Geelong Junior Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully amos can get the early jump on them and put joeys under the pump....thats the only way you can beat joeys is to get an early couple of goals...... have a look at how they have beaten every1...... they only win because of their first quarter and after that its even game

I think amos might pull this off

didnt u clearly just say

drysdale easyily there just to physical i think.... if ammos win it will be a shitty grandfinal.... drysdale i think would probably of been the only club to knock joeys off[/quote]

looking at them against drysdale this week they have earnt there spot.... after having a couple of there players return they have all gotten more confident which has resulted in them picking up thier skills

looking at them against drysdale this week they have earnt there spot.... after having a couple of there players return they have all gotten more confident which has resulted in them picking up thier skills
clearly joeys have earnt there spot aswell
u dont ever say that about them
all you say is how much there guna get beaten

clearly joeys have earnt there spot aswell
u dont ever say that about them
all you say is how much there guna get beaten

yeh- its the same with geelong fc- we know that theyre gona go out and flog every team, so its about getting people actually interested in the game if some one says that theyre gona be beaten.

yeh- its the same with geelong fc- we know that theyre gona go out and flog every team, so its about getting people actually interested in the game if some one says that theyre gona be beaten.
yeah but lets face it
geelong arent gunna lose
neither are joeys. u hear more "geelong are the best" than "geelong will get beaten" anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it will be interesting to see how all the joeys boys react to the pressure put on them to win,amos are under dogs- perfect for a granny. but then again joeys have lost twice to ammos in the granny, should be good to watch.

it will be interesting to see how all the joeys boys react to the pressure put on them to win,amos are under dogs- perfect for a granny. but then again joeys have lost twice to ammos in the granny, should be good to watch.

goose shut the f up
u say the most stupid shit
ur just the dumb c that left joeys coz u couldnt get a run in the midfield
where the f u playin now backline

goose shut the f up
u say the most stupid shit
ur just the dumb c that left joeys coz u couldnt get a run in the midfield
where the f u playin now backline

haha get angry ant!! mate moving to bell park was the best move of my carea- i dont regret it at all. ive had falcons and interleague, 18s games, and trainin with seniors. oh yeh and i was co- captain. so you enjoy joeys mate oh yeh where you play this year, back pocket?? dont start that shit with me

haha get angry ant!! mate moving to bell park was the best move of my carea- i dont regret it at all. ive had falcons and interleague, 18s games, and trainin with seniors. oh yeh and i was co- captain. so you enjoy joeys mate oh yeh where you play this year, back pocket?? dont start that shit with me

u didnt play falcons though, no1 cares bout interleague anymore. ur 18;s are shit. nearly everyone in our team has trained with senoirs. and ur co captain for a shit team. and i play mid field aswell in a maybe premiership side.. so i think i can start with u.

u didnt play falcons though, no1 cares bout interleague anymore. ur 18;s are shit. nearly everyone in our team has trained with senoirs. and ur co captain for a shit team. and i play mid field aswell in a maybe premiership side.. so i think i can start with u.

yeh thats fine to rebut me. what about you?? what were your highlights this year then?? bog 3 times??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back