two we have lost so far this season (other was against anglesea who are in div 2 now)

mate you go on about half a side why would you even say that you loser. He was being rested because he had Vics the next day unlike you. So dont make it out that you had U14s in to make banno look shit u tosser.
i say we had half a side coz thats wat we had well done ________
nd im ashamed to live in vic if duds like that play for em nd when he played us he didnt sniff the sherrin
i saw him out the back after the game kickin with his dad trying to make up for wat he missed out on
we dont need to say we had 14s to make bano look shit yous do that for yaself just by goin out on the field each week

ohhh mate u actually have no idea

thats the problem you've only seen one game we've played and that one was the first of the only two we have lost so far this season (other was against anglesea who are in div 2 now)

whoa anglesea is good isnt it divi 2 whoa
mate yous r crap divi 3 is a joke

pfft. Newtown what a joke

yeah good call mate
as i said we destroyed u with ease with half a team pal
we r in divi 1 mate
the only side in divi 1 with just 1 team
so we must be pretty good pal
good cal ________ go back to injecting yaself with traces of the leather coz ya not gonna get a sniff on the weekend

yeah good call mate
as i said we destroyed u with ease with half a team pal
we r in divi 1 mate
the only side in divi 1 with just 1 team
so we must be pretty good pal
good cal ________ go back to injecting yaself with traces of the leather coz ya not gonna get a sniff on the weekend
haah thats the thing mate u shouldnt be in div 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back