Geelong on the peds...only idiots think so.

Remove this Banner Ad

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Chappy likes semen.

Why am I not surprised.

639.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks man.

**** me why is it you Handbaggers hunt in packs?

You could not find a Handbagger supporter in here prior to 07 now the place is infested with them. :thumbsdown:

They don't call us "The Greatest Team of all" for nothing.....
Maybe it's that lack of teamwork, that has seen your minnow club only win one flag in the last 20 years.
So many great individuals, so little team success......culture!

your whole squad put on 7kgs across the board in one preseason according to the weapon.
You can see the massive muscle gain in the pictures.
Putting on 9% of pure muscle in a few months.
Yeah it looks bad for you that picture.

Whole squad put on 7kg you say? Let's have a look at the facts, shall we?

In 2006, Gary Ablett weighed 86kg before the weapon got to the club. In 2007, he weighed 86kg.
Nathan Ablett went from 95kg in 2006 to 98kg in 2007.
Jimmy Bartel actually went from 87kg in 2006 to 86kg in '07.
Blake went from 96kg to 100kg.
Byrnes went from 74kg to 77kg.
Callan went from 80kg to 81kg.
Chapman - 85kg to 88kg.
Corey - 86kg to 87kg.
Egan stayed at 101kg.
Enright - 90kg to 91kg.
Gamble - 75kg to 78kg.
Gardiner - 89kg to 91kg.
Harley - 94kg to 95kg.
J.Hunt - 99kg to 100kg.
D.Johnson - 87kg to 84kg.
S.Johnson stayed at 89kg.
Kelly - 84kg to 85kg.
King - 106kg to 105kg.
Ling - 93kg to 94kg.
Lonergan stayed at 97kg.
Mackie - 82kg to 84kg.
Milburn - 89kg to 92kg.
Mooney - 95kg to 99kg.
Ottens - 104kg to 108kg.
Owen - 80kg to 86kg.
Playfair - 98kg to 100kg.
Prismall - 81kg to 87kg.
Rooke - 87kg to 92kg.
Scarlett stayed at 95kg.
Spencer - 95kg to 98kg.
Stokes stayed at 80kg.
Tenace - 84kg to 86kg.
Varcoe - 71kg to 78kg.
West - 90kg to 102kg.
Wojcinski stayed at 80kg.

Amazing that from a list that supposedly put on 7kg in one pre-season that 6 players stayed at the same weight and another 2 lost weight, while most of the others only put on between 1-3kg. Someone's telling porkies!

These idiot Handbagger Flogs make me laugh.

FFS they were shit for 44 years and along came a certain person who peddles PEDS and they suddenly start to win.

Join the dots you nimrods.

That argument would make sense if we weren't within 2 kicks of a grand final in 2004 and just pipped at the post by the eventual premiers in the semis in 2005. Hell, we even won 10 games and drew 1 in 2006, which by our standards was a shit year. You make it sound like we were winless for a decade before the weapon turned up.

Whole squad put on 7kg you say? Let's have a look at the facts, shall we?

In 2006, Gary Ablett weighed 86kg before the weapon got to the club. In 2007, he weighed 86kg.
Nathan Ablett went from 95kg in 2006 to 98kg in 2007.
Jimmy Bartel actually went from 87kg in 2006 to 86kg in '07.
Blake went from 96kg to 100kg.
Byrnes went from 74kg to 77kg.
Callan went from 80kg to 81kg.
Chapman - 85kg to 88kg.
Corey - 86kg to 87kg.
Egan stayed at 101kg.
Enright - 90kg to 91kg.
Gamble - 75kg to 78kg.
Gardiner - 89kg to 91kg.
Harley - 94kg to 95kg.
J.Hunt - 99kg to 100kg.
D.Johnson - 87kg to 84kg.
S.Johnson stayed at 89kg.
Kelly - 84kg to 85kg.
King - 106kg to 105kg.
Ling - 93kg to 94kg.
Lonergan stayed at 97kg.
Mackie - 82kg to 84kg.
Milburn - 89kg to 92kg.
Mooney - 95kg to 99kg.
Ottens - 104kg to 108kg.
Owen - 80kg to 86kg.
Playfair - 98kg to 100kg.
Prismall - 81kg to 87kg.
Rooke - 87kg to 92kg.
Scarlett stayed at 95kg.
Spencer - 95kg to 98kg.
Stokes stayed at 80kg.
Tenace - 84kg to 86kg.
Varcoe - 71kg to 78kg.
West - 90kg to 102kg.
Wojcinski stayed at 80kg.

