Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who are the GOATS?

• Selwood

Votes: 95 42.2%
  • Dusty

Votes: 136 60.4%
  • Hawkins

Votes: 77 34.2%
  • J. Riewoldt

Votes: 51 22.7%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 68 30.2%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 64 28.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:
They are expendable, they will not be around for the next flag. If they want to go, they can go. Why would we keep them hostage?
You’re dead right about the departing champions not being around for Richmond’s next premiership. We’ll all have departed this earth when that happens.

Cause they are deluded.

Don’t trust them when they pretend they have your back, they don’t. It’s a cult down there and they think they are a better club than you.
FMD. Brown tongue Cleanwipe sucking up to anyone to bolster his pathetic case. Are you on school holidays?

You’re dead right about the departing champions not being around for Richmond’s next premiership. We’ll all have departed this earth when that happens.

Let’s see where Holmeless gets you in 5 years. If it’s above 14th I’ll be surprised.

Let’s see where Holmeless gets you in 5 years. If it’s above 14th I’ll be surprised.

It was surprising to see Chris Salt whingeing for England about losing Holmes to his usual prelimstring costing the Cats the game. One would have thought the smartest guy in the room would simply 4d chess "the most versatile player we have seen" Blicavs, who can "literally do anything you ask him to do" into the Holmes role and carried on to victory. 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was surprising to see Chris Salt whingeing for England about losing Holmes to his usual prelimstring costing the Cats the game. One would have thought the smartest guy in the room would simply 4d chess "the most versatile player we have seen" Blicavs, who can "literally do anything you ask him to do" into the Holmes role and carried on to victory. 🤣

No to give him credit Scott was very cool, calm and collected in the post match presser. I believe he uses golf scoring to cope in these situations 🤣

Except he didn’t, did he.

Typical go off on an irrelevant tangent response from the school kid

Irrelevant and non factual. He barely mentioned it. He gave it a brief address after it was brought up by one of the journos and that was it. Didn’t give the idea that it cost us the game one moments’ thought.

That doesn’t stop MR pretending he spent 15 minutes saying it, of course, being the bullshitter that he is, but when has it, really

Do you Richmond fans still think the Covid lightning cup played in QLD is a real premiership?
What do you care?
That's right, your life revolves around what Richmond supporters think. I guess if I were an insecure Geelong supporter with a massive chip on my shoulder, I might be the same.

What do you care?
That's right, your life revolves around what Richmond supporters think. I guess if I were an insecure Geelong supporter with a massive chip on my shoulder, I might be the same.

Well we have had Tigers fans questioning why we aren’t more upset about losing the other night. Which in itself is somewhat concerning: 24 hours of wondering and incessant online posting about why a body of people they’ve never met aren’t checking themselves into grief counselling over the result of a football game.

One might suggest that’s a pretty strange thing for one’s life to revolve around, too.

Whingeing while pretending not to whinge is still whingeing.

But why didn't the smartest person in the room just move "the most versatile player we have seen" into the Holmes rule. Clearly would have fixed everything. :)

I reckon Holmes was a Richmond supporter when he was growing up. Distracting Scott on the phone for 20mins was genius and cost em the game 🤣

I reckon Holmes was a Richmond supporter when he was growing up. Distracting Scott on the phone for 20mins was genius and cost em the game 🤣

But it didn’t, did it. Missing targets, dropping simple marks, not manning up in defence well enough, not doing fundamentals correctly, missing shots on goal, and Brisbane playing exceptionally cost us the game.

Pretending you know what happened in the name of having a go at someone - when Brisbane’s ruckman spent 20 minutes on the ground playing crippled anyway wasting his team’s time if you really want to be consistent (never part of your argument arsenal), won’t change that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Back