Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who are the GOATS?

• Selwood

Votes: 97 41.8%
  • Dusty

Votes: 143 61.6%
  • Hawkins

Votes: 78 33.6%
  • J. Riewoldt

Votes: 53 22.8%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 68 29.3%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 65 28.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:
Fellas, has IT arrived yet?

wooden-sad-spoon_800x.jpg

Oh I almost forgot to mention how sad is it that Hawkins fell short of 800 goals, Cats should’ve played him as they weren’t gonna win the flag anyway. I would’ve admitted he was better than Riewoldt if he reach 800 but alas he’s finished up worse, that’s gotta hurt.

The fact you specifically wrote fully healthy means you know we weren’t and are saying it to troll.

Please go to Bay 13 to sharpen your trolling skills and come back to us.
imagine calling someone a troll and then pretending to think the headline captured in that post was quoted from Geelong

Spoonmond supporter logic

Oh I almost forgot to mention how sad is it that Hawkins fell short of 800 goals, Cats should’ve played him as they weren’t gonna win the flag anyway. I would’ve admitted he was better than Riewoldt if he reach 800 but alas he’s finished up worse, that’s gotta hurt.
1727231252064.png

Cats have a unique ability to lose the unloseable finals games. Unloseable before the game begins based on history, and some finals unloseable during the game based on big leads against their opponents.

2013 QF against Freo at Kardinja Park. From 1995-2013, Cats were 12-1 against Freo at KP, their last loss was 2005. They beat them by 41 points earlier in 2013 in H&A. Lost the final by 15.

Heading into 2017 QF, Cats had won their last 13-games against Richmond. They had not lost to Richmond at the MCG since 1999. They were 20-1 v Tigers since 2000. Somehow they lost. Coughed up big leads in 2019 PF and 2020 GF also.

Had not lost to Lions in Melbourne since 2004. Lost the PF in 2024 despite leading by 25-points in the third quarter. Their last loss to Lions in Melbourne? A PF no less.

Against Sydney leading into 2016 PF were 10-2 in last 12 games in Victoria v Sydney. We’re behind 47-5 at quarter time .

Were 11-0 in last 11 games v Hawks leading into 2013 PF. Led by 20 at 3/4 time and lost.

Were 14-1 in last 15 games against Demons leading into 2018 EF. Were down 33-2 at 1/4 time and lost.

You’ve got to admire the Cats ability to keep making finals. But you also can’t help but be bewildered by their unique ability to cough up finals against teams they’ve been absolutely dominant against in H&A.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Results in previous seasons are irrelevant. Even previous games in the same season arent relevant.

Coleman’s 3 to 1. Will be remembered better. Poor fella, at least he has his farm and BF poll that people use to troll with.
remembered better by who? the poll doesn't lie. As a spoonmond fan you should be very confident in polls

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hurt who? You, because you think anyone rates your opinion?

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Back