Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who are the GOATS?

• Selwood

Votes: 97 41.1%
  • Dusty

Votes: 146 61.9%
  • Hawkins

Votes: 79 33.5%
  • J. Riewoldt

Votes: 53 22.5%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 68 28.8%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 65 27.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:
What aren’t you making up, exactly?

Mark Thompson coached us then later became a meth addict and four years after leaving our club was at Essendon in a managerial role while the supplements saga occurred.

Stephen Dank had ties - wasn’t even employed by - to a company from whom we got a legal product.

Dean Robinson worked for us. Wow. Essendon themselves had to pay him out for unfair dismissal you realise.

Again, what is it you’re not making up mate?
We are all good mate. I cant deny the cats were an amazing team back then. Apart from Hawthorn getting in the way of your three peat the cattery where almost unbeatable for a while 2007-2010.

All conjecture. I do suspect we’d have won and yeah it’s disappointing we did t get to find out but who cares at the end of the day. The two teams that made it earned the right to be there
They certainly did.
Would have been a travesty for one of the prelim finalists to win the flag this year given the flakiness of port and the weak midfield of the cats.

The right teams made it and the right team won.
But it could have been a lot different.

Illinois Football GIF by Fighting Illini Athletics

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is getting boring. It's like stirring up a five year old for cheap laughs but their only come back to everything is - 'Yeah, but you won the spoon!'

After a bit, you realize it's a form of abuse...so you move on to picking on your pet - 'Ruff, Yeah, but you won the spoon, Ruff,' wags tail, licks ass, chase tail, eat own feces, "Ruff, Yeah but you won the spoon"...and repeat.

Time to move on to more of an intellectual challenge boys - like arguing with the mirror! Works for me :laughv1:

This is getting boring. It's like stirring up a five year old for cheap laughs but their only come back to everything is - 'Yeah, but you won the spoon!'

After a bit, you realize it's a form of abuse...so you move on to picking on your pet - 'Ruff, Yeah, but you won the spoon, Ruff,' wags tail, licks ass, chase tail, eat own feces, "Ruff, Yeah but you won the spoon"...and repeat.

Time to move on to more of an intellectual challenge boys - like arguing with the mirror! Works for me :laughv1:
I mean sure, that's a very Richmondy way to look at it, but sure - if that works for you.

What I've seen is a massive rush of Richmond posters jumping on here AS SOON AS the cats lost their prelim saying "SEE - YOU HAD NO MORE SUCCESS THIS YEAR THAN WE DID. We're the same except we've got draft picks. HA HA HA".

And that's where the "We made a prelim, you won a spoon - how is that equivalent?" responses came from. It's not hard if you follow the posts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Back