Geelong on the peds...only idiots think so.

Remove this Banner Ad

I did have about 50 well researched pages of the geelong peds connection but that thread has Disappeared!!

SO anyways in my reading of the interwebs I found this great interview with Dean Robinson. So confident and open These where truly better times for the weapon.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/mor...ru-dean-robinson/story-e6frf9jf-1226217676548

Anyway cast your eye over this bit where he compares the bummers progress with the Cats in 2007 when he took over.

What a pre season it must have been for the cats:

"At the end of the day when you do accelerate people and you do push them you find weaknesses. In the first four weeks we wanted to find the weaknesses and once we found them we could strengthen them," he said.
"They've already put size on and that was something we did at Geelong where some of those guys put on seven kilos in seven weeks and it was functional mass."

7kg of muscle mass in 7 weeks just like we did at geelong.

WOW!!! How did you do that cats??

Peds_3060.jpg

Do they come in team colours?

Just ask stokes. Or maybe the weapon if you want a jab.
So this is what it comes to.
Stokesy's past and a generic weapon quip...

Yep, seems like you have all the roof you need. :thumbsu:

So this is what it comes to.
Stokesy's past and a generic weapon quip...

Yep, seems like you have all the roof you need. :thumbsu:
its all in the article in black and white.
The weapon claims he did the same in geelong as he did in essendon.
Pretty damming!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its a direct quote.
Couldnt look any worse if he said we where on the gear at geelong just like at the bummers which actually now I think of it...he did say it.
lol, get back to me when you have some 'actual' roof... :D

The only reason it won't go away is because nimrods like the OP keep bringing it up.

I'm sure if Geelong had a drug problem, then ASADA would've discovered it in 2007 when they were down at the club drug testing everyone every 2nd week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong on the peds...only idiots think so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back