Geelong on the peds...only idiots think so.

Remove this Banner Ad

This has to be investigated now, its not going away. Bomber took his PEDS program that he perfected at Geelong back to Essendon and they paid the price nearly 4 years after it went down. Geelong has some big skeletons in their closet and for the sake of integrity of our sport have to now be fully investigated.

Of course.

We had plenty of nuked up women playing.

So were the Germans the leaders or us?

Anyway 2007* 2009* 2011*

No I figure you led the pack as usual ? Nuked up all over the place ?

No testing then, like there has been over the last decade....

Good luck when your latest excursion goes sour, I'm looking forward to your *'s all over the place. Ha !

That will be fun !

This has to be investigated now, its not going away. Bomber took his PEDS program that he perfected at Geelong back to Essendon and they paid the price nearly 4 years after it went down. Geelong has some big skeletons in their closet and for the sake of integrity of our sport have to now be fully investigated.

Yep just like the Weagles in the 90's, and 00's.

But there will be no finding of drugs there, I'm sure .....

No I figure you led the pack as usual ? Nuked up all over the place ?

No testing then, like there has been over the last decade....

Good luck when your latest excursion goes sour, I'm looking forward to your *'s all over the place. Ha !

That will be fun !

You figure that do you.

Thats nice.

Thanks for your well wishes.

Maybe we've all got it wrong. Maybe after going 40 years without a flag a team should be allowed to get on the juice. Does one subcutaneous injection per decade of failure sound fair?

Yep just like the Weagles in the 90's, and 00's.

But there will be no finding of drugs there, I'm sure .....

Speaking of the 90s was at Saratoga in 1996 and witnessed an extremely disheveled Cat God searching for "googs" I think he called them in the boot of his car.

Surprisingly played very well the next day.

The Cats went the extra distance to win some flags by using "The Weapon" and his pack of injecting flogs. When they wore off they went back to being average, take their Premierships off them now and let them prove their innocence.

Look out, we're in the midst of another Hawfie meltdown tag. :oops:

If calling you another name for a cigarette in the context of a South Park episode and you running off to the mods to dob on me is melting well then yeah I'm not because I didn't call you a cigarette again

But I did call you a flog

MrW5mUX.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If calling you another name for a cigarette in the context of a South Park episode and you running off to the mods to dob on me is melting well then yeah I'm not because I didn't call you a cigarette again

But I did call you a flog
Sorry what?

'dob on you'. Firstly this isn't kindergarten, try as you may to give it your best impersonation, and secondly, you've melted that hard that you've become delusional in the process.

Where do the Hawks find these simpletons... maybe you're tazsquawks brother.

Last edited:
Sorry what?

'dob on you'. Firstly this is kindergarten, try as you may to give it your best impersonation, and secondly, you've melted that hard that you've become delusional in the process.

Where do the Hawks find these simpletons... maybe you're tazsquawks brother.

Rightio then

I'm back for round 1 want to catch up for a beer?

Sure there's a few things we could discuss

The Cats went the extra distance to win some flags by using "The Weapon" and his pack of injecting flogs. When they wore off they went back to being average, take their Premierships off them now and let them prove their innocence.

Your flog team were "doped up" for 20 years "not so Ninja".

It seems they're on something now.....

Do you have some "returned players" running your "performance department" ?

BTW: Isn't it Ironic that Worsfold is coaching Essendon now ? Ha, ha !

Rightio then

I'm back for round 1 want to catch up for a beer?

Sure there's a few things we could discuss
I think you've taken enough punishment, don't you?

How surprising that the keyboard warrior got no game.

Pathetic. Muppet.

Too scared to have a beer.
Are you threatening me, in between your melts?

Not sure how asking you for a beer is a threat?

All I said was Im sure theres much we could discuss

If you think Im threatening you in any way whatsoever you're mistaken but you could always dob on me
Now why would I want to associate myself with somebody who has obviously done some hard 'inside' time?

I'd feel embarrassed having a beer with somebody seemingly uneducated. I have more class... sorry to disappoint.

Did somebody 'dob' on you inside the clink?

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong on the peds...only idiots think so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back