Geelong Junior Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats wrong goose
run out of comebacks so u have to move onto next year

na just useless aguin with ya- caus you'l only rebut "aw well jeoys are so good". Not even south barwon boasted that much when they were undefeatable last year- joeys had a good year this year. being in a winning team this year has gone to your head mate- seriously- who cares about a 16s granny anyways?? its junior footy. Be interesting next year to see how you go in the GFL. ya reckon you'l win a game??

na just useless aguin with ya- caus you'l only rebut "aw well jeoys are so good". Not even south barwon boasted that much when they were undefeatable last year- joeys had a good year this year. being in a winning team this year has gone to your head mate- seriously- who cares about a 16s granny anyways?? its junior footy. Be interesting next year to see how you go in the GFL. ya reckon you'l win a game??

im sure if you were in the granny, you would care!

silliest comment ever made. any grand final is big. Your comments would be a lot different if you were in it.

south wernt undefeatable last year, they lost to u, and im sure u cared when u were in the granny in 16;s. and im not boasting. im just sayin the shit u say is stupid. chunky knows what his talking about

as much as u guys have done well this year this is y alot of team hate joeys

you get hell worked up and start bragging

get over yourself dude
it seems joeys like being hated though.
and for goose, shutup as if no one cares about grand finals, why would you play this year if you dont think anyone cares, go play 18s then maddog.

jake mongelli is a vital player for joeys these days
could possibly win their b&f
great dukes and a good tap ruckman
any thought on him?
my tip for b.o.g
seen him play a few times this year
very good hands and pretty handy in the ruck, worked himself into good form in the team which is a good sign. seems to learnt to kick since last time i saw him play which was a year or 2 ago.
dunno about b.o.g though, darrington or pickett or johnstone would be favourites

seen him play a few times this year
very good hands and pretty handy in the ruck, worked himself into good form in the team which is a good sign. seems to learnt to kick since last time i saw him play which was a year or 2 ago.
dunno about b.o.g though, darrington or pickett or johnstone would be favourites

what games where u at
yer he has learnt how to kick
got a good left on him now for a ruckman..
yer coz one does special shit, ones got red hair, darringtons fair though
mongellis still my tip
also who the f are u chunky

what games where u at
yer he has learnt how to kick
got a good left on him now for a ruckman..
yer coz one does special shit, ones got red hair, darringtons fair though
mongellis still my tip
also who the f are u chunky

i was at the 2 ammos ones and the torquay one at home and last game of the round and seen bits and pieces of other ones, and the first round.
lol fair call....darringtons kicking is a bit iffy, can still play though.
i told u, ben dover, im the 20th man for anakie ressies :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha couldnt give a rats what you boys think. and on thoughts yeh your probz right that i talk sum shit, bettter than hearing about how bloody good joeys are this year- we all ready know that boys. And my tip for bog is big kezza.

na just useless aguin with ya- caus you'l only rebut "aw well jeoys are so good". Not even south barwon boasted that much when they were undefeatable last year- joeys had a good year this year. being in a winning team this year has gone to your head mate- seriously- who cares about a 16s granny anyways?? its junior footy. Be interesting next year to see how you go in the GFL. ya reckon you'l win a game??[/quote]

bit of talk from a jealous loser. would be different if positions were swapped. you talk yourself up like your going places bit of expectation from you in coming years, obviously when u make seniorsnext year, cause the rest is just, junior footy

bit of talk from a jealous loser. would be different if positions were swapped. you talk yourself up like your going places bit of expectation from you in coming years, obviously when u make seniorsnext year, cause the rest is just, junior footy[/quote]

never said that. for the record- so everyone can back off, i was trying to get the point across that alot of people will miss out on opportunites in that team caus everyone is good. moving for me was a better move in my careea. thats all fellas.

bit of talk from a jealous loser. would be different if positions were swapped. you talk yourself up like your going places bit of expectation from you in coming years, obviously when u make seniorsnext year, cause the rest is just, junior footy

never said that. for the record- so everyone can back off, i was trying to get the point across that alot of people will miss out on opportunites in that team caus everyone is good. moving for me was a better move in my careea. thats all fellas.[/quote]

I agree mate if u wanan go far that team had alot of good players and would of made it alot harder

**** you voasters
your nothin
yhoyr shit
you dfony know naything
jke mongelli is a gun
so is ben darring
by the way this is jake mongelli
ammos are shit
we are good
i enjoy life
i love premioership piss ups
i am so smashed

were u by any chance drunk when u posted this?

were u by any chance drunk when u posted this?

were we drunk
4:30 in da morning, posting sht on bigfooty, sober?
tom kingston is the madest dog
he is chunkylover53 boys..
to all u slappers out there that said joeys couldnt do it we did
did we did we did we win
yes we did we shitted eem
howd we do it eassyyyyyyy
by the way
this is jake mongelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad