Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who are the GOATS?

• Selwood

Votes: 93 44.3%
  • Dusty

Votes: 122 58.1%
  • Hawkins

Votes: 75 35.7%
  • J. Riewoldt

Votes: 44 21.0%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 64 30.5%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 59 28.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:

GXVHhs3bgAAvTqM
Oh no, this is very concerning news. Doesn't look like dirtymop is taking it too well with all the cope posts.

Our veterans play quite a lot of finals. He should've come to us in 2021.

90% of our arguments would stop lol and I wouldn’t mind seeing a Geelong flag with him in the team.

How did you feel about Smith coming to Geelong? Did you initially not like him then changed your mind?

90% of our arguments would stop lol and I wouldn’t mind seeing a Geelong flag with him in the team.

How did you feel about Smith coming to Geelong? Did you initially not like him then changed your mind?
I don't dislike Dusty, nor did I Izzy when he was a Hawk. The latter loved his time at the Cats, as do most players. Look at the respect shown for Ablett while he was at the Suns.

There's too much hate and it's a terrible way to be invested in our great game. Disagreeing with mouth foaming fanatics doesn't have any influence on my fondness of their club's players. I'll leave the trolling and pot shots to people like you.

I don't dislike Dusty, nor did I Izzy when he was a Hawk. The latter loved his time at the Cats, as do most players. Look at the respect shown for Ablett while he was at the Suns.

There's too much hate and it's a terrible way to be invested in our great game. I'll leave the trolling and pot shots to people like you.

Never have I seen you say on this forum that you didn't like Dusty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When Smith arrived he had only just turned 32 and was still an outside runner who was averaging just under 20 touches a game before he got injured in his last season at Hawthorn - and it was a shoulder injury not a soft tissue leg injury or something. We needed a runner. We got one. I’ve never understood anyone ‘disliking’ players from other teams beyond obvious dickheads or the occasional pantomime villain

There's too much hate and it's a terrible way to be invested in our great game. Disagreeing with mouth foaming fanatics doesn't have any influence on my fondness of their club's players. I'll leave the trolling and pot shots to people like you.

You were so close to writing a nice normal post until the end ugh why!?!? Lol

You’ve literally called Dusty a downhill skier you nong 🤣

Stop trying to be mother Teresa it’s cringe.

Saying that an acknowledged champion - and Mr Meow has acknowledged numerous times that Martin is a champion - thrives most when things are good, is not exactly the same as saying:

• I hate this okayer
  • this player is shit
  • this player is a spud
  • this player is a knob
  • what a flog
  • this player is fat
  • this player is ugly
  • this player wouldn’t get a game at any other club

You know - the things you say about players on a routine basis

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Back