Moved Thread Geelong, the rest of the competition needs to have a conversation with you (whinge thread)....

Remove this Banner Ad

29595372_10157161315073942_6080757764258402049_n.jpg
Wrong, it's shit regardless. Duckwood is just 1. The greatest exponent and 2. The one who benefits the most from it.

Wrong, it's shit regardless. Duckwood is just 1. The greatest exponent and 2. The one who benefits the most from it.
:'(:'(

The Hawthorn supporters making Australian cricket team references in an attempt to be relatable in this thread are pure gold

It’s almost as on the nose as liking posts of people mocking them! Oh they are so much cleverer then us regular folk

just too relatable not to like.

a bit like joel.

he just goes lower and harder, he just wants it more.

It's a bigger blight on the game than the Essendon scandal as far as I'm concerned. Flagrant, frequent cheating with no regard for the sport, supported and encouraged by umpires, coaches and the media.

Every Geelong win deserves a big fat asterisk at this point.
Settle down, no need to bring in the *.

Anyone remember pre '07 when we were everyone's 2nd team? Fair to say those days are long gone. The angst that the Geelong 'greatest dynasty of the modern era' Cats generate is remarkable, and so much more enjoyable than the irrelevant alternative. Long may it continue. :D

I cheered for Geelong in 2007 and 2011.

Port were lol and **** Collingwood.

Ignore me and admit defeat
Ah, yes it ****en is.
Mate, now in the Bay. You’re a good poster, don’t post in this shithole.
No explains idiots like you

You seem a bit upset that posters are potting Geelol. Best you get used to it because they're more than fair game due to the unsportsmanlike habits that this disgrace to Australian sport puts on display. They have no morals. Any club that systematically drug cheats to win 2 flags, (fluke another) deserves no respect at all. It starts up top with the coach, then seeps all the way down through their afl lplayers down into their shit VFL players. Should be kicked back into the VFA where they won some other dodgy flags.

Neutral supporter my arse.

Just another pissed off 12thmond flog who thought their armchair ride of last year was gonna continue for a decade or so and now realizes that the wheels have already fallen off 2 games into their premiership defence. :D
Wheels fallen off? :eek: Won 1 lost 1. B2b still on the agenda champ. Lookout.:cool:

Show me footage of him ducking under the interpretation. And no, shrugging isn't ducking and it's perfectly legal hence why he still gets free kicks.

It's constantly amusing watching you buffoons foam at the mouth over poor tackling techniques, it really is. I quite enjoy it. :thumbsu:
I hear yah Knackers. Nothing better than watching Geelol muppets try and defend their pathetic unsportsmanlike techniques. Good times:thumbsu:

You seem a bit upset that posters are potting Geelol. Best you get used to it because they're more than fair game due to the unsportsmanlike habits that this disgrace to Australian sport puts on display. They have no morals. Any club that systematically drug cheats to win 2 flags, (fluke another) deserves no respect at all. It starts up top with the coach, then seeps all the way down through their afl lplayers down into their shit VFL players. Should be kicked back into the VFA where they won some other dodgy flags.

Wheels fallen off? :eek: Won 1 lost 1. B2b still on the agenda champ. Lookout.:cool:

I hear yah Knackers. Nothing better than watching Geelol muppets try and defend their pathetic unsportsmanlike techniques. Good times:thumbsu:
There is nothing to defend.

But I hope this continues all year long. :thumbsu:

I love watching opposition supporters getting angry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s ducked once in his career??? Am I missing something here or are we talking about different players? If we’re talking about the same player the uneducated football knowledge is very apt here!!
I’d say his rating of Nakia shows just how lacking in football knowledge he is.
Very average talent.

He didnt want to hurt his hand.
2:01 left in the last, forward of centre for Geelong. Duryea throws the ball then Mitchell kicks it deliberately out of bounds. Throw in. Scores level.

It should have been a free and kicked deep into Geelongs forward line.

I could go on all day too but why bother. There were some atrocious calls both ways. The Cockatoo free at 50, the non push in the back against Danger when Stanley marked, the Puopolo goal from a deliberate which was rubbish, the Brand throw non call 20 out from goal. The list goes on.

I guess consider this an 'intervention'.

Neutral supporters like myself are a little bewildered with where your players would like the game to head.

With respect, what is with the ongoing and seemingly systematic free kick milking?

What is with appealing for free kicks en masse around the contest (arms out in a V)? over and over and over....

What is with the appauling increasing frequencies of ducking (as if it needed to get any worse) and playing injured when tackled?

How much time at training do the players practice this in lieu of playing honest contested footy?

why the disgruntled chats with the umps at the end of EVERY quarter and nearly every free kick paid against you?

why does the coach seemingly spends more energy reacting to free real kicks than anything else?

importantly, why does this behaviour occur irrespective of the triviality or seriousness of the contest?

Why is there a perception from neutral supporters that in totality, this approach happens with players from your club more than any other?

i get to an extent its part of the game but jeez, its seemingly a peripheral matter at other clubs whereas its unapologetically front and centre with your club on game day, over and over and over.....

Its now seemingly a core value of the playing group.

Perhaps your supporters are blinded by their love for the club, but as a neutral observer of the game, in totality its been borderline humerous/eyebrow raising for a year or two, but in totality its so far beyond 'normal' now, and questions need answers.

Does it keep getting more prevalent from here? What do you want your club to stand for? Professional victims or hard working champs with integrity?

What will be the Selwood's legacy once he retires? will he be more tarnished than Lloyd and his diving?

You are better than this Geelong. And imho the comp deserves better too.

Seriously.

Please think about it.

Regards, a neutral supporter.
Nice join date bandwagoner :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Moved Thread Geelong, the rest of the competition needs to have a conversation with you (whinge thread)....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back