>A<

Team Captain
Jul 1, 2004
on the wild side
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Williamstown
It will ALWAYS be questioned by too many as to how the Lions won 4 premierships in a row. Collingwood lost the 2002 Grand Final by $600,000 and now it was Geelongs turn. C'mon Port, kick the cheating barstids heads in. :mad:

eddie27 said:
You seem to forget how Brisbane were robbed of a home final.

Good!!! One minor point back for the rest of the Competition, VERY cold comfort considering they were spoon fed their 3 premierships. Very hollow argument

>A< said:
It will ALWAYS be questioned by too many as to how the Lions won 4 premierships in a row. Collingwood lost the 2002 Grand Final by $600,000 and now it was Geelongs turn. C'mon Port, kick the cheating barstids heads in. :mad:

you are an absolute m0ron, its as if they have all the benefits of essendon or collingwood yet still get the 600k. wake up to urself and stop making excuses u sore loser. nevertheless, im not goin to waste my time explaining the cap to u, because its obviously not worth my trouble. Winners are grinners, and losers can please themselves.

>A< said:

ac0063.gif

>A< said:

YOU SOOK

GET OVER IT!!!!

DO you understand that?

GET OVER IT

smilielol.gif

Get out of the building mate - they have 3 in 3 years and they are not ever going back - stop living in the past.

thats a message to anybody who claims the last 3 flags as "tainted" - they will be the best team i have ever seen (until the Dees can come good again).

You people are sour.. Build a bridge, get over it..

Geelong showed tonite that they could match this team - money/salary cap had nothing to do with it...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a superb football team Brisbane are. The amount of sooking going on from jealous people is quite amusing.

konstas_87 said:
you are an absolute m0ron, its as if they have all the benefits of essendon or collingwood yet still get the 600k. wake up to urself and stop making excuses u sore loser. nevertheless, im not goin to waste my time explaining the cap to u, because its obviously not worth my trouble. Winners are grinners, and losers can please themselves.

It is a hollow period of time, and you are too dumb to realise, people will look back at this period, and always say what if the $600,000 wasn't there. I will tell you what would of happened, Collingwood would of won the Premiership in 02, and Geelong would of won it in 04, and Brisbane would of been as good as North was when they won their premierships. You are clouded by bias, and good on ya, but deep down, more and more people every day are realising, the likes of Akemanis would of been playing for Sydney had it not been for the $100,000 the AFL Lions could give extra to their top 6 players.

The NRL final was moved because two QLD clubs in Sydney would be stupid. Just like Brisbane v Port or Sydney or WCE would have been played at the GABBA. The MCC solution to the problem shows why the AFL are screwed and scumbags. The AFL want an excuse instead of solving the problem. Dont hear the Storm whingeing about travelling to Sydney

Imagine if Bucky Boy hadn't been a mercenary.
The $600,000 would of come in handy to help pay the glory seeker.
And he would of had 3 premiership medallions. :cool:

LOL and another one can't control his emotions and decides to show the world what a moron he is. There is still one week to go, we can expect a million of these and half will be from Pies supporters who are about to see their record matched.

Let's see, every time Brisbane win, it is because of their 600k cap extension. They got McRae and Hart off the ground early, there's 600k for you right there.

600k X 18 matches won thus far in 2004 = 10.8 million cap concession so far. ;)

Enjoy your week.

>A< said:
It is a hollow period of time, and you are too dumb to realise, people will look back at this period, and always say what if the $600,000 wasn't there. I will tell you what would of happened, Collingwood would of won the Premiership in 02, and Geelong would of won it in 04, and Brisbane would of been as good as North was when they won their premierships. You are clouded by bias, and good on ya, but deep down, more and more people every day are realising, the likes of Akemanis would of been playing for Sydney had it not been for the $100,000 the AFL Lions could give extra to their top 6 players.

ac0063.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong loses by $600,000 by the AFL Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back