Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who are the GOATS?

• Selwood

Votes: 97 41.3%
  • Dusty

Votes: 145 61.7%
  • Hawkins

Votes: 79 33.6%
  • J. Riewoldt

Votes: 53 22.6%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 68 28.9%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 65 27.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:
How many teams who won their last 2 finals by 6 goals+ have Cats beaten in GF's?

If the answer is zero, then I would suggest you don't look at the 2017 and 2020 finals results because you will HATE what you see. :)

lol that’s a thing now is it?

How many teams have you beaten in a grand final who won their prelim by exactly 87 points in those years?

Oh no I just looked at what you said not to look at and I’m so sad, I just hate it

Shock horror: grand final winning team beats team who was in hitherto reasonable form

Let’s knight them

15,345 days since Richmond lost a Grand Final.

1,436 days since Geechoke lost a Grand Final.

5,846 days since Geechoke lost another Grand Final.

10,592 days since Geechoke choked another Grand Final.

10,945 days since Geelose bottled another Grand Final.

11,691 days since Geelarious shat the bed once again on Grand Final day.

12,783 days since Geelaughable comically, you guessed it, squandered an opportunity to win a Grand Final.

Still, at least they make it. 🤣

Except for months of football at a time where we play and you don’t.
How cute! Enjoy that illusion while the Cats cronies keep changing rules and overlooking the Dank era only to have real "football" teams laugh at your handbags!

Enjoy your extra months of Hawthorns "football" getting all you private school boys sooking how unfair it is that "Football" is played away from the cattery and that rule changes dont stop great sides!

15,345 days since Richmond lost a Grand Final.

1,436 days since Geechoke lost a Grand Final.

5,846 days since Geechoke lost another Grand Final.

10,592 days since Geechoke choked another Grand Final.

10,945 days since Geelose bottled another Grand Final.

11,691 days since Geelarious shat the bed once again on Grand Final day.

12,783 days since Geelaughable comically, you guessed it, squandered an opportunity to win a Grand Final.

Still, at least they make it. 🤣
Medicority continuing to invest time in meaningless statistics about Geelong. I genuinely wonder what would a psychiatrist say about this unhealthy obsession?

How cute! Enjoy that illusion while the Cats cronies keep changing rules and overlooking the Dank era only to have real "football" teams laugh at your handbags!

Enjoy your extra months of Hawthorns "football" getting all you private school boys sooking how unfair it is that "Football" is played away from the cattery and that rule changes dont stop great sides!

Dont let that tinfoil hat slip too far off your head mate

Again, just to remind you: the two best sides across 2017-2020 before the stand rule were Richmond and Geelong.

Stand rule comes in - one stays up, one disappears. There seems to be only one group sooking about it mate and it’s not us

Hey - you know what you could do that would have a lot of cachet?

Make a logo of the AFL, but replace the ‘A’ with a ‘C’ - how funny would THAT BE 😂😂😂😂

If they won't answer the door for the Aus Post delivery guy then we'll have to get creative. Accept the spoon with some dignity already.

Spoon-creativity-Drinks-on-me-twitter.jpg

Again, just to remind you: the two best sides across 2017-2020 before the stand rule were Richmond and Geelong.

Stand rule comes in - one stays up, one disappears. There seems to be only one group sooking about it mate and it’s not us

Make a logo of the AFL, but replace the ‘A’ with a ‘C’ - how funny would THAT BE 😂😂😂😂

Cats fans delusions know no boundaries....Premiers 2017-20 were Richmond, Eagles, Richmond, Richmond.

Anyone see Geelong anywhere on that list?

Fmd.

Oh deluded one! Thanks for highlighting why cronies manipulate the rules.

How funny was it when the cronies giggled at the Polo club?

"Mmm! Thompson? Dank? Robinson?"

"Poor form Tullamarine! Poor form!" "Mummy have you seen my man bag. I must delete some files from our club records!"

Oh deluded one! Thanks for highlighting why cronies manipulate the rules.

How funny was it when the cronies giggled at the Polo club?

"Mmm! Thompson? Dank? Robinson?"

"Poor form Tullamarine! Poor form!" "Mummy have you seen my man bag. I must delete some files from our club records!"

You’re a grown man - I assume - and this is how you deal with football scores 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s how twisted they are. Not even a flag means you are more successful than chokers to them.

No, it’s just a statistical fact. The two sides with the highest winning rate across that period, ie. the sides who won the most frequently were Richmond in first, and Geelong in second. We don’t need to cope with anything, least of all spending five weeks in this thread after the end of a wooden spoon season thrashwanking over how successful it was

No, it’s just a statistical fact. The two sides with the highest winning rate across that period, ie. the sides who won the most frequently were Richmond in first, and Geelong in second. We don’t need to cope with anything, least of all spending five weeks in this thread after the end of a wooden spoon season thrashwanking over how successful it was

So you’d rather be Geelong 17-20 than West Coast 17-20?

I see why you rate the abletts so highly.

Such backwards thinking

Thompson!
Dank!
Robinson!

I am not making that up!

What aren’t you making up, exactly?

Mark Thompson coached us then later became a meth addict and four years after leaving our club was at Essendon in a managerial role while the supplements saga occurred.

Stephen Dank had ties - wasn’t even employed by - to a company from whom we got a legal product.

Dean Robinson worked for us. Wow. Essendon themselves had to pay him out for unfair dismissal you realise.

Again, what is it you’re not making up mate?

So you’d rather be Geelong 17-20 than WestCoast 17-20?

I see why you rate the abletts so highly.

Such backwards thinking

No I’d rather have won the competition. It has nothing to do with the point being made and further highlights your inability to differentiate logic and context from your salivating rage at the mere mention of the G word. Run along

The Abletts won three flags, by the way 🤦

You do realise that’s a 2019 flag photo right? 🤣
Last time I posted it you cried and reported me because it had a betting sponsor in the top right hand corner - changed your views have you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Back