Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who are the GOATS?

• Selwood

Votes: 98 41.0%
  • Dusty

Votes: 147 61.5%
  • Hawkins

Votes: 80 33.5%
  • J. Riewoldt

Votes: 55 23.0%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 69 28.9%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 65 27.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:
Boy! Baker & Bolton couldn't wait to get out of Richmond!!

Baker - "“I’m looking forward to what the club does in the future. I can’t wait to support it and it’s going to be great looking from afar, so thank you for everything. Take it easy.”

Bolton - “I just want to thank my teammates. Thank my coaches. Yeah. That’s it from me. So thank you.”
What do they say about rats and sinking ships?

91+xXFF44QL._SL1500_.jpg

I bet you’ll see a lot of them being “managed” throughout the season 🤣
Hope they do because that will tell us we have won enough games that we can afford to rest players, as Cats did in 2011 and 2022. Of course you won't see Cats managing a player for 21 games like Tom Lynch was in 2024

Hope they do because that will tell us we have won enough games that we can afford to rest players, as Cats did in 2011 and 2022. Of course you won't see Cats managing a player for 21 games like Tom Lynch was in 2024

I wouldn’t bother watching Geelong for the next decade if I were you tbh. The train wreck has come. Bailey Sniff and Chucky won’t be able to save you.

I wouldn’t bother watching Geelong for the next decade if I were you tbh. The train wreck has come. Bailey Sniff and Chucky won’t be able to save you.
Still better than watching what will effectively be a TAC team of pimply kids, i.e., Richmond.

Word coming out of Punt Rd is that Tom Lynch is considering retiring. That will take it to 9. It was only 3 years ago you were telling everyone Shai Bolton was the new Dusty.

Still better than watching what will effectively be a TAC team of pimply kids, i.e., Richmond.

Word coming out of Punt Rd is that Tom Lynch is considering retiring. That will take it to 9. It was only 3 years ago you were telling everyone Shai Bolton was the new Dusty.

How good.

We are so far ahead in the rebuild it isn’t even funny anymore.

Scott still believes you guys are contending and topping up with has beens 🤣

It’s got Jenkins, Dalhaus and that North guy written all over this.

How good.

We are so far ahead in the rebuild it isn’t even funny anymore.

Scott still believes you guys are contending and topping up with has beens 🤣

It’s got Jenkins, Dalhaus and that North guy written all over this.
So far ahead in the rebuild? LOL. Its was forced on you when one third of the team walked out. And you haven't got anyone yet.

Since you and your many aliases first started posting on BF you've been predicting Geelong's slide down the ladder, yet the Cats keep on keeping on. Meanwhile Richmond are unbackable favourites to be wooden spooners again and probably the hattrick, 2024, 2025 and 2026

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look at the Cotton On recruiting raid. It’s always the same story that ‘our stars take unders’. Now watch the narrative that Hawkins retirement has freed up all the cap room for this raid.
Okay, so what's your point? AFL does audits every year, and we are always found to be clean. We're not giving bloke like Perryman 850k a year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Back