Geelong on the peds...only idiots think so.

Remove this Banner Ad

and yet here you all are wringing your hands. I have to laugh, in fact I am laughing.

Not worried at all to be honest. Seems the only one sweating on this are Hawks fans.

We had a thread on this exact topic on the Geelong board when it surfaced, but no-one's posted in it since late February or early March. If we were shitting bricks like you think we are, that thread would be permanently on the front page.

and yet here you all are wringing your hands. I have to laugh, in fact I am laughing.
Well if you cant laugh at yourself first then who can you laugh at?

Not worried at all to be honest. Seems the only one sweating on this are Hawks fans.

We had a thread on this exact topic on the Geelong board when it surfaced, but no-one's posted in it since late February or early March. If we were shitting bricks like you think we are, that thread would be permanently on the front page.

Every supporter from every club was sweating when the story first broke.

Well if you cant laugh at yourself first then who can you laugh at?
yeah you can down play your discomfort at the Dean Robinson association all you like but I reckon looking at those pictures of Bartel in 07 compared to the years before in conjunction with the quotes from the weapon and your previous blood doping. Well....your clubs been cheating.

yeah you can down play your discomfort at the Dean Robinson association all you like but I reckon looking at those pictures of Bartel in 07 compared to the years before in conjunction with the quotes from the weapon and your previous blood doping. Well....your clubs been cheating.
So a picture of Bartel is now the basis for your accusations?

Wow... :confused:

So a picture of Bartel is now the basis for your accusations?

Wow... :confused:

your whole squad put on 7kgs across the board in one preseason according to the weapon.
You can see the massive muscle gain in the pictures.
Putting on 9% of pure muscle in a few months.
Yeah it looks bad for you that picture.

your whole squad put on 7kgs across the board in one preseason according to the weapon.
Man, you are so gullible... :oops:

Funny how none of this has ever been mentioned before the weapon and HUN began trolling you...

Damn!

I was going to get you back with before and after pics of Hodge. But there hasn't been a year since he started when he wasn't fat! :D

But yeah, Jimmy. He was a skinny teenager, and filled out. Obviously suss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i put on 30 kgs in 2 years when i filled out from being a wiry teenager, does that mean i was on PEDs too?

Anyway, heres some secateurs to chop those tall poppies down, you miserable, jealous loser.

RVQnYTd.jpg

These idiot Handbagger Flogs make me laugh.

FFS they were shit for 44 years and along came a certain person who peddles PEDS and they suddenly start to win.

Join the dots you nimrods.

You still haven't explained how Shoenmaker put on 7kgs over the off season.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks man.

**** me why is it you Handbaggers hunt in packs?

You could not find a Handbagger supporter in here prior to 07 now the place is infested with them. :thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong on the peds...only idiots think so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back