Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who are the GOATS?

• Selwood

Votes: 93 44.3%
  • Dusty

Votes: 122 58.1%
  • Hawkins

Votes: 75 35.7%
  • J. Riewoldt

Votes: 44 21.0%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 64 30.5%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 59 28.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:
Just a reminder to the non-Richmond folk Lethal declared Dusty as better player than himself, best mid/fwd ever and the only person he isn’t insulted by when being compared to.

Like Lethal I agree players like GAS/GAJ/Buddy with such a poor GF record shouldn’t be discussed in the same breath as D Martin. It’s insulting.

View attachment 2006293
Lethal got the job done in his 30s and has 9 of the top 10 combined seasons between the two of them. Besides that though, yeah. Matthews clone. ;)

You could've just posted Richmond's four.
It'd be a stretch to tie the 1980 flag to the recent three but we do tie it to the 67, 69, 73 and 74 flags for a five flag dynasty, and have to be content with 17, 19 and 20 standing as "only" a three flag dynasty.

For your benefit I've bolded the back-to-back flags which some say are needed to qualify for dynasty status.

And while four flags for Selwood is nice he's still short of Bartlett and Bourke's five. Here they are with four of them.

1717153093800.png

Lethal got the job done in his 30s and has 9 of the top 10 combined seasons between the two of them. Besides that though, yeah. Matthews clone. ;)

Yet Lethal himself says Dusty is faster, stronger, fitter and more skilled. I think I’ll take his word over yours

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can't stalk someone then "champ" them.

They actually ridiculed you for trying to buddy up to them. That must have stung.

Heheh nah they didn’t. I’m just reading what they say about you. Ouch, and then as usual you go and bag their intelligence.

Oh well at least you have Freddy to keep you company pffff 🤣

Heheh nah they didn’t. I’m just reading what they say about you. Ouch, and then as usual you go and bag their intelligence.

Oh well at least you have Freddy to keep you company pffff 🤣
If you can't see that they did, your intelligence has dropped another level entirely.

You came across as desperate and clingy. Hell, even your own supporters ridicule and cringe at you on the main board. Must be isolating. Are you alright? You seem gloomy.

Now you're stalking GAJ too?

Nah for real I hope Richmond are competitive tonight. Was great to see them have a crack and make a game of it last week. I've felt sorry for them at times this season.

Yeah we’ll see, should be a good game. I bet a scuffle will happen. Is Stewart in? Prestia would like to have a word 😉

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Back