Geelong rorting the system

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s the ones like a Finance company which seem a huge stretch.
Is it though?

"Geelong's recruiting boss Stephen Wells and football chief Steven Hocking haven't yet seen Harvard Yard, but the Cats hierarchy has an unusual affinity with the world's most celebrated business school. Geelong president Colin Carter completed a two-year Masters of Business Administration at Harvard. Carter encouraged Cook to take on the executive course and has coach Chris Scott signed up for the same "authentic leadership" course that Alastair Clarkson did; Geelong's heads of media and Human Resources, too, have done short, sharp Harvard courses."

Think in the end Cook, Carter, Lloyd, Hocking and Scott have completed courses at Harvard business school, and he was already doing work for Morris. This is just the formalisation of partnership already in place.

And TBH if he were to quit coaching this is the type of corporate world gig I could see him getting full time.

Ask and you’ll shall recieve

OUR NEXT LOOPHOLE!!

Will Ferrell Comedy GIF by filmeditor

Is it though?

"Geelong's recruiting boss Stephen Wells and football chief Steven Hocking haven't yet seen Harvard Yard, but the Cats hierarchy has an unusual affinity with the world's most celebrated business school. Geelong president Colin Carter completed a two-year Masters of Business Administration at Harvard. Carter encouraged Cook to take on the executive course and has coach Chris Scott signed up for the same "authentic leadership" course that Alastair Clarkson did; Geelong's heads of media and Human Resources, too, have done short, sharp Harvard courses."

Think in the end Cook, Carter, Lloyd, Hocking and Scott have completed courses at Harvard business school, and he was already doing work for Morris. This is just the formalisation of partnership already in place.

And TBH if he were to quit coaching this is the type of corporate world gig I could see him getting full time.
Except he’s got one of the most demanding full time jobs already. How can he do two jobs unless one is a fake one with a real pay check?

Take off your Geelong googles, it would be corrupt if it was a politician or high up public servant doing it. It’s not a good look and Geelong are basically flaunting the Soft cap now in plain sight.

Except he’s got one of the most demanding full time jobs already. How can he do two jobs unless one is a fake one with a real pay check?

Take off your Geelong googles, it would be corrupt if it was a politician or high up public servant doing it. It’s not a good look and Geelong are basically flaunting the Soft cap now in plain sight.
Jealousy a curse the AFL loves us as they keep signing off on these “corrupt “ deals

Maybe they are not corrupt at all

Jealousy a curse the AFL loves us as they keep signing off on these “corrupt “ deals

Maybe they are not corrupt at all
Needed to change my av to match the energy of all the losers in this thread.
We're clean. Deal with it.

Needed to change my av to match the energy of all the losers in this thread.
We're clean. Deal with it.
I have a hard time believing that these posters truly believe the shit they write and lack that much critical thinking …surely they are just trolling to get a reaction

Right?

I have a hard time believing that these posters truly believe the shit they write and lack that much critical thinking …surely they are just trolling to get a reaction

Right?
Me too. They’re getting each other worked up.

Is it though?

Lol, funny how armed with all this cutting edge knowledge the only gig Scott could get as a leadership and performance chief was with Geelong's sponsor, and he seems to have been appointed sans a competitive process.

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong rorting the system

Remove this Banner Ad

Back