Moved Thread Geelong, the rest of the competition needs to have a conversation with you (whinge thread)....

Remove this Banner Ad

By the uneducated and unimportant.
Mate you don’t need an education to know he ducks and sooks!!! Don’t get me wrong he’s a good hard football player and will be remembered as such and Anyone on here would love him in there team but IMO he’ll be remembered for being a ducker and a sook first.

What's got me beat is Geelong more than any other team is so aggressive at the umps. Scott in the box with his OTT reactions, the players constantly nagging and pressuring the umps. I'm genuinely surprised it hasn't worked against them where they get less frees.

What's got me beat is Geelong more than any other team is so aggressive at the umps. Scott in the box with his OTT reactions, the players constantly nagging and pressuring the umps. I'm genuinely surprised it hasn't worked against them where they get less frees.

Genuinely remind me of soft soccer players crowding and harassing the ref or Indians hassling the ump when the spinners are on in a tight test.

Cats are just next level flogs when dealing with the umpires.

Really should be paying a fifty everytime a Cat (or any club) argues or pleads for a decision. Just not a good look for the game.

Its a shame because aside from beng cheating umpire harassers, Danger and Selwood are good players....like Kohli...

Genuinely remind me of soft soccer players crowding and harassing the ref or Indians hassling the ump when the spinners are on in a tight test.

Really should be paying a fifty everytime a Cat (or any club) argues or pleads for a decision. Just not a good look for the game.

Its a shame because aside from beng cheating umpire harassers, Danger and Selwood are good players....like Kohli...

How was Selwood demanding the 50m penalty at the end of the first quarter? If it was me as opposing captain, I would go to the umps every time I see Selwood or whoever and just start talking to the umps when he is as well. Just frustrate the situation so much that the umps would dismiss us both. And hang next to him so he couldn't double dip. I would then say things unprintable in here to him about how he goes about it.

How was Selwood demanding the 50m penalty at the end of the first quarter? If it was me as opposing captain, I would go to the umps every time I see Selwood or whoever and just start talking to the umps when he is as well. Just frustrate the situation so much that the umps would dismiss us both. And hang next to him so he couldn't double dip. I would then say things unprintable in here to him about how he goes about it.

There is a rule against disputing umpires' decisions. As an oppo captain I'd be reminding the umps that Selwood breaks that rule every time he opens his cheating trap.

I guess the main thing i am reading here is there's a lot of football supporters who are losing respect for Geelong due to the way they go about it. Only Selwood and co can change that.

There is a rule against disputing umpires' decisions. As an oppo captain I'd be reminding the umps that Selwood breaks that rule every time he opens his cheating trap.

Yep. Just get in there and talk over the top of him. Shit, even invite another umpire into the convo to over rule him. Play them at their own game.

One 50m penalty paid for "umpire harassment" and they would shut right up in a heartbeat. Sadly the AFL lacks the balls to crack down on these cheats.

Mate you don’t need an education to know he ducks and sooks!!! Don’t get me wrong he’s a good hard football player and will be remembered as such and Anyone on here would love him in there team but IMO he’ll be remembered for being a ducker and a sook first.
He's ducked once in his career but you won't find the footage. What I meant was uneducated in terms of football knowledge, but hey, chin up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's ducked once in his career but you won't find the footage. What I meant was uneducated in terms of football knowledge, but hey, chin up.
He’s ducked once in his career??? Am I missing something here or are we talking about different players? If we’re talking about the same player the uneducated football knowledge is very apt here!!

He’s ducked once in his career??? Am I missing something here or are we talking about different players? If we’re talking about the same player the uneducated football knowledge is very apt here!!
Show me footage of him ducking under the interpretation. And no, shrugging isn't ducking and it's perfectly legal hence why he still gets free kicks.

It's constantly amusing watching you buffoons foam at the mouth over poor tackling techniques, it really is. I quite enjoy it. :thumbsu:

Show me footage of him ducking under the interpretation. And no, shrugging isn't ducking and it's perfectly legal hence why he still gets free kicks.

It's constantly amusing watching you buffoons foam at the mouth over poor tackling techniques, it really is. I quite enjoy it. :thumbsu:

Oh look, someone is falling over for no particular reason :huh:

477815_dc46470dbdbfd1af3806c1cc006b3a6a.jpeg

Oh look, someone is falling over for no particular reason :huh:

477815_dc46470dbdbfd1af3806c1cc006b3a6a.jpeg
Still no duck. Poor tackling technique which is good for Selwood.

Bingo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back