Amazing that from a list that supposedly put on 7kg in one pre-season that 4 players stayed at the same weight and another 2 lost weight, while most of the others only put on between 1-3kg. Someone's telling porkies!

That argument would make sense if we weren't within 2 kicks of a grand final in 2004 and just pipped at the post by the eventual premiers in the semis in 2005.
Anyway you look at it, that's an awesome list......
No wonder these Dawks were/are so envious of us

Damn!

I was going to get you back with before and after pics of Hodge. But there hasn't been a year since he started when he wasn't fat! :D

But yeah, Jimmy. He was a skinny teenager, and filled out. Obviously suss.

yeah when you put on 9% of your entire body size in a matter of weeks after the arrival of The weapon and become an overnight champion...yeah it looks suss.

I guess you will have to explain exactly what Dean Robinson was doing and what he meant by those quotes about replicating his time at geelong at essendon to Asada.

I think its pretty obvious if the bummers go down you must as well.

i put on 30 kgs in 2 years when i filled out from being a wiry teenager, does that mean i was on PEDs too?

Anyway, heres some secateurs to chop those tall poppies down, you miserable, jealous loser.

RVQnYTd.jpg
they have a show for your problem
images

maybe you might meet tom hawkins on there as a fellow contestant

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They don't call us "The Greatest Team of all" for nothing.....
Maybe it's that lack of teamwork, that has seen your minnow club only win one flag in the last 20 years.
So many great individuals, so little team success......culture!
well this will obviously come as a shock to you but we have won more flags than you in 35 less years.
So we are better culturally at the team goals than your mob.

No surprise when you had Sam Newmna at your club who really appears to be the most egocentric person in AFL history.

yeah when you put on 9% of your entire body size in a matter of weeks after the arrival of The weapon and become an overnight champion...yeah it looks suss.

I guess you will have to explain exactly what Dean Robinson was doing and what he meant by those quotes about replicating his time at geelong at essendon to Asada.

I think its pretty obvious if the bummers go down you must as well.

But as I posted before, Bartel actually lost weight after the arrival of the Weapon. How do you explain that?

well this will obviously come as a shock to you but we have won more flags than you in 35 less years.
So we are better culturally at the team goals than your mob.

No surprise when you had Sam Newmna at your club who really appears to be the most egocentric person in AFL history.
C'mon MM.....you're a lot smarter than getting sucked in by his staged public persona.
Those who know Sam, all say he is the most generous, least self centred person you could hope to meet

But as I posted before, Bartel actually lost weight after the arrival of the Weapon. How do you explain that?
Hodge podge must be jealous of your clear stat fudging.
The photos make him look like a thin boy in the preceeding years and the hulk from 97 onwards.
I think I will believe my eyes and the photographic evidence rather than your unsubstantiated stats.

C'mon MM.....you're a lot smarter than getting sucked in by his staged public persona.
Those who know Sam, all say he is the most generous, least self centred person you could hope to meet
Really?
I shagged his x wife who said it was surprising a man with such a small penis wasnt more sensitive to a womans needs :D

So you were on there too then :confused:
no I got that picture of Joel off big footy....make of it what you will.
He appears to be getting an injection which I thought made it pertinent to the thread.
I still admire him greatly as a player.

Look its a lovers tiff..(Thought I would get in first)
HAWTHORNVG_CROP-1_F16912863_1015791.JPG

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong on the peds...only idiots think so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back